As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santaxtravaganza Thread II! Get to stalking!

• Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Quick post - gift get!

Pics of the awesomeness that is my gift when I get a chance (probably later on tonight).

LewieP on
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I have gotten gifts. I just haven't had the time to make a gift get post and I know my santa was having some shipping issues with the places they bought gifts from. I think everything is gotten now? But I'm not 100% sure.

I'll post tonight or tomorrow with my get post; but I just wanted to let it be known that my santa is good.

Though, there isn't any hint at all as to who that might be, except that I think they're in the UK.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    SzechuanSzechuan Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    My santee's gift should have arrived by now, but I have heard nothing. I forgot the tracking number back home and I am visiting family for Christmas, which means I can't check again until the ~29th. Fiddlesticks.

Szechuan on
  • Options
    DekuStickDekuStick Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I got another package from my SS. It's a minature lightsaber. Unfortunately my phone is dead, so no picture right now. Just wanted to let him know it arrived safely this morning.

Made it faster than I thought. There's a final one coming in a bit.

DekuStick on
  • Options
    ImthebOHGODBEESImthebOHGODBEES Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ok, so it was hella last minute, but gift sent! My santee has tracking numbers to increase the anticipation.

ImthebOHGODBEES on
    Do you, in fact, have any builds in this shop at all?
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    I guess my package won't make it in time for Christmas. Just missed it.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    GiftGet4b.gif
    So a while ago I got a package from my Santa but I've held off posting because he/she said a second part was on the way. Lo and behold a few days later I received some awesome festive gifts by email. Here to open and show off the gifts is 'Dwark', my Boglin:

5286094869_f58e23a68a.jpg

5286694338_8730a2c4c1.jpg

Dwark doing the best he can to give a thumbs up to the contents! I'm actually Live-less at the moment, you may be able to see two 360s in the background, well, one of them is a 'homebrew' console and the other has a serious case of rrod. Fortunately I have it on good authority that I'm getting a 360 slim for Christmas and I've been stock piling a list of awesome XBLA games I want to play. These points will do nicely!

So on to the contents by email:

5286695504_c455056a22.jpg

We have Braid

5286695802_8976b78c0b.jpg

Machinarium

5286097165_bba138d0ef.jpg

Osmos

And also the rest of the Humble Indie Pack 2! I haven't installed the other games yet though as I've hardly been in the house.

I was also sent a code for:

5286696722_7173b77607.jpg

No, not monitor cleaners, which I desperately need, but Minecraft! I've been dying to play it but I'm not letting myself install it (that's a youtube vid) until after New Year as I fear it may dominate my festive season!

And as if that wasn't enough I got an email from the Humble Indie Bundle folks telling me that I'm now allowed to download Pack 1 too. Awesome, more games! And I have a few days off coming up too so I can get stuck in to them (not to mention it's my birthday on Tuesday, so that's a day full of ME time!).

So thank you very much Santa! Sorry it's taken me so long to get the pictures up, I've been working loads lately.

Glad you liked it! I was happy to see the humble bundle 1 given out too. Enjoy, and Happy Holidays :D

I did indeed, though I don't think you're in the good books with my wife, giving me MORE games to play ;)

Have a good Christmas.

Same to all of you, off to bed now so I'll see you all in the morning for the joint Christmas Forum (assuming it happens again).

Have a good one folks!

Mr_Grinch on
    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dyvion wrote: »
    "Convoluted" is not an insult, FYI

Is claptrap?

Late as hell but I wanted to mention that that is what a friend of mine calls his ex-girlfriend.
    Heeehh.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    GiftGet4b.gif
    So I got the package earlier this week, but due to illness I haven't had a chance to upload them. Well here goes...having no pets, I got Lego Santa to help me:

A Mysterious Box arrives, Lego Santa investigates...
    5288477775_72c3b6a2d3_b.jpg

Disrobed of its brown paper bag exterior, inside we see a box full of treats.
    5289081318_2ac631000e_b.jpg
    5289081438_de9348809f_b.jpg

A friendly letter from my mysterious Santa:
    5289080590_4b2f64465e_b.jpg

The whole haul:
    5289081518_9a735cef45_b.jpg

Lego Santa (much to his dismay) watched as I constructed the Nano block project:
    5289081260_f01fc2ce21_b.jpg

Many thanks to my Secret Santa (Mr_Grinch), some great gifts here. Nano-blocks!! Thats like Lego for adults. I now have an excuse for building things without looking like a child, will definitely be ordering more into the new year! I haven't found those questions that I posed yet, but I'll keep looking!

And with the promise of more chocolates on the way, this is the best G&T SS yet!

Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    There's actually a version of the graphic novel with the movie cover? Ech.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    mooshoeporkmooshoepork Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Anyone up for some fairly intense proxy'ing? I have a couple of problems!

mooshoepork on
  • Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    It's Christmas Day! MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU JACKALS!

spookymuffin on
    PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Now its Christmas Day! Happy Christmas everyone, hope you have a wonderful time xoxoxo

LewieP's Mummy on
    For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    GiftGet4b.gif
    Apologies to Parabola for taking so long to take pictures, the original set on my cell phone were horrid. So, I had to locate and charge my good camera.

Gift 1: "Evil Badman like candy and chocolate? How about awesome chocolate exclusive to Canada?" You're damn right I do, I love me some Aero bars...
    SS10BadmanLoveCandy.jpg
    Delicious!

Gift 2: "I heard you like Halo, well Canada sucks for Halo Merchandise. This is one of the only decent Halo things I could find." I hope it;s not one of the guns because I have two...
    SS10Grunt.jpgA grunt, something I do not have!

Gift 3: "A game you had on your steam list that you haven't played yet. Well we need to fix this because it is AWESOME." I just filled out my wishlist for the Steam contests, I wonder if it's Metro 2033...
    SS10NewVegas.jpgNew Vegas? And Moddable PC version? AWESOME.

Gift 4: "Also Halo related, I opened it to make sure it worked. Also included, cheap Canadian batteries!" Battery operated Halo thing...?
    SS10Warthog.jpgOh man. I don't even. Wow.

Warthoggin.

Thanks to Parabola which aside from being a kickin' Tool tune is a amazing Santa. I hardly ever know what I want for Christmas and Birthdays, but by god he got me exactly what I didn't know I wanted. My Santee, who should figure out who he is by truths revealed in this thread should expect his gift around the beginning of the new year (the part he can have now, anyways).

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Whomever posted that Books for Christmas?!?! video, that's a god damn classic! "That's not toys, that's books!"

Two Headed Boy on
    4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • Options
    Judge-ZJudge-Z Teacher, for Great Justice Upstate NYRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Coffee Crisp. Stuff of the gods. So glad I live close enough to the border that the gas station I can walk to has them on the shelf.

Judge-Z on
    JudgeZed.png
  • Options
    parabolaparabola Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    You're damn right I do, I love me some Aero bars...

I just filled out my wishlist for the Steam contests, I wonder if it's Metro 2033...
    I was all :( reading those at first until I realized you were being facetious .. Fallout NV and Coffee Crisps is probably a better combo anyways. Nothing against Aero bars, mint aero is pretty awesome but not coffee crisps which really are the stuff of gods. Glad you haven't been deprived of Canadian chocolate.

Thanks to Parabola which aside from being a kickin' Tool tune is a amazing Santa. I hardly ever know what I want for Christmas and Birthdays, but by god he got me exactly what I didn't know I wanted. My Santee, who should figure out who he is by truths revealed in this thread should expect his gift around the beginning of the new year (the part he can have now, anyways).

Merry Christmas EvilBadman and to the other forumers here too. <3

parabola on
  • Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    i got a really rad package from Jam Warrior in the mail today. I took pictures and stuff, but I'm all family time at the moment so i cant really spend time doing up a gift post. I'll post em up in the near future. but for the moment let me just say thanks a ton Jam Warrior!

Ah_Pook on
  • Options
    exisexis Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm off for a couple of weeks, so might miss the end of the SS threads. Just wanted to say thanks muchly to my SS for the awesome gifts, though I never actually figured out who you were on here! It's been so cool being a part of this whole thing, and getting to see the insane generosity mostly-strangers have for one another. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas :)

exis on
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    a package arrives

GiftGet4b.gif

mario and friends check to make sure it doesn't contain magical coins
    004-2.jpg

(it doesn't)
    005-1.jpg
    Ohhhh this isn't good

Text reads:

Rent!
    I know you really wanted Enslaved, but I was worried you'd already have bough it. I hope you're not too disappointed!

Merry Xmas!

-elevature.

(The joke is is I really really hate Enslaved and thought I was gonna get it as an ironic SS gift because of my constant bitching about it)

I wonder what it insHOLY FUCK YES
    009.jpg

Oh fuck yes Epic Mickey, I'm a huge disney fan so this is totally baller and you by extension are totally baller, elevature

So I saw this and, to be totally honest, my mom got this gift for my little brother for christmas, but she wanted to get the collector's edition (which you got me because you are AWESOME), but she couldn't find it so she had to settle on the non-special edition

well anyways my mom REALLY wanted to get it and I saw this so my first inclination was to keep it to myself because goddamn it's fucking epic mickey but i guess my heart grew three sizes today because I traded this gift for the non-special edition EM that my Mom got for my lil' brother

so thanks for making my little brother's christmas more merry elevature, I'm going to take pictures of him playing with it and post them

Rent on
  • Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Awwww. I went out and bought it when my 4 day weekend started and have been playing it with my kids. Some of the puzzles are pretty awesome. There's tons of handholding, so my kids have been enjoying it, and there's lots of hidden items for those of us with l337 skillz.
    If I have one complaint, it's that the camera always decides to be at the worst possible angle.

Dyvion on
    Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Epic Mickey is actually a Disney retelling of Journey to the West, the main character being Mickey Monkey.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    part two arrived!

(post sponsored by
    Verizon.jpg
    )

GiftGet3.gif

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-MIX
    001-3.jpg

why would fedex scribble all over my address in ms paint? :(

Mario and friends are tired from all the package inspection so LOST: The Complete Serie Blu-Ray edition, you're up

Just make sure you NO LOST STOP
    002-3.jpg

LOST YOU CAN'T EAT THAT

Don't tell me what I can't do!

(FedEx keeps on putting shitty ms paint all over my address. Now it's some blax box floating in space. Is there no end to fedex's villainy? :( )

hmm what's inside
    003-2.jpg

Hmm
    Use thes in you Wiimote or while hunting manuscript pages. Or feel free to regift them, if you know someone who's recently had battery-related crises.

I wonder what they
    009-1.jpg

AHAHAHAHA oh man this is good

(some explanation: in Alan Wake you hunt for manuscript pages as part of the game. your flashlight is a main weapon in the game, and its light source are powered by Energizer Brand Lithium Batteries (TM). I LPed AW so this is pretty hilarious to me

Hopefully elevature did not have to watch my entire LP when stalking me, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy :(

Anyways this pack of batteries should last approximately 5 seconds in my flashlight so I'm good

Time to grab my tweed coat and confront the darkness
    011.jpg

man it's fucking dark out there

all in all a totally awesome gift elevature, you and me are now bros, we should meet at my place and have a case of natty ice whilst playing smash brothers

fist

fucking

pu
    012.jpg

NO LOST STOP EATING THAT

oh lost

Rent on
  • Options
    proyebatproyebat GARY WAS HERE ASH IS A LOSERRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mr Heist wrote: »
    Hey, look!

G&T Secret Santa is on youtube!

Ho ho ho

LIAR.

I like books.

proyebat on
    455Bo4O.png
  • Options
    parabolaparabola Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    That's not toys that's books!

Sounds like something I would have said. But my parents were awesome (mostly due to my Mom as I found out after their divorce) at Christmas and I pretty much got everything I asked for.

Which consisted of NES -> video games -> SNES -> video games -> N64 -> video games etc...

parabola on
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    GIIIIIIIIFT GET!

...I think! No note, but I can't really blame you Santa since my Santee's gift is the same way. You know how it is with Amazon...

But let's get to the pictures!

A wild box appears!
    boxnn.jpg
    Mang look at all those pine needles. I should vacuum more... >_>

Let's bust this mother open!
    ohshiii.jpg
    SmallWorld! A board game of supreme awesomeness!

Seriously, Santa, are you a fucking psychic? Delving into my innermost desires, buying me gifts I never knew I wanted? I played this game once at a friends house and thought it totally badass, but have never gotten around to getting my own copy. Success!

Much <3s!

EDIT: MOAR GIFTS!

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Judge-ZJudge-Z Teacher, for Great Justice Upstate NYRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Aioua wrote: »
    GIIIIIIIIFT GET!

...I think! No note, but I can't really blame you Santa since my Santee's gift is the same way. You know how it is with Amazon...

But let's get to the pictures!

A wild box appears!

Mang look at all those pine needles. I should vacuum more... >_>

Let's bust this mother open!

SmallWorld! A board game of supreme awesomeness!

Seriously, Santa, are you a fucking psychic? Delving into my innermost desires, buying me gifts I never knew I wanted? I played this game once at a friends house and thought it totally badass, but have never gotten around to getting my own copy. Success!

Much <3s!

Great gift - that game rocks. It's in the regular rotation at our board game night. It hurts putting your killer races into decline, though :(

Judge-Z on
    JudgeZed.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    elevature reminded me that his second gift was a reference to this!

my gf thanks you elevatures

Rent on
  • Options
    Lord YodLord Yod Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    rent

that was a classy move right there

:^:

Lord Yod on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I hope my santee enjoys what I gave him.

I used the scatterblast approach, figured there'd be something in it he will enjoy.

acidlacedpenguin on
    GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Lord Yod wrote: »
    rent

what was

Rent on
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Well I was gonna wait until tomorrow to open my PA Secret Santa gift buuuuuuut.

I caved in. I'm so weak.

GiftGet3.gif

So my brother brought over two packages from my PA secret santa.
    100_0487.jpg

So i decided to open up the smaller package first and found this note inside.
    100_0494.jpg

The tenth book in a series? What on earth could this series be!?

I pulled an Inception and decided to go even deeper.
    100_0489.jpg

Sadly, I'm very out of the loop about what's good currently in fantasy or sci-fi books despite the fact I love reading both. Looks like I got a little reading ahead of me after I finish Foundation.

So now I moved to the big box and opened up the contents therein. First item!
    100_0492.jpg

Another book! This time fantasy! From the description it sounds like Conan the Barbarian type world but with a lot of magic. Awesome!

The next item was...
    100_0491.jpg

A whole trilogy of fantasy books. From the description on the back it says it takes place in a world where the chosen hero failed in his quest and the people have had to endure under 1000 years of evil overlord rule. This I'm definitely reading after foundation.

And finally...
    100_0493.jpg

A humorous book! This I'll read after the trilogy of books.

And the whole haul.
    100_0495.jpg

This is the most homosexual Christmas ever.

Thanks a ton... Whoever my Secret Santa is! I may never play my giant backlog of games again!

...Wait...

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Holt Shit! Gift get addendum. My room mate comes home and is all... uh, you forgot a box outside.

Let's go to the pics, shall we?

I am intrigued...
    box2h.jpg

What is this?
    whatiw.jpg

And underneath?
    oicd.jpg

Delicious!
    wootve.jpg

Fire brewed root beer, cream soda, ginger ale and cola!? From some tiny looking company in Wisconsin? Oh you know this shit is gonna be tasty. Oh Santa I heart you even more now!
    I'm drinking a Whiskey Sour right now, but once I'm done with that I'll sample one of these and report back!

edit: cracked open a cream soda. O! The flavortaste. Thanks so much santa!

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Merry Christmas folks. Been a joy seeing this thread through the season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-gmdPgJeo8

Kyougu on
  • Options
    Lord YodLord Yod Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Rent wrote: »
    Lord Yod wrote: »
    rent

what was

giving up your deluxe epic mickey so your kid brother could have it

Lord Yod on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    darunia106 wrote: »

The next item was...
    100_0491.jpg

A whole trilogy of fantasy books. From the description on the back it says it takes place in a world where the chosen hero failed in his quest and the people have had to endure under 1000 years of evil overlord rule. This I'm definitely reading after foundation.

Yes yes yes! The Mistborn trilogy is great, just like Brandon Sanderson's other books. If you like fantasy stuff in general you should like them, and if you do be sure to check out his other books. He's also currently finishing up the Wheel of Time books in a conveniently timely manner.

Schide on
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    GiftGet4b.gif

EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT SZECHUAN IS GODDAMN AMAZING

So a package arrives for me and... I am excited!
    GTWildBox.jpg

A Wild box appears! I wonder what treasures it contains?

Atreasuretrove.jpg

I can already tell this is going to be good.

CANDY.jpg

Oooooooh, candy! Delicious, wonderful candy!

SavingtheEarth.jpg

Awesome, a reusable totebag with a pretty polar bear! This is great, I love reusable totes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2.jpg

:shock: Yes. YES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MedalFront.jpg

As if this couldn't get better, there is something in the pocket of my absolutely amazing new N7 hoodie! It is a medal! :D

RACIST.jpg

Here is the back of the medal. It is hilarious because Ashley is so. Goddamn. RACIST

This is the best! If you can't read it, it says; "I can't even tell some of the aliens from the animals here." Szechuan, I don't know where the hell you got this but I LOVE it!

Iamachampion.jpg

Action shot! I am the champion

GloriousHaul.jpg

Everything together. How can I possibly withstand such glory?

Szechuan, thank you so much! I absolutely adore everything!! The hoodie is super comfy and warm and fits perfectly, the medal is hilarious and inspired, the candy is looking super tasty and I haven't had most of it before, and the bag is going to come in mighty handy! Everything is amazing. Thanks again, and merry Christmas! :D

Didgeridoo on
  • Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    darunia106 wrote: »
    Well I was gonna open my PA Secret Santa gift buuuuuuut.

I caved in. I'm so weak.

GiftGet3.gif

So my brother brought over two packages from my PA secret santa.
    100_0487.jpg

So i decided to open up the smaller package first and found this note inside.
    100_0494.jpg

The tenth book in a series? What on earth could this series be!?

I pulled Inception and decided to go even deeper.
    100_0489.jpg

Sadly, I'm very out of the loop about what's good currently in fantasy or sci-fi books despite the fact I love reading both. Looks like I got a little reading ahead of me after I finish Foundation.

So now I moved to the big box and opened up the contents therein. First item!
    100_0492.jpg

Another book! This time fantasy! From the description it sounds like Conan the Barbarian type world but with a lot of magic. Awesome!

The next item was...
    100_0491.jpg

And finally...
    100_0493.jpg

A humorous book! This I'll read after the trilogy of books.

And the whole haul.
    100_0495.jpg

This is the most homosexual Christmas ever.

Thanks a ton... Whoever my Secret Santa is! I may never play my giant backlog of games again!

...Wait...
    I hope you enjoy those. I was going to do a nice note with a reveal of who I was packed in with some Christmas cookies, but I'm a slacker and haven't even sent them out. You'll still get them...someday. Anyway, I decided since you said you had a giant backlog of games, I would pass on my curse (a giant backlog of games and books). I tried to pick several different styles of fiction, but those are pretty much all top of the line (IMO).

JHunz on
    bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ho Ho Ho, now I have a double hat.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
This discussion has been closed.