As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GW2]We're all waiting very, very patiently for class reveals. *twitch*

1585960616264»

• Options
    KorebanKoreban Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Totally late to the party here but I just watched the design concept video and my jaw dropped when I saw Ree Soesbee was a part of the design team for this. I used to hang with her in the Alderac design offices back when she was the lead story writer for Legend of the Five Rings CCG. I've even got a bunch of the old RPG books and cards and shit that she had signed for an event and had extras of, so she passed them off to me.

Seeing that she's a part of this has me totally jazzed for where this game can go story-wise, which was a huge stumbling block for me with GW1. The only campaign I came close to finishing was Nightfall and I basically quit when I couldn't beat the big bad dude at the end that needed on-top-of-your-shit interrupts. By that point the story was not at all compelling enough to even bother looking for people to help me out with it.

Koreban on
  • Options
    Saint_DipsetSaint_Dipset Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    One day, I will have children, and on Christmas I shall tell them the greatest story ever told...

...and it will involve Charr.

Saint_Dipset on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    One day, I will have children, and on Christmas I shall tell them the greatest story ever told...

...and it will involve Charr.

Fuck that, just give them the game for Christmas.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
This discussion has been closed.