Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Scariest Game You've Ever Played?

1246716

Posts

  • GrennGrenn Registered User
    edited October 2010
    My wife and I were discussing scary movies and games recently, and she excited asked, "Oh yeah, what was that game you were playing when I came up behind you and made you jump, and you freaked out? haha"

    That game was Dead Space, not the scariest of games, granted, but I think it had it's moments. I loved the fact that the game didn't pause when using terminals or the suit-menus - great tension building device.

    I'm currently playing through Amnesia: Dark Descent and enjoying it immensely, definitely some good scares in there.

    Oldschool games which scared me: I remember playing the first Alone in the Dark game and being not being overly scared, but certainly creeped out. I also remember playing Quake for the first time -- the first encounter with a Shambler was definitely a landmark scare in my gaming career. D:

  • DunxcoDunxco Should get a suit Never skips breakfastRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Silent Hill 1 had me running out of the room screaming at certain points when playing it on my own, in winter. Especially that fucking school when you first meet the little black blob ghost baby things that squeak at you. Brr!

    Also, F.E.A.R. did a pretty good job of freaking me out. Some people say it was too corridor-centric, and it probably was, but wandering around those deserted office corridors with your comm link crackling and it flashing "Unknown Origin" kept my heart rate elevated. Good times.

  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I played and completed Dark Seed without a solution. At first it was scary, then it became annoying, but limited budget and being only fairly young meant I had no other gaming options. It was this and/or Necropolis.

    The art style was great though.

    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Xbox Live: SirGrinch X
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I always found Alma to be similar to the radio from silent hill, a sign that something was about to go down. Also, screw the clone assassins.

  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    I played and completed Dark Seed without a solution. At first it was scary, then it became annoying, but limited budget and being only fairly young meant I had no other gaming options. It was this and/or Necropolis.

    The art style was great though.

    I was highly intrigued after seeing that video of Dark Seed, but a quick wikipedia lookup showed I never want to go near actually playing the thing.
    Unlike most adventure games, which give the player time to explore, almost every action in Dark Seed has to fall within precise time limits, or the game will end up in an unwinnable state.

    TingleSigBar.gif
    WiiU: JamWarrior Dear Secret Santa...
  • Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Realms of the Haunting.

    Atmospheric as fuck, that sound of bone scraping against bone and realising there was something behind me right now casued me to jump about 240,000,000 feet in the air.

    Wow, just done a Google search, seems some other people reallllly liked the game.

  • Dr SnofeldDr Snofeld Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Amnesia, by far. The Penumbra games were freaky too, but Overture had too much skulking around and hiding from dogs, which made it all a bit samey, and Clarence took away some of the tension in Black Plague.

    l4d_sig.png
  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    I played and completed Dark Seed without a solution. At first it was scary, then it became annoying, but limited budget and being only fairly young meant I had no other gaming options. It was this and/or Necropolis.

    The art style was great though.

    I was highly intrigued after seeing that video of Dark Seed, but a quick wikipedia lookup showed I never want to go near actually playing the thing.
    Unlike most adventure games, which give the player time to explore, almost every action in Dark Seed has to fall within precise time limits, or the game will end up in an unwinnable state.

    Yes, it was horrible. Absolutely horrible. The prospect of timing in a video game never occured to my pre-teenage mind. I think I lucked out when I completed the damn thing.

    The most vivid thing i remember about it is that when you die an alien pops out of you and it looks like it sticks it's tongue out, mocking you.

    ::edit:: I never got to the end of Realms of the Haunting, I always found it started scary (and I loved the FMV) but lost it's atmosphere further in.

    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Xbox Live: SirGrinch X
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Yoomanity's best hope I should goRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Condemned: Criminal Origins

    Those fucking mannequins

    One of the scariest games, ever.

    That department store alone... yeesh.

    It's like the N-word and the C-word had a baby, and it was raised by all the bad words for Jews.
    3DS FC: 5129-0946-8305
    PSN: DrSkullnumbers
  • EndomaticEndomatic Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Amnesia is scary for maybe the first few hours.

    Once you've actually seen the thing, and know exactly how it works (there is a pattern), then it ceases to be scary. At about 1/3 through the game, every time it appeared, I expected it, and dealt with it. I think I only EVER died once.

    Fatal Frame.

    That game was scary. I was a lot younger when I played it, but the ghosts and shit in that game move randomly, look different, look FUCKED UP, and can go through walls and attack you from behind.
    You get bonux points if you let it get REALLY close before you take a photo, usually ending up with some fucked up looking photos.

    No, Fatal Frame is much much scarier than Amnesia.

    I have yet to see a game that can match Fatal Frame in any sense.
    I don't look for em, so they might be out there, but I haven't seen them.

  • Cannon GooseCannon Goose Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    System Shock 2 definitely made me feel like I was helpless. That was rather unsettling but I think STALKER scares me the most.

    It scares me in how real it feels. The atmosphere is so good that I actually feel cold when it rains in the game! And yeah, darkness + underground = ohgodwhereisthecornersoicancryinit

  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Also, if it hasn't been brought up, Demon's Souls can be VERY creepy. Also given your mortality it's terrifying.

    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Xbox Live: SirGrinch X
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Where can I get the videogame I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, nowadays?>

    any help with this?

    Tube-san wrote:
    I apologise for my rudeness desu.
  • RaekiRaeki Registered User
    edited October 2010
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Where can I get the videogame I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, nowadays?>

    any help with this?

    Apparently $32 from here:

    http://harlanellison.com/herc.htm

    Beyond that or EBay, nothing legal.

    TingleSigBar.gif
    WiiU: JamWarrior Dear Secret Santa...
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Yoomanity's best hope I should goRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Know what else was pretty scary?

    The haunted Hotel bit from VtM: Bloodlines. Especially with headphones... freaked me right the fuck out.

    It's like the N-word and the C-word had a baby, and it was raised by all the bad words for Jews.
    3DS FC: 5129-0946-8305
    PSN: DrSkullnumbers
  • DeadfallDeadfall Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The Thing.

    I don't play many scary games, but this one, oh man.

    You're isolated in negative 40 degree tundra. Small bases and outposts are your only refuge. You're running low on food. There's something else here. You have three companions, and then the door slams shut! The doctor following you pulls his gun and points it at you. He thinks you are the creature. You try to calm him down, and between the shouting and shaking and crying, you notice your other companion slowly growing tentacles, his flesh melting away.

    Not knowing who was the creature and when the creatures would show up. That game got to me.

    BKqtjKy.jpg
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
  • POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN She said, "What? Is this about my ass?" and I said, "No. Kind of." rockville, mdRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I've never completed the secondary objectives in the hotel in Vampire: TM: Bloodlines

    Might be a pretty good reward. I don't care. Every time I've played I get the hell out as soon as I can

    e: skull knows what's up

    JlpWrqS.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Silent Hill 1 is my king for this. There was one part, sneaking around in Rust World and my radio starts going nuts. I pull out my pipe and start wildly looking around for the disturbance. I round a corner and see two ghost babies in front of me. They do no damage and do nothing but cavort around and it scared the bejesus out of me.

    Clive Barker's Undying was also very good and scary. That Scrye ability made for some fucked up moments.

    System Shock 2, at least the early sections, were nice and tense.

    That mansion from Vampire:Bloodlines. I'm a fucking vampire! This shit shouldn't scare me.

    It was all jump scares, but Resident Evil 2, I THINK Leon's 2nd quest. At some point, the Tyrant busts through a wall, bringing rape. You fend him off and carry on. As you walk past the wall he busted through (good touch) on the other side, he comes through the wall AGAIN! So fucked up. I may be remembering that wrong

    I never found Dead Space or Alan Wake scary at all, although they both had good atmosphere. The most recent game that game me the willies was Silent Hill for the Wii. I thought they did a really good job with that.

    steam_sig.png
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Endomatic wrote: »
    Amnesia is scary for maybe the first few hours.

    Once you've actually seen the thing, and know exactly how it works (there is a pattern), then it ceases to be scary. At about 1/3 through the game, every time it appeared, I expected it, and dealt with it. I think I only EVER died once.

    Fatal Frame.

    That game was scary. I was a lot younger when I played it, but the ghosts and shit in that game move randomly, look different, look FUCKED UP, and can go through walls and attack you from behind.
    You get bonux points if you let it get REALLY close before you take a photo, usually ending up with some fucked up looking photos.

    No, Fatal Frame is much much scarier than Amnesia.

    I have yet to see a game that can match Fatal Frame in any sense.
    I don't look for em, so they might be out there, but I haven't seen them.


    True dat. I've played most of the games listed here and I scoff at most of these. But Fatal Frame beats every single one of them by a country mile. I liked III the best.

  • Dignified PauperDignified Pauper Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The original ClockTower for SNES when I played it at night back in highschool scared the bejeesus out of me.

    I haven't had the chance to play Amnesia, but the videos look frightening.

    Silent Hill 1 and 2 were both terrifying, 2 more so, but damn. That cult... And those damn children.

    PSN: DignifiedPauper
    3DSFF: 5026-4429-6577
  • Glass.CannonGlass.Cannon Registered User
    edited October 2010
    All of Thief 3 was pretty good at making you extremely nervous, at least much more so than any other stealth game I've played. I've been playing it again recently, and while I haven't got to the Cradle yet there was another moment that really got me...

    I was infiltrating the Hammerite's place for the first time, and I made it to the lower area filled with machines and fire. I was hurt, but it was a new area and no one had been alerted yet, so I thought I'd be ok if I played it safe. I killed the first few guards I saw and carefully hid their bodies near the door I came in through. Thinking I was safe for bit I started exploring the area, picking up some items and pulling a few switches, when suddenly I heard some shuffling behind me. It didn't sound like a guard and it hadn't yelled at me or anything, so in my confusion I calmly turned around and GOT MY FACE CHEWED OFF BY A FUCKING ZOMBIE. The Hammerites had been keeping the thing locked in a tiny room that might as well have been a jail cell, and one of the switches I pulled let it out. I knew the game had zombies in it, but I had no idea I'd meet one this early and I certainly wasn't expecting to see any here. The worst part is that I had to have walked right by its room without even seeing it, desipte it being plainly visible through the door and window. I can imagine the thing taking a half-hearted swipe at me through the bars as I walked past, and gleefully sneaking up behind me after the door unexpectedly opened. Ugh.

  • Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I haven't played a game I would call scary. But Dead Space had great horror atmosphere. I liked Fear as well.

    Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I guess I need to get myself a copy of Fatal Frame then...

    Orca wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote:
    Isn't "Your sarcasm makes me wet," the highest compliment an Abh can pay a human?

    Only if said Abh is a member of the nobility.
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arrath wrote: »
    Stalker: SoC for me. Exploring some dark, shadowy underground tunnels. I'd duked it out with the Army on the way in so I was kinda hurt, but had collected a good bit of ammo for a [strike]shiny[/strike] dirty, rusty new assault rifle.

    I rounded a corner and entered a rather cavernous room, the far end lost in darkness, the sounds of water dripping in the distance, metal creaking here and then, my Geiger counter softly ticking occasionally. And..what was that? Was that heavy breathing? I whip around, empty corridor.

    Slap slap slap.

    Wet, bare feet running across concrete. I turn towards the sound and see..nothing.

    Slap slap slap.

    Turn again, nothing. I'm starting to get freaked out, what the fuck is going o-slap slap slap. Closer, this time.

    I turn and fire blindly. Nothing. As I'm reloading SLAP SLAP SLAP, followed by a primal scream right behind me. Slash marks across my screen, health is low, I'm bleeding and losing more health. I turn, and see nothing but a flicker of movement.

    I retreat into a corner to bandage myself up, flashlight probing into the darkness in front of me.

    Slap slap slap.

    ....Save, Quit.

    Exactly this experience, except I killed it with a shotgun blast to the face as it lunged at me but still went and sat in a corner for 5 minutes getting my heart rate down to a safe level before quitting and not touching the game for a week.

    SammyF wrote: »
    Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Specifically the haunted hotel level. A lot of other games that people have mentioned will seriously freak me out, but that particular level of Bloodlines stands out in particular because it's not actually dangerous -- there is only one part where your character can be killed. Nevertheless, it will still make you jump.

    Yeah, the hotel is just really well designed. And creepy as fuck, the little kid's drawing still stands out. I had heard stories about it before I did it, so when
    Spoiler:
    I jumped and ran out of the map area and did all the other quests I possibly could before going back.

  • XagarathXagarath Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Fatal Frame never scared me in the slightest.
    Transparent things don't, ever. My brain automatically realises they aren't real.
    Still a good game, but the combat was annoying as anything.

  • Rigor MortisRigor Mortis Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    Also, if it hasn't been brought up, Demon's Souls can be VERY creepy. Also given your mortality it's terrifying.
    I got seriously claustrophic in the tunnels on the way to the Flame Lurker. Eventually I memorized the layout which helped me get through quickly, but damn I found it tense the first few (dozen) times :P


    Not as outright scary as System Shock 2 though.

  • Glass.CannonGlass.Cannon Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Fatal Frame really needed to be first-person. You'd think that would be an obvious move given that the game revolves around looking through a camera anyway. Ghosts can work for me, but there's no immersion or feeling of danger when I'm watching one move toward someone I'm seeing from a point that's often high and far away. You also lose the tension that comes from being unable to see everything around you at once, and the jump you get when you turn around and something's right there in your face.

    Fatal Frame II (the only one I've played) got a lot creepier when I put the camera up and slowly walked around town while looking through it for a while.

    Man, I just thought of how much more awesome leading your sister around would have been if they did it that way. You could be walking around looking at things, then turn around to check on her and suddenly you'd see a ghost-child standing next to her, tugging her dress. Or she'd be gone and a ghost girl would be there, smiling at you. Such a missed opportunity.

  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Xagarath wrote: »
    Fatal Frame never scared me in the slightest.
    Transparent things don't, ever. My brain automatically realises they aren't real.
    Still a good game, but the combat was annoying as anything.

    You're a 12 tyear old with a camera. What do you want, Fire Cleaving Style?

  • LaPuzzaLaPuzza Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I haven't played a lot of the games referenced here, but I'll toss in my support for Eternal Darkness. Whoever said watching people play horror games was fun and not scary wasn't watching someone play this. I saw rooms of people jump at The Scene, and there were plenty of other moments that creeped people out.

    The first Manhunt was also pretty frightening at times. Running at full speed away from the killers, hiding in the dark and knowing that you were dead if you were found, sneaking up on a guy and praying that he didn't turn around: all of this built a very real emotional response.

    The Gabriel Knight games also did it well, but differently than most games. Especially in Sins of the Fathers, the game starts off very safe and secure, with the player just kind of looking in the window at a dangerous world, while growing connected to some very real characters. As the game moves forward and bad things can actually happen, the escalation is slow enough that the moment are genuinely scary. Combine amazing music, writing, and cinematics, and you've got a game that isn't a horror game, but can be very frightening at times.

    If I didn't know LaPuzza wasn't a spambot I would think that was a spambot post.
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Fatal Frame really needed to be first-person.


    1 and 2 Director's Cut on the Xbox both have first person modes.

  • Glass.CannonGlass.Cannon Registered User
    edited October 2010
    I'd actually like to show some love for Doom 3 here. I know it barely counts as a horror game and nearly every scare was cheap and uninteresting, but does anyone remember the beginning? Before the monsters even showed up? I loved that part. The obviously frantic attempts at corporate moral boosting, the overall feeling of depressing and hopelessness, the vague and unspoken fear, the bits and pieces of information that hinted at something terrible....

    It all came together to really suck me into it, to the point that I remember talking to a technician in some maintenance tunnels and being genuinely weirded out by the place. Like the feeling you get if you walk through a dark basement and have a sudden urge to run for the lightswitch for no tangible reason.

    Maybe it won't be as good if I go back and play it now, and it certainly wasn't once the fighting started as I never even bothered to finish it, but I have fond memories of that first ten minutes or so.

    EDIT: Good to hear about Fatal Frame. I might pick those up whenever I get an XBOX.

  • BornToHulaBornToHula Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    If you've got a Wii capable of running imports, Fatal Frame 4 is also pretty good.

    I never got the allure of Doom 3, just seemed like a super dark by the numbers FPS. I'll agree with the STALKER games though, there's something about those that just sows dread into your very heart. I need to sit down and finally beat Call of Pripyat, marvelous thus far.

    steam_sig.png

    Origin is the exact same as my Steam, in case you're needing a Support or Assault in BF3.
  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Deadfall wrote: »
    The Thing.

    I don't play many scary games, but this one, oh man.

    You're isolated in negative 40 degree tundra. Small bases and outposts are your only refuge. You're running low on food. There's something else here. You have three companions, and then the door slams shut! The doctor following you pulls his gun and points it at you. He thinks you are the creature. You try to calm him down, and between the shouting and shaking and crying, you notice your other companion slowly growing tentacles, his flesh melting away.

    Not knowing who was the creature and when the creatures would show up. That game got to me.

    I REALLY wanted to get in to that game but never had the patience. Something about the start bored me. I'm stupid.

    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Xbox Live: SirGrinch X
  • DeadfallDeadfall Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    Deadfall wrote: »
    The Thing.

    I don't play many scary games, but this one, oh man.

    You're isolated in negative 40 degree tundra. Small bases and outposts are your only refuge. You're running low on food. There's something else here. You have three companions, and then the door slams shut! The doctor following you pulls his gun and points it at you. He thinks you are the creature. You try to calm him down, and between the shouting and shaking and crying, you notice your other companion slowly growing tentacles, his flesh melting away.

    Not knowing who was the creature and when the creatures would show up. That game got to me.

    I REALLY wanted to get in to that game but never had the patience. Something about the start bored me. I'm stupid.

    The controls were a bit clunky, but it creeped me right the fuck out. And the creature was someone different every time you played.

    That soldier that's been watching your back for the past two hours? He's now devouring you with a mouth full of acid teeth coming from his stomach.

    BKqtjKy.jpg
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
  • PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'll back up all the mentions of Fatal Frame and Silent Hill. There are some within each of those series that I would recommend specifically getting or avoiding (Fatal Frame 1 & 2 are best IMO, and Silent Hill 1 & 2 are the highlights of the series).

    I also have a remarkable soft spot for Resident Evil 2. See, when I first played RE2 I didn't own a playstation, I would pool my allowance with a friend, we would rent a playstation and one game to play over a weekend. This weekend we chose RE2.

    We get the game and the PlayStation. We don't get a memory card. Playing through RE2 when you are not allowed to save under any circumstances makes the game much, much, much more tense.

    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • PeffPeff Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Fatal Frame really needed to be first-person. You'd think that would be an obvious move given that the game revolves around looking through a camera anyway. Ghosts can work for me, but there's no immersion or feeling of danger when I'm watching one move toward someone I'm seeing from a point that's often high and far away. You also lose the tension that comes from being unable to see everything around you at once, and the jump you get when you turn around and something's right there in your face.

    Fatal Frame II (the only one I've played) got a lot creepier when I put the camera up and slowly walked around town while looking through it for a while.

    Man, I just thought of how much more awesome leading your sister around would have been if they did it that way. You could be walking around looking at things, then turn around to check on her and suddenly you'd see a ghost-child standing next to her, tugging her dress. Or she'd be gone and a ghost girl would be there, smiling at you. Such a missed opportunity.

    I believe the Director's Cut of Fatal Frame 2 had a FPS mode. I'll have to check when I get home now. D:

    steam_sig.png
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Deadfall wrote: »
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    Deadfall wrote: »
    The Thing.

    I don't play many scary games, but this one, oh man.

    You're isolated in negative 40 degree tundra. Small bases and outposts are your only refuge. You're running low on food. There's something else here. You have three companions, and then the door slams shut! The doctor following you pulls his gun and points it at you. He thinks you are the creature. You try to calm him down, and between the shouting and shaking and crying, you notice your other companion slowly growing tentacles, his flesh melting away.

    Not knowing who was the creature and when the creatures would show up. That game got to me.

    I REALLY wanted to get in to that game but never had the patience. Something about the start bored me. I'm stupid.

    The controls were a bit clunky, but it creeped me right the fuck out. And the creature was someone different every time you played.

    That soldier that's been watching your back for the past two hours? He's now devouring you with a mouth full of acid teeth coming from his stomach.

    That's because every one in the game just had a random chance to go alien every few minutes. Even if you kept one completely safe and untouched by critters: BOOM. Alien. It totally sucked.

  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades His love is a prize Rantin' and RavenRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Deadfall wrote: »
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    Deadfall wrote: »
    The Thing.

    I don't play many scary games, but this one, oh man.

    You're isolated in negative 40 degree tundra. Small bases and outposts are your only refuge. You're running low on food. There's something else here. You have three companions, and then the door slams shut! The doctor following you pulls his gun and points it at you. He thinks you are the creature. You try to calm him down, and between the shouting and shaking and crying, you notice your other companion slowly growing tentacles, his flesh melting away.

    Not knowing who was the creature and when the creatures would show up. That game got to me.

    I REALLY wanted to get in to that game but never had the patience. Something about the start bored me. I'm stupid.

    The controls were a bit clunky, but it creeped me right the fuck out. And the creature was someone different every time you played.

    That soldier that's been watching your back for the past two hours? He's now devouring you with a mouth full of acid teeth coming from his stomach.

    That's because every one in the game just had a random chance to go alien every few minutes. Even if you kept one completely safe and untouched by critters: BOOM. Alien. It totally sucked.

    There were scripted events that may as well have been a big bold yellow line on the floor where any unchanged members would instantly turn into a monster. I mean you could literally use one of your tests on your teammate, "Hey cool you're human" take two steps and "NO I ARE A MONSTAR RAR"

    That game was fucking terrible.

    ElJeffe wrote: »
    I get by on the knowledge that I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time mucking about inside of my asshole anyway
Sign In or Register to comment.