As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

NH meetup! -- w00tstock @ Boston October 31st, Funspot @ NH November 20th!

2»

• Options
    mpsmps Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    OK gang, the details are finally set in stone & everything has been blessed by Heels. ACAM will be hosting an official PAX-East Arcade Party. Look for the announcement here tomorrow (10/26.)

The date is the same as was mentioned above -- Saturday, November 20th, 2010.

Mike Stulir
    Board of Directors
    The American Classic Arcade Museum @ Funspot
    www.classicarcademuseum.org

mps on
  • Options
    MasterShakeMasterShake Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sweat deal! I will definitely be attending this!

MasterShake on
  • Options
    tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    acumen101 wrote: »
    I'm down for a NH meet-up at FunSpot! I can't go on Halloween, though....I live in Salem, so I'll be trapped and don't want to navigate the drunken horde on the way back. I like the idea for a late November meetup, though....I know this cuts it kinda close, but how about November 26th/27th?

i was just going to post the same thing! living in salem definitely restricts movement on halloween, but i'd love to go to funspot! i've been meaning to go ever since i saw king of kong, just never got around to it. this is great motivation!

tvethiopia on
    <3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • Options
    acumen101acumen101 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    tvethiopia wrote: »
    i was just going to post the same thing! living in salem definitely restricts movement on halloween, but i'd love to go to funspot! i've been meaning to go ever since i saw king of kong, just never got around to it. this is great motivation!

It'll all be over next Monday, both good and bad. Good, that the tourists won't be around for a while standing around in the middle of the street, bad that Halloween has to go away already. As for the date, Saturday November 20th, I'm game.

acumen101 on
    Life-Long Nerd from New England

PAX East 2015: -Pass [X] -Hotel [X] -Time off[X]

twitter: acumen101 | fb: fb.com/acumen101
    Steam: acumen101 | xbl/psn: caseBlaster101

• Options
    mpsmps Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    A new thread wih the details of the PAX-East Arcade Party at The American Classic Arcade Museum has been started here.....

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=130668

Mike Stulir
    Board of Directors
    The American Classic Arcade Museum @ Funspot
    www.classicarcademuseum.org

mps on