As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sunshine BluRay on the PS3

Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I threw in Sunshine tonight, as something on in the background while I'm rebuilding my computer, and something very annoying is going on. I got to the second scene, where they're in the cafeteria, and some stupid picture-in-picture behind-the-scenes thing pops up with some person talking about production stuff.

Digging through the special features, it appears to be the A Brilliant Vision enhanced viewing mode, except there's no way to turn it off. I see the on/off on screen, but it's grayed out, and I can't select it.

Anybody have a solution to this?

sig_megas_armed.jpg
Bionic Monkey on

• Options
    Mmmm... Cocks...Mmmm... Cocks... Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Perhaps it's because you're viewing the movie while trying to change it? Try stopping the movie or even taking it out and turning it off before beginning the movie?
    Though I thought Blu-Ray got around some of these weird niggles that DVDs had sometimes.

Mmmm... Cocks... on