As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Conan to be on TBS: Very Funny?

123457»

• Options
    BehemothBehemoth Compulsive Seashell Collector Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    "The blimp is really... you gotta keep it up there so people can... see what's on the... side."

I wonder if he just hasn't been getting enough sleep.

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    He just seems nervous about the whole thing to me.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    GreasyKidsStuff on
  • Options
    ShensShens Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    He probably takes some kind of anti-anxiety medication before doing interviews. He has always been very nervous and awkward in interviews.

Shens on
  • Options
    DraperDraper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    I like him. He always seems to be on anti-anxiety drugs or just sleepy in every interview he's in, but he's never an asshole. He's just pretty chilled out and unaware of stuff, but it could be a lot worse, like this for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw

Draper on
    lifefinal3.jpg
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I read somewhere once that shows generally have a booze cart in the Greenrooms to help loosen guests up, and that Ford, when it became necessary to do TV interviews, was a big fan of Jack Danials.

Also, he and Jimmy Buffett are best friends, so...

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    DHS Odium wrote: »
    All of Harrison's interviews are like that. He's a man who clearly does not like doing the media circuit when promoting a new movie.
    Yeah. Now that I look at others, it seems like he just doesn't like that sort of thing. (But he still seemed... Kinda... spaced out.)
    Also, I did not know you could say "Shit" on basic cable

Edit: Huh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QcyX9JWMMo

Keeping that "interview" going was a pretty heroic effort on letterman's part. That was really interesting to watch.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Harrison Ford never really gave a shit about Blade Runner, and even said in the rare interviews he gave about the movie that he didn't enjoy the shoot. I wonder if he even cares that nowadays it's hailed as one of the greatest movies ever made.

Draper on
    lifefinal3.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Ok I watched the interview from last night and hahahaha holy shit he was so much loopier than in other interviews. That was actually really bad. He's acting like he's 90 on his deathbed or something.

Draper on
    lifefinal3.jpg
  • Options
    RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Ok, compare this interview to the one Ford did on TDS a couple nights ago. Then try to say he wasn't on the moon.

Raynaga on
  • Options
    Mister_PenguinMister_Penguin Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Shens wrote: »
    He probably takes some kind of anti-anxiety medication before doing interviews. He has always been very nervous and awkward in interviews.

I was wondering about that. I know valium can really zonk a dude out for a bit.

Mister_Penguin on