As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Trust in [chat], stroke [chat]

matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off'Points to 'on'Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
6oRPz.jpg

As per my earlier comment.

nibXTE7.png
matt has a problem on

• IrishRodentIrishRodent Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    :^:

IrishRodent on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    IR: Oh man, you're second in command for chat creation.
    me: I KNOW!
    Too much pressure
    You do it
    IR: Just make a De[chat]berists thread or something.
    me: Give him ten minutes, then make a proxy chat
    IR: No, you have to do it! He called on you!
    me: What's mine is your's!
    IR: When the forum Gods hath chosen thee, thou shalt not redelegate!
    Haven't you read the Forum Bible??!
    me: I'm forum atheist. I call people geese because it's the right thing to do!
    Crisis averted

YamiNoSenshi on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Bah, work is for the birds.

Thomamelas on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    You guys have cool conversations.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    And now I'm off to remove a toilet and replace some rotted flooring.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I approve of religious touching [chat].

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    aw pete postlethwaite died

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh hey, Christmas is over. Where did I put my old Av?

Also, I hate to admit it, but we're sometimes that disgustingly cute couple. But after being together for nearly 6 year, that's probably a good thing.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Variable wrote: »

Yeah, that's no way to head off the year.

Haphazard on
    edited January 2011
    Not my old one, but it's winter-ish, so it'll do.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So yami, yeah that's pretty BS. My cheap ass boss gave us $20 from that job that I got fired over. So, $15 is a rip and you should spit on your boss. This is solid advice.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    edited January 2011
    bowen wrote: »
    So yami, yeah that's pretty BS. My cheap ass boss gave us $20 from that job that I got fired over. So, $15 is a rip and you should spit on your boss. This is solid advice.

It's not even my boss. We're a huge company, so it's some administrative types in HR. So I give them a bit of leeway because it's a lot of employees. I'm still insulted, but tempered a bit.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited January 2011
    My Christmas gift from the company was a Swiss army knife with our company logo on it.
    Please note that I am not allowed to bring a Swiss army knife into the building.

IrishRodent on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Clearly you should pee in the coffee pot. This is also solid advice.

Still, why not just give you $15 and be like hey, insult to injury is the Wal-mart card.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Nom. Lamb meatballs for dinner :D

BobCesca on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The main boss should go around and spit in everyone's face at your work Yami.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
    edited January 2011
    ALSO MRS. CESCA IT IS JANUARY 3RD TIME TO DITCH THE HOLIDAY AV!

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Job eval today, might be getting a raise.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    edited January 2011

Takes too long, especially with offices in the UK and I think somewhere in Asia. He does it by phone conference. (That is actually how layoffs were announced. Phone conference with EVERYONE.)

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited January 2011

Epiphany is on the 6th.

BobCesca on
    edited January 2011
    Epiphany eh? Must be a UK thing.

• GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    BobCesca wrote: »

Epiphany is on the 6th.

I hate taking Christmas stuff down right after Christmas.

I've de-decorated the house a little bit, but were leaving the bulk of it up till this Saturday.

Galahad on
    edited January 2011
    Epiphany is not just a UK thing.

Haphazard on
  • WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Takes too long, especially with offices in the UK and I think somewhere in Asia. He does it by phone conference. (That is actually how layoffs were announced. Phone conference with EVERYONE.)

Press 1 if you would like to keep your job. Para el número dos de prensa español.

Witchdr on
    "Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
    edited January 2011

I don't know. I think it's Europe-wide (except where decorations and stuff stay up 'till 2nd Feb). It's all related to the Christian Church (Western Christians commemorate principally the visitation of the Biblical Magi to the Baby Jesus).

BobCesca on
    edited January 2011

It's the 12th day of Christmas. The "Partridge in a Pear Tree" song didn't just make that up.

IrishRodent on
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    So... it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't get the problem with the USS Enterprise "raunchy" video.

I mean, of all the moral issues one could have about our current military situation, it's some guys using inappropriate language that we're worried about?

Doc on
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Doc wrote: »
    So... it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't get the problem with the USS Enterprise "raunchy" video.

I mean, of all the moral issues one could have about our current military situation, it's some guys using inappropriate language that we're worried about?

Man, people here are angry. about 1/3rd of the people in this division double as Coast Guard, though, so I guess they have some perspective I'm missing. I just hear grumbling and shock all around me.

Silas Brown on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Variable wrote: »

what the fuck D:D:D:

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I am starting to think it is impossible to live the life I want to live and play WoW the way it is meant to be played at end game at the same time.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
    edited January 2011

The carrier, not the starship, I presume?

Haphazard on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Epiphany is my birthday.

Thanatos on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Also, it only recently occurred to me that the reason that Catholicism is anti-birth-control is twofold:

1) in regions where women are educated, the regions become more secular and have fewer children.
    2) The only way the Catholic religion is going to get any bigger is by Catholics having more children, because they're really not winning any converts these days.

So, they don't want women getting not-pregnant because then they might get educated and might improve the plight of their country, which would mean fewer Catholics.

Essentially, the Pope is a James Bond villain.

Thanatos on
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh, fer...

Yay for being terribly absentminded.

I pulled my Ice Cream Cake out of the freezer, and set it on the counter to defrost.

I then got distracted by shiny video games and, upon deciding it was time to go to lunch, happened by the counter and noticed a puddle of ice cream and frosting.

:(

Tamin on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I am starting to think it is impossible to live the life I want to live and play WoW the way it is meant to be played at end game at the same time.

This is likely true

Senjutsu on
    edited January 2011
    Tamin wrote: »
    Oh, fer...

I pulled my Ice Cream Cake out of the freezer, and set it on the counter to defrost.

I then got distracted by shiny video games and, upon deciding it was time to go to lunch, happened by the counter and noticed a puddle of ice cream and frosting.

You monster

YamiNoSenshi on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

disregard reality

acquire outrage about trivia

Senjutsu on
  • WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Tamin wrote: »
    Oh, fer...

Congratulations! You've learned how to make Ice Cream Cake Soup!

Witchdr on
    "Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Epiphany is my birthday.

A very merry un-birthday to you!

Galahad on
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I just wish I had considered the possibility I would get distracted, and placed the cake platter in some sort of bowl.

As it is, I've made a terrible mess.

Tamin on
This discussion has been closed.