As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Please help me out with my research project! UPDATE: New Survey (About Forums)

2»

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Willeth wrote: »
    I would have liked an option to name a service and why. I use Twitter like an addict and Facebook extremely rarely.

Good point!

I may need another survey for my research paper in a week or so, and I may put this type of question on there. We'll see!

I don't want to wear out my welcome by making too many threads like this, you know?

Also I'm at 89!! Thank you guys so much!

urahonky on
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Re-done!

The Anonymous on
  • CimmeriiCimmerii SpaceOperaGhost Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Cimmerii wrote: »
    That was nice and fast.

I'm the one person that put 0 for pretty much everything. I think I check twitter once a week.

I fail at social networking.

Go me.

This. Again. :P

Cimmerii on
    *Internally Screaming*
  • NartwakNartwak Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Done, and I think I'm lucky number one hundred.

Nartwak on
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Diddone.

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    edited October 2010
    Indeed! I've got 100, thanks guys!! I'll close the survey now. Perhaps opening another one soon depending on the strength of my paper. :)

urahonky on
  • dasZombie42dasZombie42 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
  • EskimoDaveEskimoDave Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I went to help but you closed it. Good luck with it mate.

EskimoDave on
    edited October 2010
    EskimoDave wrote: »
    I went to help but you closed it. Good luck with it mate.

Thank you sir :) I figured since I can only see the first 100 responses I might as well close it.

urahonky on
    edited November 2010
    Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know I created one final survey! I hope that you could take the time to make a few clicks! This is about internet forums now, and not social networking. Thank you!!!

urahonky on
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    Talk about skewing your results

Do you have any idea how many times I have to refresh this thing per day just to check up on you people

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Oh god, I'm a fucking addict.

The Anonymous on
    edited November 2010
    ceres wrote: »
    Talk about skewing your results

Do you have any idea how many times I have to refresh this thing per day just to check up on you people

HAHAH I had a feeling that was you! I'm sorry!

urahonky on
    edited November 2010

These results are going to be hilarious, and scary!

urahonky on
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    Also, you might want to mention somewhere that the link in your first post IS the new survey. Most people will probably get it just fine, but you know there are going to be one or two who say "I don't see it on the last page or UPDATED LINK in the first post so oh well" and go do something else with their ten seconds. May as well pick up the stragglers.

ceres on
    edited November 2010
    Done, thanks ceres. :)

urahonky on
  • UnderdogUnderdog Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Yeah... when I got to the "How many times do you check these forums?" I didn't even bother to read the options, I just went all the way down to the last one. I think I may have pinpointed part of the problem in productivity.

Underdog on
    edited November 2010
    Yeah I know when I worked IT, my answers would have always been the bottom choice.

urahonky on
  • CrashtardCrashtard Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Highest choice is 20+? I refresh the Minecraft thread that many times AT LEAST every day, not to mention the other forum areas..

Crashtard on
    I pinky swear that we will not screw you.

Crashtard.jpg
    edited November 2010
    I will say that 20 is a horrifically low estimation for me as well. 50+ probably wouldn't be out of line. Some days I probably don't make it to 50... maybe.

ceres on
    edited November 2010
    Yeah I realized that after I made the poll. 20+ sounded like a lot when I first wrote it, but as soon as it was created I remembered the Secret Santa thread for me.

urahonky on
    edited November 2010
    Awesome, my computer monitor died. I can't really afford a new one... This is going to make typing a 10 page report much more difficult.

urahonky on
    edited November 2010
    39 responses... I need 11 more by 3:30pm EST! C'mon guys, please! :)

urahonky on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    bias much? perhaps

i survey'd anyway

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    edited November 2010
    Thanks guys! I got some nice data... And I'll be sure to note that this survey was posted on an Internet Forum.

urahonky on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Done,

as an IT worker, my results are pretty terrifying. I need some new hobbies

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
    edited November 2010
    Done,

as an IT worker, my results are pretty terrifying. I need some new hobbies

I'm sorta glad I don't work yet, or else I'd be helping those results go further down the list. :P

urahonky on
    edited November 2010
    Just letting you guys know that I got an A- on the presentation! He liked the data that I got but told me it's almost useless other than being entertaining.

urahonky on
    edited November 2010
    Well, congrats on the A-, anyway. :)

ceres on