As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Four[chat] City

1464748495052»

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Stockholm is a decent example, the whole downtown area was torn down and rebuilt somewhere '50s-'60s. It is decidedly fugly, everyone knows and thinks this. Meanwhile - we have houses in Gamla Stan that are superb living quarters and that are from the 1500-1600's. They just modernized the insulation and stuff in general while keeping the shells intact. Also most of the interiours in many cases.

Soooo many tourists there. It's a cool-looking area though.

gamla-stan.jpg

Echo on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Cisgendered is a pretty dang obscure term that I only picked up in my last couple semesters as an English major because I happened to elect to take some classes on female writers and crip/queer theory.

It's not something I expect people to know off the top of their heads in the least.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Maybe I'll replay Fallout 3 with a new character who's a douchebag instead of a goody-two-shoes.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    I think we're done here. Interested parties have my permission to take the work/kids conversation into its own thread.

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.