Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

999[DS] / VLR & ZE3 [3DS/PSV]: Wassup. You have a Zero Time Dilemma. Siggyyy. Phidooo.

1246795

Posts

  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Apparently we have one copy of this at work, and I'm torn over getting it or not. If I love the Ace Attorney/Hotel Dusk/Layton games will I like this?

    Green on
    IsaacSig.png
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    I think people have a tendency to stick with the familiar, in other words, attempting to go through doors with the same people.

    I also think the people who play this game will be most likely to go through door 5 first, out of morbid curiosity. Akane isn't well enough established to make me care about her by the time we get to that first decision point.

    Theo only two people you can go through all three doors with are Lotus or Seven. You can never go with Clover or Ace the first time, and can't go with Santa or June the second time (unless you do, in which case they're shut out of the 3rd door).

    Although I think you missed my point. :)

    I don't think I missed your point. You want to know what the chance is that somebody would stumble across a route that leads to the final ending right off the bat.

    There are 14 possible "door paths" through the game, but also a few choices to be made on certain paths that can affect things too. If it were totally random, a little less than one in seven people would get one of those endings on their first try.

    But as I said I think the sort of people who would buy this game are probably more likely to make certain choices than others:
    A typical guy who might be interested in this game would probably have the morbid curiosity to go through door 5 first to look at the exploded guy.

    A typical RPG/adventure gamer would probably have the intuition to take Santa's clover and later give it to Clover on that path, unless they thought possessing it would have some positive effect for Junpei later.

    Personally I made my first game decisions this way:
    I insisted on door 5 because I wanted to look at the exploded guy, and because I was curious what it would be like exploring with a blind man.

    Behind door 5 I got to know Seven a bit and really liked him, and decided to follow him. Also, Lotus isn't too bad when you're in rooms with her, but during the in-between segments she seems like a really untrustworthy bitch. I didn't want to do a room with her.

    I want to say I picked door 1 last because I cared for Clover, but mostly I wanted to get up on the top floor of the ship to see if there was some way out to the deck, to see how the game would handle that. I didn't want to be underwater.

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, it sailed over your head.
    I'm referring to the Morphogenic Field theory that gets thrown around in almost every path. More people playing -> more naive "subjects" drifting towards one of the two "good" endings off the bat.

    Vyolynce on
  • Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Yeah, it sailed over your head.
    I'm referring to the Morphogenic Field theory that gets thrown around in almost every path. More people playing -> more naive "subjects" drifting towards one of the two "good" endings off the bat.

    Don't you get it?
    You experience the Morphogenic Field every time you "Continue with Memories" and helps you take the right path. Want proof? Why did Junpei easily figure out the pass-code to the coffin the first time through on the true ending? Because someone, a little voice in his head, went saw him through the "Safe Ending" route.

    Want further proof? Have you noticed that every time you make a choice that diverts you from the True Ending, June ends up getting a fever?

    Gaming-Freak on
    jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Well it's kind of hard when you haven't gotten the true ending yet, geez.

    And I just did. Humorous thing here, major spoiler:
    It's revealed that the final door is not a 9, but a q. Hearing "9" over a loudspeaker and interpreting that as being the shape of a q is a big stretch, but it makes perfect sense in Japanese, where 9 is pronounced kyuu!

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Well it's kind of hard when you haven't gotten the true ending yet, geez.

    And I just did. Humorous thing here, major spoiler:
    It's revealed that the final door is not a 9, but a q. Hearing "9" over a loudspeaker and interpreting that as being the shape of a q is a big stretch, but it makes perfect sense in Japanese, where 9 is pronounced kyuu!

    But it's a neat thing to think over, eh?

    Gaming-Freak on
    jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Well it's kind of hard when you haven't gotten the true ending yet, geez.

    And I just did. Humorous thing here, major spoiler:
    It's revealed that the final door is not a 9, but a q. Hearing "9" over a loudspeaker and interpreting that as being the shape of a q is a big stretch, but it makes perfect sense in Japanese, where 9 is pronounced kyuu!

    Thank you for that spoiler. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out how that twist worked.

    Hedgethorn on
  • NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    How would you guys compare this game to hotel dusk?

    NickTheNewbie on
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    It's not a point and click for the most part, there are individual segments where you have to find items and use them together to solve puzzles, but they're broken up into small chunks. Except in a few plot-related cases, there's not a lot of finding an item early on that will help you out at the end of the game.

    Outside of the "escape the room" puzzles, this is closer to an interactive novel than a game. If I remember right, Hotel Dusk had a lot of dialogue options and ways to influence the conversation. This game has maybe 10-20 dialogue decision points per playthrough, and they're not even all that significant, usually.

    I'd say it is both better written than Hotel Dusk and a better story than Hotel Dusk. Hotel Dusk was fun and awesome and all, but it played too safe, too family friendly. Not enough action, too tame a conflict. 999 gets into some high stakes situations and is a really awesome mystery. And there's actually something at stake, as you will be reminded multiple times before you see the real ending.

    It's pretty long too. I think my final playthrough took 5-6 hours, and that's including the ability to skip stuff you've already seen. The climax of the game is like 3 hours of nothing but reading, and I loved it.

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I'd say it is both better written than Hotel Dusk and a better story than Hotel Dusk. Hotel Dusk was fun and awesome and all, but it played too safe, too family friendly. Not enough action, too tame a conflict. 999 gets into some high stakes situations and is a really awesome mystery. And there's actually something at stake, as you will be reminded multiple times before you see the real ending.

    I'd agree with all of this.

    And I just did. Humorous thing here, major spoiler:
    It's revealed that the final door is not a 9, but a q. Hearing "9" over a loudspeaker and interpreting that as being the shape of a q is a big stretch, but it makes perfect sense in Japanese, where 9 is pronounced kyuu!

    Thank you, that was a major source of confusion about the true ending.

    The other is the mention that
    There were never any bombs, since the bracelets apparently had no detonators. Which just made me wonder exactly what happened to Guy X and Mr 9. That's some crazy advanced planning if only they were wired to explode.

    And Gaming-Freak: I get how the game is supposed to work within its own logic. My idle curiosity was if the theory presented in the game (especially the portrait conversation with Lotus) would apply outside of the game.

    Vyolynce on
  • Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    I'd say it is both better written than Hotel Dusk and a better story than Hotel Dusk. Hotel Dusk was fun and awesome and all, but it played too safe, too family friendly. Not enough action, too tame a conflict. 999 gets into some high stakes situations and is a really awesome mystery. And there's actually something at stake, as you will be reminded multiple times before you see the real ending.

    I'd agree with all of this.

    And I just did. Humorous thing here, major spoiler:
    It's revealed that the final door is not a 9, but a q. Hearing "9" over a loudspeaker and interpreting that as being the shape of a q is a big stretch, but it makes perfect sense in Japanese, where 9 is pronounced kyuu!

    Thank you, that was a major source of confusion about the true ending.

    The other is the mention that
    There were never any bombs, since the bracelets apparently had no detonators. Which just made me wonder exactly what happened to Guy X and Mr 9. That's some crazy advanced planning if only they were wired to explode.

    And Gaming-Freak: I get how the game is supposed to work within its own logic. My idle curiosity was if the theory presented in the game (especially the portrait conversation with Lotus) would apply outside of the game.

    Well, certainly would be interesting, but until it's actually proven, the Morphogenic Field theory would remain fictional.

    As for your second thing in spoilers:
    "Zero" was specifically targeting those responsible for the Nonary game 9 years prior to the game's events. Two of the participants in the Nonary Game were involved in the previous one, hence the reason they had bombs in their stomachs, while the others did not.

    Gaming-Freak on
    jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I wish we knew more about Seven. (massive superhuge spoilers)
    How long has he had amnesia? It seems necessary to Zero's plan that he would not remember anything.

    Some people theorize that he knew everything all along and was a co-conspirator along with Santa, but if so, he's got to be the greatest actor in the world. Even if he had received a note with instructions like Snake, that probably wouldn't be enough to keep him from going after Ace, he seems like a really down-to-earth guy.

    Other people say that the ending hints that June was alive all along and he intentionally lied about her being dead, because in order for her to ultimately be alive, they needed to influence Junpei to be there to transmit the information across time. I still don't think I buy this. Seven just doesn't seem like the conspiratorial type.

    I think perhaps the most plausible solution (though the most "mystical") is that the universe actually altered as Junpei made the correct actions. June had died, but when he solved the puzzle it changed the course of history. Similarly, Seven had lost his memory, regained it and knew that June died, but as the puzzle was solved his memory altered as well, and perhaps made him out to have lied intentionally earlier. Some evidence to support this is Seven's headaches and dizziness throughout the game, especially his breakdown right at the end.

    Just wish we knew for sure.

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I wish we knew more about Seven. (massive superhuge spoilers)
    How long has he had amnesia? It seems necessary to Zero's plan that he would not remember anything.

    Some people theorize that he knew everything all along and was a co-conspirator along with Santa, but if so, he's got to be the greatest actor in the world. Even if he had received a note with instructions like Snake, that probably wouldn't be enough to keep him from going after Ace, he seems like a really down-to-earth guy.

    Other people say that the ending hints that June was alive all along and he intentionally lied about her being dead, because in order for her to ultimately be alive, they needed to influence Junpei to be there to transmit the information across time. I still don't think I buy this. Seven just doesn't seem like the conspiratorial type.

    I think perhaps the most plausible solution (though the most "mystical") is that the universe actually altered as Junpei made the correct actions. June had died, but when he solved the puzzle it changed the course of history. Similarly, Seven had lost his memory, regained it and knew that June died, but as the puzzle was solved his memory altered as well, and perhaps made him out to have lied intentionally earlier. Some evidence to support this is Seven's headaches and dizziness throughout the game, especially his breakdown right at the end.

    Just wish we knew for sure.


    It's also possible that...
    He was faking amnesia the entire time.

    Gaming-Freak on
    jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I really feel sorry for Lotus. Everyone else had a reason for being "chosen", and some sort of role to play in Zero's design. All she had was
    being the mother of two of the kidnapped kids from 9 years ago

    That hardly seems like a fair reason to put her through this.

    Vyolynce on
  • Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    I really feel sorry for Lotus. Everyone else had a reason for being "chosen", and some sort of role to play in Zero's design. All she had was
    being the mother of two of the kidnapped kids from 9 years ago

    That hardly seems like a fair reason to put her through this.

    Well, if you think about it...
    Lotus could've been there solely for the fact that she never found out what exactly happened to her daughters. At the very least, she was there so she could know the truth. Her daughters were actually rescued by Seven, giving a sort of "link" between them, similar to the other game participants.

    Gaming-Freak on
    jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    It's also possible that...
    He was faking amnesia the entire time.

    I thought I addressed that...
    If so, he's got to be the greatest actor of all time. He would've also been faking his hot-headedness and impulsiveness, because otherwise he wouldn't have been able to contain himself from going after Ace. And that doesn't explain his headaches/sweating...sure, you could fake those too and make it look like you're having a hard time remembering, but why?

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • WinkyWinky Do you love me? It's funny if you think about the universeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    So I completed the game, I didn't get the true ending but I feel like I got a pretty decent one.
    Clover was killed, Ace and Snake died in the incinerator, June is dying and then Jubei gets gassed.

    If I had to guess I'd say that to get the true ending you go door 4, door 3, door 1, right?

    The only reason I would doubt this is because you learn about prosopagnosia in door 8 and so you wouldn't be able to catch Ace later on.

    Also, is it better to complete the other rooms before going for the true ending or go for the true one and do the other rooms later?

    Winky on
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    So I completed the game, I didn't get the true ending but I feel like I got a pretty decent one.
    Clover was killed, Ace and Snake died in the incinerator, June is dying and then Jubei gets gassed.

    If I had to guess I'd say that to get the true ending you go door 4, door 3, door 1, right?

    The only reason I would doubt this is because you learn about prosopagnosia in door 8 and so you wouldn't be able to catch Ace later on.

    Also, is it better to complete the other rooms before going for the true ending or go for the true one and do the other rooms later?
    Not quite. The ending you got provides a movie that tells you exactly which doors to go through to get the true ending...but there are a few key things you need to do when going through those doors. They should be fairly obvious though.

    I'd say it's better to get some of the other endings before going for the true one, personally. If you haven't seen any other endings, here are some tips on getting more:
    - Go through door 1 last (without having gone through either 4 or 3).

    - Demand to go through door 3. This auto-chooses door 2 for your last one...which incidentally means you shouldn't pick door 2 at any other time, because you're going to be going through it this way anyway.

    Essentially, before following the path to the end, go through every other door you haven't gone through yet.

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    B:L wrote: »
    Ugh, forgot to pre-order it for the watch.
    Update: You can now order the game at the Aksys store, and it comes with the watch.

    http://www.aksysgames.com/store/

    Alternatively, at the very bottom of the store list is the watch itself for $4.95.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Still fairly early into the game but so far I really like it

    Though the bit I just read seems really stupid
    "If Zero wasn't on this ship, then he wouldn't call it it 'this ship'"
    "That makes perfect sense!"

    NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T

    Green on
    IsaacSig.png
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Aaaaand my first ending was #3

    D:

    Green on
    IsaacSig.png
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Green wrote: »
    Still fairly early into the game but so far I really like it

    Though the bit I just read seems really stupid
    "If Zero wasn't on this ship, then he wouldn't call it it 'this ship'"
    "That makes perfect sense!"

    NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T

    Well, it is logical based on the wording, but yeah, ultimately there is no reason to assume that. It could easily be an attempt to mislead.

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • WinkyWinky Do you love me? It's funny if you think about the universeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Green wrote: »
    Still fairly early into the game but so far I really like it

    Though the bit I just read seems really stupid
    "If Zero wasn't on this ship, then he wouldn't call it it 'this ship'"
    "That makes perfect sense!"

    NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T

    Well, it is logical based on the wording, but yeah, ultimately there is no reason to assume that. It could easily be an attempt to mislead.

    I'm just going to chalk it up to making more sense in Japanese.

    Winky on
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Green wrote: »
    Aaaaand my first ending was #3

    D:

    That one's just depressing. I think it's the worst, although 6 is right up there.

    Vyolynce on
  • WinkyWinky Do you love me? It's funny if you think about the universeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Alright, got ending 4 and ending 6.

    I've realized that I can just go for the true ending now and I'll have visited all the rooms. Is there any really good reasons why I should get any of the other endings first or should I just go for it now?

    Winky on
  • HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    Alright, got ending 4 and ending 6.

    I've realized that I can just go for the true ending now and I'll have visited all the rooms. Is there any really good reasons why I should get any of the other endings first or should I just go for it now?

    Now that you've gotten ending 4, you can't get ending 2. (The path to ending 2 is the same as the true ending, just without getting 4 first.)

    Endings 3 and 5 are interesting and give some clues to the overall story, but you won't be missing anything by not seeing them before you go through the long slog to the true ending.

    Hedgethorn on
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Don't worry about missing ending 2 either, it is literally just the true ending but cut off part way through. TO BE CONTINUED?!?!

    You might get ending 3 by accident if you don't play your cards right on the way to the true ending.

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Fuuuuck, I need to stop playing this. Only had it for two days and I'm at 3 out of 6 endings. The Ace Attorney games usually lasted me about a week each, this will be lucky to make it four days. D:

    Green on
    IsaacSig.png
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • WinkyWinky Do you love me? It's funny if you think about the universeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Don't worry about missing ending 2 either, it is literally just the true ending but cut off part way through. TO BE CONTINUED?!?!

    You might get ending 3 by accident if you don't play your cards right on the way to the true ending.

    I did exactly that :P.
    I didn't think Clover had it in her!

    Oh well, one more try and I think I've got it.

    Winky on
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Green wrote: »
    Fuuuuck, I need to stop playing this. Only had it for two days and I'm at 3 out of 6 endings. The Ace Attorney games usually lasted me about a week each, this will be lucky to make it four days. D:

    Yeah, I blasted through all six endings in the space of two (non-work) days.

    Also, my review went up earlier than I expected.

    Vyolynce on
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    Don't worry about missing ending 2 either, it is literally just the true ending but cut off part way through. TO BE CONTINUED?!?!

    You might get ending 3 by accident if you don't play your cards right on the way to the true ending.

    I did exactly that :P.
    I didn't think Clover had it in her!

    Oh well, one more try and I think I've got it.

    I read somewhere that besides the obvious thing to do, there is another discussion you need to have as well:
    You need to get caught in the freezer, and listen politely to Santa's story about Ice-9, and be impressed by it. This is so that you will be able to tell Seven about it later to help jog his memory.

    I don't know for sure that that's required, but it's worth doing. Just in case you don't know the other thing you have to do, here it is:
    Take the clover bookmark from Santa, then give it to Clover. Also be as friendly and polite to her as possible.

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Just picked this up today and beat the first puzzle on my way home. Pretty great.

    One thing though... Is there any way to skip the yellow "THIS IS HOW YOU CHANGE NUMBERS" text, or a way to stop it from showing up every single damn time you try to interact with something?

    Or, was that just there for the first puzzle?

    Raiden333 on
    steam_sig.png
  • HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Just picked this up today and beat the first puzzle on my way home. Pretty great.

    One thing though... Is there any way to skip the yellow "THIS IS HOW YOU CHANGE NUMBERS" text, or a way to stop it from showing up every single damn time you try to interact with something?

    Or, was that just there for the first puzzle?

    The tutorials are hardcoded into the first puzzle. You have to click by them every single time you solve the first puzzle (which, if you're anything like everyone else here, will be about five times). But they don't appear again.

    Hedgethorn on
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    On future replays you'll be holding right to fast forward, and it'll take .1 second to skip past it. :)

    UncleSporky on
    3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • JesuitsJesuits Registered User
    edited December 2010
    So far, I've managed to get every ending BUT 4 (and thus, 1). Got Ending 2 on my first run, somehow, but now I'm a little curious how I'm gonna manage to get 4. Time to dig through the thread, I guess!

    Jesuits on
    tf2_sig.png
  • KaseiusKaseius Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ending 6 was my first one. :(

    Kaseius on
    www.youtube.com/user/kaseius -- Let's Plays
  • HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Kaseius wrote: »
    Ending 6 was my first one. :(

    So depressing.
    Jesuits wrote:
    So far, I've managed to get every ending BUT 4 (and thus, 1). Got Ending 2 on my first run, somehow, but now I'm a little curious how I'm gonna manage to get 4. Time to dig through the thread, I guess!

    A small hint for getting ending 4:
    You'll need to make note of the safe in room 5. You'll come back to it later.

    Exact directions for getting ending 4:
    Go through door 5. Examine the safe. Then go through door 8, followed by door 6.

    Hedgethorn on
  • ReynoldsReynolds Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I found out about the watch and immediately ordered one. I haven't even gotten a chance to play the game yet. But it's just so dorky I couldn't resist. I had been telling my friend about the game, and then about the watch, and he didn't believe me. After seeing the price - with no charge for shipping - he immediately bought one as well.

    So dorky.

    Reynolds on
  • JesuitsJesuits Registered User
    edited December 2010
    Hedgethorn wrote: »
    Kaseius wrote: »
    Ending 6 was my first one. :(

    So depressing.
    Jesuits wrote:
    So far, I've managed to get every ending BUT 4 (and thus, 1). Got Ending 2 on my first run, somehow, but now I'm a little curious how I'm gonna manage to get 4. Time to dig through the thread, I guess!

    A small hint for getting ending 4:
    You'll need to make note of the safe in room 5. You'll come back to it later.

    Exact directions for getting ending 4:
    Go through door 5. Examine the safe. Then go through door 8, followed by door 6.

    Thanks for this, I forgot all about that.

    I'm really digging the music in this game, especially This track.

    Also this one.

    At parts, it sounds like the electronic pieces you'd hear in Half-Life 2, but never loses that tense, suspenseful quality. Er, ignore the comment in the first song's link, though, I swear it isn't mine.

    Jesuits on
    tf2_sig.png
  • EVOLEVOL Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I got the Axe ending and the Knife ending. This game's way more tense than I thought it'd be. Writing's top-notch, it makes Hotel Dusk and the AA series' writing laughable(yeah, they were never exactly good, but you get the point).

    EVOL on
Sign In or Register to comment.