As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

School is for chumps (not really)

OghulkOghulk Tinychat JanitorTinychatRegistered User regular
edited October 2010 in Social Entropy++
Let's discuss school/school related events/zonugal's amazing school.

Failed the physics test I had earlier in the week. Expected as much, but I still got an A in the class! :lol:

Oghulk on

• Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I am pretty sure I just finished the last mathematics class I have to take for my course on Friday. I mean that is if I didn't totally overestimate how well I did in the exam.
    I have one more exam on the 12th and another on the 16th and then my semester is over. They should be cake.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I don' know if I would describe my school as amazing.

Perhaps extraordinary...

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So close to an A in my AP Env. Sci class. Sooo close.

Otherwise not sure where to apply to anymore. Even if I can bring my sat math scores up, it would be damned near impossible to get them into the middle 50% ranges any of the schools I was looking at. Oh well.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    FerrusFerrus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I kinda did nothing this week but party hard.

It was... revitalizing.

Ferrus on
    I would like to pause for a moment, to talk about my penis.
    My penis is like a toddler. A toddler—who is a perfectly normal size for his age—on a long road trip to what he thinks is Disney World. My penis is excited because he hasn’t been to Disney World in a long, long time, but remembers a time when he used to go every day. So now the penis toddler is constantly fidgeting, whining “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Now? How about... now?”
    And Disney World is nowhere in sight.
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    Let's put this away for a while, we don't need one all the time.

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.