Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Making fun of the world [Lindsay Lohan]

15859606264

Posts

  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    ieyeasu wrote: »

    This is the best thing I've seen all day.

    OK this was the first one I got.
    WikiLeaks revealed how Iran devised suicide weaponry for Al-Qaeda use in Iraq.

    Stop the presses! Iran is arming terrorists in Iraq?! We'd never have known!

    PSN: idontworkhere582 | XBox Live: Jon Butters
    ·
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I'll be honest

    I've never been to 4chan and don't really know what it is beyond "a bad place"

    its not shock-image city cry yourself to sleep bad like other chans

    its just dumb, like watching a 12 year old scream obscenities and bang pots together

    SE++ circa 2003

    Those were the days. A cock in every pot and gaping assholes as far as the eye could see.

    Better watch that talk or you might just find a nasty surprise in your PM box.

    bO0v7.png
    ·
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dadouw wrote: »
    I would totally bang boxxy

    But you'd bang yaddle, soo

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
    ·
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Solar wrote: »
    Dadouw wrote: »
    I would totally bang boxxy

    You know

    I probably would too

    though she seems really quite young

    Shes in my range alright

    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    who wouldn't bang yaddle?

    ·
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Hunter wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I'll be honest

    I've never been to 4chan and don't really know what it is beyond "a bad place"

    its not shock-image city cry yourself to sleep bad like other chans

    its just dumb, like watching a 12 year old scream obscenities and bang pots together

    SE++ circa 2003

    Those were the days. A cock in every pot and gaping assholes as far as the eye could see.

    Better watch that talk or you might just find a nasty surprise in your PM box.

    Are you asking me to marry you?

    Because...


    YES!

    ·
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    And now we have k-pop.

    Truly we have evolved.

    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
    ·
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Hunter wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I'll be honest

    I've never been to 4chan and don't really know what it is beyond "a bad place"

    its not shock-image city cry yourself to sleep bad like other chans

    its just dumb, like watching a 12 year old scream obscenities and bang pots together

    SE++ circa 2003

    Those were the days. A cock in every pot and gaping assholes as far as the eye could see.

    Better watch that talk or you might just find a nasty surprise in your PM box.

    Are you asking me to marry you?

    Because...


    YES!

    Skip with the niceties and get in the wedding bed
    lc05sl.jpg

    bO0v7.png
    ·
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Macro9

    Man of romance.

    ·
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    If you only knew the truth behind that post, Solar.

    bO0v7.png
    ·
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Macro9 wrote: »
    If you only knew the truth behind that post, Solar.

    If only.

    ·
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Every since I GISed lensman, I wang to read hart

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
    ·
  • JoeUserJoeUser Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    has anonymous ever accomplished anything?

    kT7K5s4.gif
    ·
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Every since I GISed lensman, I wang to read hart

    tell me this was intentional

    ·
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    "Non 4chan civilian internet"

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
    ·
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    There's no way it isn't.

    Now he just needs to slip in asshole somewhere in a post and we are all set to finish the summoning ritual.

    bO0v7.png
    ·
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I dont like Know your meme

    ·
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Every since I GISed lensman, I wang to read hart

    tell me this was intentional

    half intentional auto-incorrect

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
    ·
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Shabooty wrote: »
    has anonymous ever accomplished anything?

    They helped the police in arresting some dude who burned kitties, took videos and posted them on the 4rth chan

    ·
  • JoeUserJoeUser Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    "Non 4chan civilian internet"

    That is a good phrase to use

    PSN: JoeUser80 Steam
    ·
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dadouw wrote: »
    I dont like Know your meme

    I don't like your face, penguin man.

    But I like your opinion.

    ·
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Every since I GISed lensman, I wang to read hart

    tell me this was intentional

    half intentional auto-incorrect

    auto-cock

    dick balls

    ass

    bO0v7.png
    ·
  • JoeUserJoeUser Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dadouw wrote: »
    I dont like Know your meme

    I didn't know about the videos until just now, but the website is interesting to see how these things progress, and how unpredictable they are.

    PSN: JoeUser80 Steam
    ·
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Every since I GISed lensman, I wang to read hart

    tell me this was intentional

    half intentional auto-incorrect

    auto-cock

    dick balls

    ass

    sometimes it's Differentialgleichungen

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
    ·
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The Cracked article on memes from other countries is actually pretty interesting

    ·
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Uriel wrote: »
    Dadouw wrote: »
    I dont like Know your meme

    I don't like your face, penguin man.

    But I like your opinion.

    Oh geez thats a first in se++ history

    ·
  • UlisesUlises Registered User
    edited December 2010
    4chan is fulla idiot nonconformists for the sake of it and it's really self important

    but they have nice regular porn and wallpaper boards

    ·
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    Dadouw wrote: »
    I dont like Know your meme

    I don't like your face, penguin man.

    But I like your opinion.

    Oh geez thats a first in se++ history

    To be fair it's me, uriel.

    I am known to have Bad Opinions.

    ·
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ulises wrote: »
    4chan is fulla idiot nonconformists for the sake of it and it's really self important

    but they have nice regular porn and wallpaper boards

    they have some cool food threads too

    ·
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ulises wrote: »
    4chan is fulla idiot nonconformists for the sake of it and it's really self important

    but they have nice regular porn and wallpaper boards

    I just switched to the new wallpaper on the newspage.

    ·
  • UlisesUlises Registered User
    edited December 2010
    what's a newspage

    ·
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The newspage of this webzone.

    ·
  • WeaverWeaver From here, I can see seven seasRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Know-todays-date-FEEL-PROUD.jpg?1291310815

    hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic
    ·
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    can we stop talking about 4chan yet

    Tumbling
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    Baka!
    Belief in the heart of friendship and you'll always be kawaii Tommy-Chan!

    ·
  • FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah no 4Chan is definitely really fascinating as a social organism and a lot of the stuff that comes out of there is legitimately hilarious.

    A lot more of it is terrible though.

    like a trainwreck full of clowns

    Oh man that reminds me of that movie where the circus train full of clowns went off the rails into a harbor and the clowns started to haunt the town as killer water zombies. Terrible movie but fun to watch with people scared of clowns and zombies.

    ·
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Man

    This thread.

    ·
  • JoeUserJoeUser Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Oh well

    Obama announces proposed deal on taxes, jobless benefits
    President Barack Obama on Monday announced a deal with Republican leaders that would extend Bush-era tax cuts for two years and unemployment benefits for 13 months while also lowering the payroll tax by two percentage points for a year.

    The compromise, worked out in negotiations involving the White House, the Treasury and congressional leaders from both parties, includes provisions that each side doesn't like, Obama said in a hastily arranged statement to reporters after discussing the proposed deal with Democratic leaders.

    PSN: JoeUser80 Steam
    ·
  • WeaverWeaver From here, I can see seven seasRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Spoiler:

    hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic
    ·
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Weaver wrote: »
    Spoiler:

    Weaver is this a new variation on Courage Wolf that you have made up?

    ·
This discussion has been closed.