As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

How Soon Is [chat]?

• Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    Saw my first Miss Fortune last night. She was a lvl 26 carrying her lvl 4 friend, so the game put them in the mid teens where I am. Over all seems a pretty good hero, the ult can be terrifying. Its hard to tell though because the guy playing had a serious case of the overconfidents. One crazy turret diving mother fucker. He raged like mad when I, as twitch, wouldnt turret dive the base to get one guy who was at 50%.

Almost made up for his friend who wanted to tank but took Kayle over Amumu or Gargas.

kayle is hard to know what to do with

she looks like she would be a tank. she's slow and armored and mostly melee with a little heal and a shitty ult.

but really the only way to build her that i have figured out is as a late-game auto-attack dps carry.

all items with AP and AD and AS with whatever is needed to be able to survive while sitting there and melting faces.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Okay I am going to math now.

Once I've written more I'll join the tracker so you can watch the shit pile up into a giant tyrannosaurus pile full of bones and people's cellphones.

start a tumblr and post chapters of your book as you go

instant win

Arch on
  • Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    I won't get an e-reader because if I'm reading on the can and I run out of TP I won't be able to wipe

sure you could, but things will get pretty awkward later when you're reading on the airplane

sometimes i wonder why we stopped using our hands

sure would be a lot easier on our plumbing

and i mean we do have soap you know

While you might be able to scrub out the bacteria, I'm thinking the smell would end up sticking around.

Whatever man. I don't eat with my hands, I'm not a savage.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Whatever man. I don't eat with my hands, I'm not a savage.

Or a medieval king.

Incenjucar on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Gooey wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    I won't get an e-reader because if I'm reading on the can and I run out of TP I won't be able to wipe

sure you could, but things will get pretty awkward later when you're reading on the airplane

sometimes i wonder why we stopped using our hands

sure would be a lot easier on our plumbing

and i mean we do have soap you know

While you might be able to scrub out the bacteria, I'm thinking the smell would end up sticking around.

just rub some dirt on it

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    i was reading a book by salman rushdie in which the indian protagonist was disgusted by the lack of access to water for ass-wiping purposes in american restrooms.

i had a co-worker who said that he would just dip some TP in the toilet bowl when wiping. i told him to stop because he was going to get hepatitis or something. and then for the rest of the time i knew him, i called him "Dipper Dan" (his name was Dan)

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    i was reading a book by salman rushdie in which the indian protagonist was disgusted by the lack of access to water for ass-wiping purposes in american restrooms.

i had a co-worker who said that he would just dip some TP in the toilet bowl when wiping. i told him to stop because he was going to get hepatitis or something. and then for the rest of the time i knew him, i called him "Dipper Dan" (his name was Dan)

Holy shit. Disgusting.

Silas Brown on
    edited November 2010

Holy shit. Disgusting.

We really, really, REALLY need to improve the education in this country.

Incenjucar on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Saw my first Miss Fortune last night. She was a lvl 26 carrying her lvl 4 friend, so the game put them in the mid teens where I am. Over all seems a pretty good hero, the ult can be terrifying. Its hard to tell though because the guy playing had a serious case of the overconfidents. One crazy turret diving mother fucker. He raged like mad when I, as twitch, wouldnt turret dive the base to get one guy who was at 50%.

Almost made up for his friend who wanted to tank but took Kayle over Amumu or Gargas.

Miss Fortune is another one of those champs like Ashe or Warwick who are perfectly good champs but seem to attract a disproportionately high number of idiots.

The guy was a special kind of bad. He had custom skins for all his characters, (I played a few games with him) and played a different champ every game. He insisted on being the mid no matter what he played, which was aggravating as I was playing twitch last night and he's a fantastic mid.

His ashe was aweful, he level to like 6 then spent all his time running back and forth between the other lanes trying to gank, and failing, so that even the people in the 2 man lanes were out leveling him, all the while their mid (Sivir) gets to run uncontrolled straight up the middle.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Month 7 of us trying to get our dishwasher fixed.

For the past month, we've been in contact with one of the two authorized Samsung service centers. All we wanted was a quote that we could submit to Amex so they'd cover it under their extended warranty. After explaining the problems we had, the service center offered to pay for all the parts and labor over $100, which seemed like a good deal. So we said ok. They set a date for Thursday. Called Thursday, oops, no parts, can we come Saturday? Ok. Called Saturday, oops no parts, ok, fine come Thursday then. This has gone on for 4 fucking weeks. We called them back today, they gave the same excuse, we told them fuck it, we don't want you to fix it, just give us a goddamn quote so we can submit it to Amex. But they can't do that unless they send a tech out, and oh darn, they can't do that today, how about next Thursday?

So my wife is currently telling them to go fuck themselves while I'm on the phone with actual Samsung support again.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
    edited November 2010
    The guy was a special kind of bad. He had custom skins for all his characters, (I played a few games with him) and played a different champ every game. He insisted on being the mid no matter what he played, which was aggravating as I was playing twitch last night and he's a fantastic mid.

His ashe was aweful, he level to like 6 then spent all his time running back and forth between the other lanes trying to gank, and failing, so that even the people in the 2 man lanes were out leveling him, all the while their mid (Sivir) gets to run uncontrolled straight up the middle.

I really need to be more aggressive about claiming mid when I'm someone who's good for it. I lost two games last night because someone was a crappy mid.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    if I ever get rich I am going to get a super strong jet of water and use it to wipe my ass

like a firehose for the butt

and then get one of those really strong hand dryers, like the airblade, and position that to clean my crack

TOUCH FREE POOPIN

skippydumptruck on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    if I ever get rich I am going to get a super strong jet of water and use it to wipe my ass

and then get one of those really strong hand dryers, like the airblade, and position that to clean my crack

TOUCH FREE POOPIN
    It's called a bidet and they have those already, and they're not too expensive.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

How does that even come up?

Leitner on
    edited November 2010

Why do I feel like you are doing this for reasons that are not just cleaning your ass.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    OGc20.jpg

desc on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

TOUCH FREE POOPIN

American-style

MORE WATER PRESSURE

COMES WITH A CHEESEBURGER

skippydumptruck on
    edited November 2010
    desc wrote: »
    OGc20.jpg

Wha. This can't be true.

Silas Brown on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

I really need to be more aggressive about claiming mid when I'm someone who's good for it. I lost two games last night because someone was a crappy mid.

Yeah, you can tell a lot about how a game is going to go based on what's going on in the mid lane up to lvl 6, which is when lane assignments become more flexible.

Forgot to mention how the kid would build. Skipped boots, everytime, instead choosing to stack Zeals right off the bat. Openly refused to change his build to suit the game. He spent forever bitching about the other teams armor (they had 3 tanks), yet freaked out when someone suggest he pick up Last Whisper, saying "I have a build and I'm going to build it!".

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    tilt shift photography really freaks me out

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010

MORE WATER PRESSURE

a vicious cycle

Nerdgasmic on
    edited November 2010

TOUCH FREE POOPIN

American-style

MORE WATER PRESSURE

I don't think an unexpected enema is a happy thing.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    OGc20.jpg

Wha. This can't be true.

On the off chance you're serious, this is from a site called Fake Science.

Captain Carrot on
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited November 2010
    OGc20.jpg

Wha. This can't be true.

not true. They soak the coffee bean in water, the water draws the caffeine out, and the caffeinated water is sold to the soda companies.

edit: but it is fucking hilarious.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    edited November 2010

TOUCH FREE POOPIN

one of our neighbors bought a japanese toilet

it has a really thick toilet seat and armrests and a whole bunch of buttons on them

if you press one of the buttons, a little piece slides out from the back of toilet seat, positions itself under your butthole, and sprays a jet of warm water up at your starfish

like a little waterpic

it was actually pretty thrilling

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited November 2010
    OGc20.jpg

Wha. This can't be true.

You are Sciencing wrong.

Incenjucar on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

TOUCH FREE POOPIN

it has a really thick toilet seat and armrests and a whole bunch of buttons on them

if you press one of the buttons, a little piece slides out from the back of toilet seat, positions itself under your butthole, and sprays a jet of warm water up at your starfish

like a little waterpic

that seems like it would be extremely startling

Captain Carrot on
    edited November 2010

Dear God, what have we done? What have we done?

Silas Brown on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

TOUCH FREE POOPIN

like a little waterpic

that seems like it would be extremely startling

Only if you get the mod that simultaneously snaps the arm and head restraints in place.

TL DR on
    edited November 2010

Dear God, what have we done? What have we done?

Later to be merged with Conservipedia.

Incenjucar on
    edited November 2010
    They didn't even get the regular coffee part right, coffee is a berry not a bean.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
    edited November 2010
    Before my dad got married, he would sometimes meet his fiance in the Philippines, with a layover in Japan. Somehow my brother and I concocted a scenario in which our father would visit the airport restroom and become so startled by the bidet that he would run out of the bathroom, locate one of the staff, and shout "Your toilet just shot water... UP MY ASSHOLE!"

Still cracks me up.

Silas Brown on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    This just in chickens don't often cross streets because they are kept in pens.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited November 2010

Yeah, you can tell a lot about how a game is going to go based on what's going on in the mid lane up to lvl 6, which is when lane assignments become more flexible.

Forgot to mention how the kid would build. Skipped boots, everytime, instead choosing to stack Zeals right off the bat. Openly refused to change his build to suit the game. He spent forever bitching about the other teams armor (they had 3 tanks), yet freaked out when someone suggest he pick up Last Whisper, saying "I have a build and I'm going to build it!".

i think the G&T autistics regard the last whisper as subpar because something about the order in which the armor pen is applied or something.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Streaming Record of Lodoss war. This game might as well be Diablo.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited November 2010
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Streaming Record of Lodoss war. This game might as well be Diablo.

Man, that was one of the best japanese cartoons ever.

Silas Brown on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Nope, this is a Dreamcast hack'n'slash based off of it.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited November 2010

It was pretty fantastic.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    edited November 2010

i think the G&T autistics regard the last whisper as subpar because something about the order in which the armor pen is applied or something.

I pick it up early as Twitch, it depends on your champ I think.

usually go Vamp scythe -->Beserker's Greaves -->Last Whisper--> Oracle Sword ( or whatever its called)--> IE, then play it by ear. Granted Ill change things around as needed but I try to get as high a crit strike and attack speed as I can.

By lvl 8 Twitch eats people alive.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    edited November 2010

I know, I was just saying... Record of Lodoss War... the animation... was awesome.

Silas Brown on
This discussion has been closed.