As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

GOP-Controlled House to Kick Off by Reading Constitution Aloud

12346»

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't get why people are still replying to DeaconBlues when he's shown that he will not display the same courtesy unless it's something that lets him make a cheap shot.

Can't we all just like make a pact to put him on ignore and never speak of him again?

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    [Oh, give me a fucking break! The Republicans have been screaming and wailing for more than thirty years about the liberal media, and Democrats haven't been saying shit! Kindly stop lying, sir.

I just responded to a Democrat itt screaming about it!
    You're referring to Taramoor's post pointing out that the networks bend over backwards to avoid being called biased by conservatives? Yeah, that was a complaint based on facts, not screaming because the meanie media reports that shit you claim isn't actually true.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    I expect to see a lot more mature behavior in this thread soon or it will take a vacation. Some of you have a problem with DeaconBlues' posting style! That's fine. If he baits you, or appears not to be arguing in good faith, report him. If that immensely simple concept is too much work for you - if you can't be bothered to take that simple step - don't compound the mistake by making the thread about him instead of its stated topic.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It might be best if this thread were locked. It stopped being about what happened today in the House a while ago.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Or change the OP and lock the other which is in the 90s

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    DeaconBluesDeaconBlues __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Also, Deac, when you introduce more 'arguments' it becomes awfully hard to believe that you 'don't have time' to address everyone's questions, especially because you rarely even bother to try anyway.

I imagine you're talking about some specific point someone made, for the record I put a bunch of people on ignore last night until my points expire - so I have no clue what you're talking about, sorry :wink:

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I think we need a clean start, give me a bit.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Also, Deac, when you introduce more 'arguments' it becomes awfully hard to believe that you 'don't have time' to address everyone's questions, especially because you rarely even bother to try anyway.

I imagine you're talking about some specific point someone made, for the record I put a bunch of people on ignore last night until my points expire - so I have no clue what you're talking about, sorry :wink:

But a lot of the people you're refusing to respond to are people you respond to later or before hand.

The Muffin Man on
This discussion has been closed.