As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Making fun of the world [Lindsay Lohan]

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ubik wrote: »
    Kyōsuke Kōsaka, a normal seventeen-year-old high school student living in Chiba[1], has not gotten along with his younger sister Kirino in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyōsuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever. One day however, Kyōsuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime which had fallen in his house's entrance way. To Kyōsuke's surprise, he finds a hidden eroge inside the case and he soon learns that both the DVD and the eroge belong to Kirino. That night, Kirino brings Kyōsuke to her room and reveals herself to be an otaku with an extensive collection of moe anime and younger sister-themed eroges she has been collecting in secret. Kyōsuke quickly becomes Kirino's confidant for her secret hobby.

Beep boop boop translating . . .
    Kyle Kensington, a normal seventeen-year-old high school student living in Chicago, has not gotten along with his younger sister Kaylee in years. For longer than he can remember, Kaylee has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyle and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever. One day however, Kyle finds a DVD case of a cartoon which had fallen in his house's entrance way. To Kyle's surprise, he finds a hidden sex-game inside the case and he soon learns that both the DVD and the sex-game belong to Kaylee. That night, Kaylee brings Kyle to her room and reveals herself to be a weirdo with an extensive collection of pedophile cartoons and younger-sister-themed sex-games she has been collecting in secret. Kyle quickly becomes Kaylee's confidant for her secret hobby.
    Basically this and everyone is like

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Pharezon wrote: »
    Wiet wrote: »

I'm guessing this is a ''compromise''?

A tried and true American compromise where the rich win yet again.

You can try a german compromise next time, where instead of making sure both sides have a net gain, you make sure both sides fail equally at achieving any of their major goals

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Obama willing to work with republicans

republicans respond: FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Solar wrote: »
    Oh now JGL is explaining why he's got a crush on the guy.

Say this to me JGL damn it

That 70's show was such a great show.

It seems to get a lot of flak, but it's pretty okay.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

You can try a german compromise next time, where instead of making sure both sides have a net gain, you make sure both sides fail equally at achieving any of their major goals

I think we need a lot of those. We must sink the whole ship that is the United States of America.

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Not all of the tax provisions that were set to expire benefit only the super wealthy

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Not all of the tax provisions that were set to expire benefit only the super wealthy

Oh, I know. It was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    There are good things in there, but being upset that the rich continue to enjoy their tax breaks is understandable.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    True, but rather than actually using their majority, the Democrats allowed the Republicans to use them like a political fiddle.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    1 million dollars

a million dollar a year income was too low to tax

and of course now that the dems have compromised so as not to screw the poors over everyone on both sides is going to snort about how obama 'isnt doing anything'

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I don't read threads.

Has this been posted?

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    1 million dollars

and of course now that the dems have compromised so as not to screw the poors over everyone on both sides is going to snort about how obama 'isnt doing anything'

A million dollar a year income to low to tax?

That seems pretty crazy.

Solar on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I don't read threads.

Has this been posted?

that's adorable

Antimatter on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    1 million dollars

This is a senate issue, not necessarily an "Obama" issue.

People need to pull the "unitary executive" bullshit out of their asses.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Huh. Don't know how to feel about that. Due to its very nature, Anonymous has been both good and bad and Assange is such a slippery fella I am ultimately just . . . "Oh wow, okay."

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The bigger problem is that the tax system requires a major overhaul and no one is willing to do it

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Antimatter wrote: »
    I don't read threads.

Has this been posted?

that's adorable

Yeah Anonymous seem to really be irrelevant.

I'm not sure whether I like that or not.

Solar on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    we need to be a monarchy

who's up for giving one person absolute power for life

I know I am

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Anonymous isn't even a fucking group so much as a nebulous identifier that can be linked to anyone that posts at 4chan, and it's not like they all have the exact same mindset

meh

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    The bigger problem is that the tax system requires a major overhaul and no one is willing to do it

Also I guess actually passing those reforms without getting them seriously scaled down by the competition would be a hard thing to pull off.

Solar on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I don't read threads.

Has this been posted?

fuck anon, fuck the panopticon and fuck anon

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    we need to be a monarchy

who's up for giving one person absolute power for life

I know I am

say what you will about their habits, but kings get shit done

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    A lot of the systems need an overhaul and no one wants to touch it.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I know he's not a naturalized citizen but I think our first King should be Christopher Lee

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I don't read threads.

Has this been posted?

how is the panopticon related here?

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Callius wrote: »
    1 million dollars

This is a senate issue, not necessarily an "Obama" issue.

People need to pull the "unitary executive" bullshit out of their asses.

im not sure if youre agreeing with me or not? because i dont think its obama's fault either, just that it will be spun that way

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Has Anon ever done anything of significance?

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Again, I think that due to the conservative nature of the US political system these overhauls are likely just to end in disaster for anyone who tries them. I don't blame Obama and the Dems for not particularly wanting to stick their dick in the proverbial Lion's mouth.

Solar on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    If I ever ran for Congress, my platform would consist of one thing: complete and extensive reform of the tax system including how the IRS operates

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2010

they drove a pedophile crazy once, I think

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Again, I think that due to the conservative nature of the US political system these overhauls are likely just to end in disaster for anyone who tries them. I don't blame Obama and the Dems for not particularly wanting to stick their dick in the proverbial Lion's mouth.

No it's understandable considering the overhaul alone would be a monumental task. Fighting the Republicans and the conservative forces every single step of the fucking way makes it almost impossible.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I don't read threads.

Has this been posted?

how is the panopticon related here?

wikilieaks' assumed 'information should be free' policy or anyone who thinks the government should have no secrets

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

The Scientology protests were fun to watch.

Wiet on
    XStly.jpg
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    no no no

Sean Bean has to be the king

christopher lee is obviously the chancellor or otherwise his most trusted advisor

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2010

They stopped animal abuse a few times. Everything else in that video is of debatable significance

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010

No it's understandable considering the overhaul alone would be a monumental task. Fighting the Republicans and the conservative forces every single step of the fucking way makes it almost impossible.

Which is a shame because really it is something which does not help the American people.

Solar on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I'm looking at Vespas . . . so sleek lookin' >_<

I don't think they make sense in SoCal.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    ron paul for king of america

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    Callius wrote: »
    True, but rather than actually using their majority, the Democrats allowed the Republicans to use them like a political fiddle.

Well first, that's not really Obama's fault and second, it doesn't really matter when the republicans know they'll have a House majority soon. If he didn't compromise enough, they could have just stalled until they had a majority.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010

they drove a pedophile crazy once, I think

That's funny considering that so many of them come from 4chan.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
This discussion has been closed.