Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

NYC Meetup with Will, THIS WEEK (Friday at 7 at the Rio Grande)

Irond WillIrond Will DragonmasterCambridge. MASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
edited December 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
So guys,

since I'm unemployed and my brother is going to be out of town for a week, i figured i'd take the opportunity to take the Bolt Bus down to NYC and watch his house for a bit. Was hoping that some of you would be available to hang out and maybe we could do a get-together at least one day.

I'm planning on heading down probably on Wednesday and heading back on Sunday. My brother's house is in Rye and I won't have my car, so I'll be taking the train into town and probably the subways around town.

So if you live in or around the city, let us know! We can get a meal and drinks or go to a museum or a park or something!

Irond Will on
Wqdwp8l.png