Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Just the forumer farts, man (Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt)

Goose!Goose! Yeah I wrote thatIts called I Wanna Rock Your Body (till the break of dawn)Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Social Entropy++
So we have been counted and we have been opinionated, but what about forumer facts?

It is well known that a lot of people have met and made friends here. There have been love connections here. And we have, sadly, lost friends we met on here. So what I thought would be cool (and leave a much nicer impression than the opinion thread, I hope) would be if everybody came together and talked about how they met people they met, how people got together, something funny that happened, anything that you feel up to sharing that is factual.

Why? Well, I'm sitting in the middle of a freezing, crappy mall with no customers to speak of and 5 more hours left in my shift. So tell me a story!

Goose! on

This discussion has been closed.