As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santaxtravaganza Thread II! Get to stalking!

• Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Man so far every single person who has received a gift has posted a picture post.

That is awesome, you guys are the best.

My santee hasn't posted his yet even though he made a comment in another thread about opening the box on Monday. He posts frequently in G&T, too. Would it be rude of me to PM him and ask if he forgot about the pictures?

AaronKI on
    soempty.jpg
  • Options
    John ZoidbergJohn Zoidberg Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    gp12.jpg

Those look like Whitebait to me. They are awesome just dusted with flour and deep fried.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitebait

John Zoidberg on
    Xbox Live: Ink Pouch / PSN: Stiff_Ninja / Origin: PAZoidberg / Steam
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Attention potential Santees! Do you live over 15k km from me? If so, you'd better start eying your postal carrier with avarice and suspicion, because a package is coming your way in the next few days!

Bursar on
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    You're in California, that's applies to half of the forum. :P

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    LouieLouie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Absolute zero, strebalicious and I have formed a circle gift it's when three guys gift in a circular fashion and are forever joined in some sort of Internet gang. Not to be confused with a circle jerk.

Louie on
    camo_sig.png
    Twitter - discolouie PSN - Loupa Steam - Loupa
  • Options
    strebaliciousstrebalicious Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    GIFTPOAST HOOOOOOOO!!!!

gp1g.jpg
    A ridiculously large package appears!

gp2p.jpg
    After a thorough inspection following strict TSA guidelines... the opening begins!

gp3k.jpg
    And inside I find! .... another layer of brown paper.

gp4g0.jpg
    And inside of THAT I find!... another layer... this time green duct tape?

gp50.jpg
    I begin tearing off one continuous strip of duct tape. This thing is fucking mummified. I begin to wonder if this thing isn't just one solid cube of duct tape, when suddenly...

gp60.jpg
    A familiar sight! A brown package.

gp70.jpg
    Hmmm. Seems important. I better do as it says.

gp8v.jpg
    This is already the weirdest fucking package I have ever received and I haven't even gotten it all the way open yet! I pull apart the gull wing doors like some kind of cardboard Delorean...

gp901.jpg
    Sum wurds. Strebalicious is the culprit!!!

gp10.jpg
    SNACKS! A LIFETIMES SUPPLY OF SNACKS!! But wait! These snacks appear to be from the moon.

gp11.jpg
    There are also vending machine toys and a Yoshi plushy and a fucked up Mario board game and MARIO KINDER EGGS FUCKS YES!

gp15.jpg
    What in the goddamn fuck? I am going to have to make up rules for this one. I'm sure I can make some sort of drinking game out of it!

legobeer.gif
    One of the vending machine toys was a frosty beer mug Nanoblocks Set (think LEGO but extra fucking tiny). I couldn't help but build the Golden God for my new Nanoblocks friend.

gp12.jpg
    The weirdest part of my gift? FISH. Dried up fucking fish!!! I'm guessing they are some kind of snack for moon people?

gp13z.jpg
    I have my taste tester try them first to make sure they aren't poison. Then it's my turn. I'm not sure why we thought eating them ass first would be better than head first.

gp14.jpg
    The moment of FLAVOR IMPACT.

Maybe if I eat enough of these dried up moon fish I will figure out how to play that Mario board game!

This is one of the awesomest, totally out there gifts I have ever gotten from anybody.

THANK YOU STREBALICIOUS! YOU ARE LE AWESOME.

I am thoroughly stoked that you enjoyed it. :) And the first time I saw those little fishy thingies (in a little trail mix snack pack think), I think I ran from the room screaming like a little girl. Love the picture of the nanoblocks, also. 8-)

But blame the post office. They annoyed me with all their rules and such that I felt like going overboard with the tape and paper and such.

strebalicious on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Judge-ZJudge-Z Teacher, for Great Justice Upstate NYRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    jclast wrote: »
    I'd like to tell you that my photos will be up today, but I have to feed babies, make brownies, and play Halo: Reach (and maybe MNC) with my best friend tonight. They will be up, at the latest, at some point tomorrow. Let it be known though, that, that Judge-Z gives awesome presents. :)

If it's any consolation I took the photos the day the package game, but then the forums died. Whoops.

Thanks, Jclast, and I'm glad you liked them! Looking forward to the picture post. At first I was all, "Woo they were delivered!" and then all, "Fuck! I broke teh forums with my happiness."

Feed babies. Engage in bromance. Pictures can wait.

By the way. I didn't realize there was vegetarianism in your house - sorry I sent you the single most meat-related sauce in existence.

Judge-Z on
    JudgeZed.png
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ups says my santee should get their gift Friday. Get ready!

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    First present, AWAYYYYY

Also, GIFT GET!! WOOOOOO!! :D
    steamos.jpg

Thanks very much Santee! It's these sort of games (BIT.TRIP.BEAT. for some reason my browser didn't load the full image) that I love playing on my little netbook while at work to pass the time. Low resource requirements, high fun delivery :) Very excited to see what comes next

edit: Duhhh it's Bursar! Forgot to mention ya haha :lol:

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Oh, the forum also ate my post in this thread about me sending my gift out on thursday. Stupid forum.

It should get there...eventually. Hopefully. It's a loooooooong way away, so I'm hoping it gets there. I have a tracking number, but I don't think it's really the kind that actually tracks it, if you know what I mean.

Schide on
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Just letting my dear Santa know that there may be a slight delay from delivery of gift to posting-- there is a middleman, because delivery to my current residence is shady as hell.

But rest assured, as soon as I get the gift I will post with lots of loving pictures! :D

Didgeridoo on
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mysterious packages have appeared at my dorm after being dropped off by family. As soon as I confirm from which Secret Santa they are from, I will open and find a scanner- family digital camera is broken, so you might have to wait a bit until I can find a way to get these online.

I can't check against my G&T wishlist because the forum ate it... so I'll just have to wait until I hear back from Proxy.

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    GIFTPOAST HOOOOOOOO!!!!

gp1g.jpg
    A ridiculously large package appears!

gp2p.jpg
    After a thorough inspection following strict TSA guidelines... the opening begins!

gp3k.jpg
    And inside I find! .... another layer of brown paper.

gp4g0.jpg
    And inside of THAT I find!... another layer... this time green duct tape?

gp50.jpg
    I begin tearing off one continuous strip of duct tape. This thing is fucking mummified. I begin to wonder if this thing isn't just one solid cube of duct tape, when suddenly...

gp60.jpg
    A familiar sight! A brown package.

gp70.jpg
    Hmmm. Seems important. I better do as it says.

gp8v.jpg
    This is already the weirdest fucking package I have ever received and I haven't even gotten it all the way open yet! I pull apart the gull wing doors like some kind of cardboard Delorean...

gp901.jpg
    Sum wurds. Strebalicious is the culprit!!!

gp10.jpg
    SNACKS! A LIFETIMES SUPPLY OF SNACKS!! But wait! These snacks appear to be from the moon.

gp11.jpg
    There are also vending machine toys and a Yoshi plushy and a fucked up Mario board game and MARIO KINDER EGGS FUCKS YES!

gp15.jpg
    What in the goddamn fuck? I am going to have to make up rules for this one. I'm sure I can make some sort of drinking game out of it!

legobeer.gif
    One of the vending machine toys was a frosty beer mug Nanoblocks Set (think LEGO but extra fucking tiny). I couldn't help but build the Golden God for my new Nanoblocks friend.

gp12.jpg
    The weirdest part of my gift? FISH. Dried up fucking fish!!! I'm guessing they are some kind of snack for moon people?

gp13z.jpg
    I have my taste tester try them first to make sure they aren't poison. Then it's my turn. I'm not sure why we thought eating them ass first would be better than head first.

gp14.jpg
    The moment of FLAVOR IMPACT.

Maybe if I eat enough of these dried up moon fish I will figure out how to play that Mario board game!

This is one of the awesomest, totally out there gifts I have ever gotten from anybody.

THANK YOU STREBALICIOUS! YOU ARE LE AWESOME.

I am thoroughly stoked that you enjoyed it. :) And the first time I saw those little fishy thingies (in a little trail mix snack pack think), I think I ran from the room screaming like a little girl. Love the picture of the nanoblocks, also. 8-)

But blame the post office. They annoyed me with all their rules and such that I felt like going overboard with the tape and paper and such.

They're actually... pretty good. They taste like shrimp chips! I think I'm gonna take some to the office to freak people out. Mwahaha!

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    parabolaparabola Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dear Santee,

Hope you don't mind getting your gifts closer to Christmas.

It'll be worth the wait!

parabola on
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Santa! You were just using my wish list for inspiration, right? In any case I have updated it to remove items that my mom got me for my birfday :3

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Looks like I'll be able to send out my santee's gift early this week.

woo!

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I just heard this song on a Target commercial, and it's freaking awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3lTNmdbXp8

Also, santee I'm waiting on the last item to be delivered. Hopefully I'll get it on Monday and I can mail the package out then.

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • Options
    Mr HeistMr Heist It's Heist-o-Matic! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    anoffday wrote: »
    So I just heard this song on a Target commercial, and it's freaking awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3lTNmdbXp8

Also, santee I'm waiting on the last item to be delivered. Hopefully I'll get it on Monday and I can mail the package out then.

Listening to that song with n4ughtyl1stn00bz.jpg in your head makes it take a turn for the terrifying.

Mr Heist on
    mrheist-wide.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Bromance was canceled for tonight due to illness on my friend's part. Luckily, my kids took his place so I still got to hang out with awesome people.

Previously, on Judge-Z is awesome...
    ap.png

And now the conclusion...

So a few days ago I came home from work and saw a package. It didn't look like anything I had ordered so I took it upstairs and had my bomb-sniffing dog check it out.

P1010434.jpg

Timon has decided that the package is okay, but that weirdo with the camera has got to go. So I put the camera down and tear in to the box. On top is a card. I knew I was in for a treat when the outside of it read "Happy Fucking Whatever." Finally, somebody gets me!
    Dear jclast,
    Happy Santafication! Sorry for the inadvertent premature revalation of my identity, but I was so overfilled with Steam-y holiday cheer, I could not help myself. I hope you enjoy the content of my package (poster's note: there really should have been a winky here), as much as I enjoyed filling up the box! Please open rooster 1st, Enterprise last - other than that, go nuts!
    Have fun w/ your broodlings' first holiday season - enjoy dressing them up in ridiculous holiday-themed outfits, before they get big + clever enough to swarm you.
    Regards,
    Judge Z

After reading the card I splay all the wrapped gifts out on the bed and call in a second dog. I'm not sure I trust that shaky Chihuahua anyhow. Huxley has reservations about the pyramid package, but we decide to soldier on. We're too intrigued by these gifts with pictures on them not to.

P1010435.jpg

Package 1: The Rooster
    "OPEN FIRST! Especially if you'd like some hot, salty, wet COCK!"
    True to the description my first present is cock-flavored soup mix. A quick scan of the ingredients shows me that cock soup is vegetarian so it can be fun for the whole family!

Package 2: The Gay Biker Dude
    "WARNING: According to the Penny Arcade Department of G&T Secret Santa Memetics, the enclosed contents are 100% gay."
    Books! And they couldn't have come at a better time. I'm just finishing up my grad class for the term and will enjoy immensely reading something that isn't about teamwork, change champions, time management, or any other fluffy bullshit. I want space ships! And explosions! And wizards! Thankfully, the good judge knows this and has given me "Old Man's War," "Pandora's Star," and "Storm Front" (the first Dresden novel). Awesome!

Packages 3 & 4: LEGO
    LEGO are awesome. Star Wars is awesome. Nifty little Star Wars LEGO kits are awesome. I have already assembled both the X-Wing and the Speeder. Both will be guarding my desk at work starting next week. Won't nobody mess with me neither - I can defend from the skies _and_ the forest.

Package 5: The Pyramid
    "Contents: 1. The sum total of all human knowledge. 2. Multiple paths to world domination. 3. Fnord"
    HOLY CRAP YOU GOT ME CIVILIZATION 5! HOLY CRAP YOU GOT ME CIVILIZATION 5! I can't wait to abandon my family for days while I struggle to take over the world and curse Ghandi's horrible tactics. Fucker never just goes on a hunger strike anymore - he's always gotta be droppin' bombs on my ass. I've only got spearmen you big jerk, gosh!

Package 6: The 7 Deadly Sins
    "New! Improved! And now in one, small, convenient package!"
    I have no idea how you knew I wanted Sins of a Solar Empire, but you did, and you're awesome for giving it to me. After I'm done failing to take over Earth I will pop this in and fail to take over the galaxy. I can't wait!

Package 7: The Buffalo
    "Here are a few goodies from my hometown. The sponge candy (also known as chocolate honeycomb) is a local specialty (poster's note: it is delicious - sadly, the bag is now empty - not sadly, my wife liked it too), and the suckers (lollipops?) are from an old school confectionary that has been around forever.

As for the wing sauce, it is from the bar that invented the chicken wing. If you do not have a deep fryer, broiled or baked wings will do (just don't tell any other Buffalonians I said this was okay). A helpful tip: toss the cooked wings in a metal bowl with the sauce - it will stain a plastic bowl.

The blue cheese dressing is the best I could send - if you can get the real, refrigerated blue cheese (creamy, not crumble), even better. Dip the wings as you eat if it is to your taste, or just eat them and take the heat of the sauce. A side of carrot or celery sticks is also apropos.

Now, I am not one to tell you how to enjoy your gifts, they are yours after all, but if I find out that you dipped your wings in goddamn ranch dressing, like some cretins are wont to do, I will fly to Colorado Springs myself and stab you in the eye with goddamn Rocky Mountain Oysters, or whatever else passes as a local delicacy in that mountainous home of yours."

1.) The sponge candy, as mentioned above, is no more. It was delicious and great, and if I ever make it to Buffalo I'm totally buying more.
    2.) The suckers are great. I'm eating (sucking?) one right now. It's like a Dreamsicle, and I love it.
    3.) This note made me laugh out loud and when I make hot wings I promise not to dip them in ranch. Because ranch is gross.
    4.) I'm not sure how you could stab me with bull testicles, but I'm not eager to find out. How would you even sharpen them?

Package 8: The USS Enterprise, NCC-1701 no bloody A, B, C, or D!
    "'INSTANT' BRIDGE CREW DIRECTIONS
    - 1 load of sperm
    - ovum for overexcited ovaries*
    - Combine and incubate above for variable time in biological incubation unit (standard equipment on Earth females), then remove. Units may self remove or be removed with assistance of medical hologram.
    - Allow resulting biological units to grow for 6-9 months, then add to contents of this package.
    - Add to starship class of your preference (Constitution class pictured above, not included).
    * Note: Four would be a good number"

Oh my God they are adorable Star Trek onesies! I will have the nerdiest chidren ever once they're big enough to wear them!

The complete haul, with bomb-sniffing Timon!

P1010440.jpg

And now for bonus pics of babies "wearing" their new uniforms.

I have decided that Fiona will be our science officer:

P1010437.jpg

Being the calmest of the bunch, Nathan naturally settles in to the rank of Captain.

P1010436.jpg

Eric likes to bang on stuff so engineering seems like a good fit.

P1010438.jpg

And Lana is already sleeping through classes at the Academy!

P1010439.jpg

I couldn't be happier with my gifts, Judge-Z! Not only did you spoil me rightly, but you got a present for each of my kids as well. :) You are a gentleman, a scholar, and one hellofa Secret Santa - thank you so much!

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    mntorankusumntorankusu I'm not sure how to use this thing.... Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    jclast

where did you get so many babies

mntorankusu on
  • Options
    parabolaparabola Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    jclast

where did you get so many babies

Well you see, when a man and a woman get together...

parabola on
  • Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    This is me in the spirit of Christmas not making a comment about the Red Shirt.
    Yes, I'm still controlling myself.

Also, amazing haul.

Dyvion on
    Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Holy crap!

The latest and greatest:
    Participants!
    AaronKI
    AbsoluteZero
    acidlacedpenguin
    Adda
    Agentflit
    Ah_Pook
    Aioua
    Akira
    Alegis
    Alfred J. Kwak
    Anarchy
    Angel177
    anoffday
    apogee
    ArcSyn
    area
    Arikado
    Arminas
    Asiina
    battledrill
    belligerent
    Beltaine
    bigwah
    Blackbeard7
    BlueBlue
    Bursar
    Cameron_Talley
    CangoFett
    CCF23
    Chance
    Chen
    cj iwakura
    cloudeagle
    cmsamo
    Cornell002
    crucialityfactor
    Custom Special
    Daemonion
    dantree
    darkenedwing
    darunia106
    Dawasaurus
    Death Cab for Albie
    Dehumanized
    DekuStick
    deveric
    DHS Odium
    DiannaoChong
    Digeridoo
    Disco11
    Draysoth
    Dunxco
    DuoRCN
    Dyvion
    earthwormadam
    El Mucho
    elevature
    elkatas
    EvilBadman
    exis
    Feels Good Man
    Fig-D
    Figgy
    Forar
    ForceVoid
    FreeBryd!
    Frem
    galenblade
    Grim123
    Grove
    HallowedFaith
    handkor
    HardKase
    Hardtarget
    harvest
    Hearthjaw
    Henroid
    Hypatia
    Icemopper part 2
    iMatt
    Imperfect
    ImthebOHGODBEES
    JAEF
    Jakesully
    Jam Warrior
    JaysonFour
    jclast part 2
    jeddy lee
    JerikTelorian
    JHunz
    Joeslop
    John Zoidberg
    joshgotro
    Judge-Z
    k0dos
    Ketar
    Kias
    Klyka
    kor
    KSK
    Kyougu
    laiceps1983
    LewieP
    LewieP's Mummy
    Lord Yod part 2
    Louie
    Lunysgwen
    mere_immortal
    Mighty
    Mister_Penguin
    mntorankusu
    Mooshoepork
    Mr Heist
    Mr_Grinch
    MrDelish
    Mullitt the Wise
    mxmarks
    Nackmatholn
    NickTheNewbie
    noir_blood
    Norfair
    parabola
    Peewi part 2
    PepperSinclaire
    proyebat
    Radiation
    redfield85 part 2
    remlap13
    Rent
    RisenPhoenix
    Robert Khoo
    Rook
    Rorus Raz
    Ross Mills
    S-Starwind
    Sceptre
    Schide
    see317
    shadowane
    Shady3011
    Shrieking Emu
    sirchrissypoo
    SirUltimos
    SniperGuy
    spookymuffin
    stavesacre
    stevemarks44
    Stormwatcher
    strebalicious
    Sweeney Tom
    Szechuan
    TeeMan
    The Count of Midget Fisto
    The Dude With Herpes
    The_Spaniard part 2
    TheOtherHorseman
    THEPAIN73
    TheScruple
    toolbert
    TSI|Awesome
    Two Headed Boy
    UEAKCrash
    Uldor
    UnbreakableVow
    urahonky
    vegeta_666
    VThornheart
    WIckedkarma
    WilDPanthA05
    Willeth
    wobblyheadedbob
    WraithXt1
    Xaviar
    Ziggymon

Any idea when the merger happens, will we be able to keep this thread around?

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Gift post got eated, so I'm just reposting the final product.

Shazam!
    hachi.jpg

Thanks Louie! Again!

strebalicious on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Wait, is that the second PS3 gifted this year? :shock:

The generosity of some people knows no bounds!! The gift of Demon's Souls is like the gift of a kick up the junk though :lol: Nah seriously, the game is a hoot if you can stomach the difficulty

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    TeeMan wrote: »

Thoid.

Loving Demon's Souls, at least the 15 minutes I played it. Way too busy this weekend. Picked up 3D Dot Game Heroes for the kid.

strebalicious on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    LouieLouie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Thanks Louie! Again!

You are most welcome! again!

15 minutes is not sufficient time spent on your homework by the way!

Louie on
    camo_sig.png
    Twitter - discolouie PSN - Loupa Steam - Loupa
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Louie wrote: »

Thanks Louie! Again!

You are most welcome! again!

15 minutes is not sufficient time spent on your homework by the way!

Just like when I was in school, I always wait until the last minute to finish my homework. :lol:

strebalicious on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dear Santee:

FedEx told me that it would be $180 to ship a package the size I had planned on to you :( . I'm sorry, but it looks like I'm going to have to lame it up by gifting you things through Steam. Good news is that I get to pass those savings to you!

EDIT: Hah, missed a digit. Fuck FedEx International shipping rates.

Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Try sending it in smaller parcels - mine cost £24 to post from the UK, but if I'd tried posting it all together, it would have cost shed-loads more. If you can keep things below 2lb or 1Kg, they cost less to post - at least from the UK

LewieP's Mummy on
    For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The planned gift was a fairly hefty collection of books and graphic novels, both hard and soft cover. I asked them about splitting it up, but it was still well over $100.

I like the thought of a physical package, but I'm just not in a position financially where I can spend that much on shipping. I kinda feel like I'm wimping out and not delivering on what I thought I could gift, but my stalking revels that Santee does indeed enjoy games (and Steam) so I'm hopping they can forgive me.

As of right now I have two plans. One is a fairly simple pair of gifts from the Steam, the other would be to go absolutely bananas during the (hopefully spectacular) Christmas Steam sale. I'll meet the deadline either way, so for right now I'm going to hold out. Don't worry Santee! I haven't abandoned you!

Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I had a horrible dream last night. I dreamed I didn't get the packages until the 23rd, so I couldn't send it out to my Santee until after Christmas! It was awful!!!

Icemopper on
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    TeeMan wrote: »

The generosity of some people knows no bounds!! The gift of Demon's Souls is like the gift of a kick up the junk though :lol: Nah seriously, the game is a hoot if you can stomach the difficulty

Three actually.

Kyougu on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Holy cow! That's an expensive Santa present, yikes! The present I sent now feels inadequate by comparison. =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Its not the size of the...price tag (?).
    Its how you use it. Also the motion of the ocean.
    ...wait.

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hm. At least part of my gift was delivered a week ago according to tracking info, but no post from my Santee. I hope he got it...

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    To distract me from Santee non-posting I give you the first 5 days of my wife's Lego advent project as previously mentioned.
    My wife and I have some nice chunky advent calendars that we re-use by putting decent chocolate in each year (mmmm lindor).

This year I went for something a bit different. Got a mid size Lego set and have randomly filled the calendar with the pieces. She won't get the instructions until Christmas Eve and I demand a construction attempt with what she has so far each day :)

lego1.jpg
    lego2.jpg
    lego3.jpg
    lego4.jpg
    lego5.jpg

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    That is terrific.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    That is terrific.

Icemopper on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    To distract me from Santee non-posting I give you the first 5 days of my wife's Lego advent project as previously mentioned.
    My wife and I have some nice chunky advent calendars that we re-use by putting decent chocolate in each year (mmmm lindor).

This year I went for something a bit different. Got a mid size Lego set and have randomly filled the calendar with the pieces. She won't get the instructions until Christmas Eve and I demand a construction attempt with what she has so far each day :)

lego1.jpg
    lego2.jpg
    lego3.jpg
    lego4.jpg
    lego5.jpg

I am so stealing that idea.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
This discussion has been closed.