Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mini-Phalla]: Cybertron Edition - [Draw Game : Stupid host was stupid]

1235710

Posts

  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Cards are flipped face up to defend against attacks, I think.

    Whats with all the questions Spoit?

    Those who attempt to stifle debate will be ruthlessly crushed into silence, !Void Slayer.

    I, good sir, was merely asking a question. It is you who are stifling the free expression of ideas.

    That said, limiting attacks to a few targets might overwhelm their defense cards, but the decepticons will rebuild even if killed. A plan of assaulting more of them with a handful of defense destroying attacks then stunning them with disabling abilities would probably be more effective.

    He's a superhumanly strong soccer-playing romance novelist possessed of the uncanny powers of an insect. She's a beautiful African-American doctor with her own daytime radio talk show. They fight crime!
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Did we ever find out when the day ends?

  • DarianDarian Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The Ender wrote: »
    WELCOME TO THE IACON FRONT
    DAY 1 BEGINS NOW

    Vote close will be at midnight tomorrow evening, MST.

    So about 16h from now.

  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ah, thanks I missed that it was in that post

  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh Matev, why so suspicious?

    I have a request, since I seem to be totally unable to view those nice images from my present location. That means I can't pick my delicious targets for the evening. This would be a bad thing.

  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Uh...I guess I hit post before I was done typing.

    A spreadsheet if you please, preferably not on Google docs where I cannot view it. Perhaps text form?!

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    You forgot to name your request

    (attack Starscream)

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh, also, as I forgot something else, Ringo is totally mafia. But Matev is just a bit more obvious to me.

    The reasoning behind Ringo? History. Logic. But mostly Science.

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I can refute that!

    ...But do I want to?

    ME GRIMLOCK
    *stomp stomp stomp stomp*

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Oh, also, as I forgot something else, Ringo is totally mafia. But Matev is just a bit more obvious to me.

    The reasoning behind Ringo? History. Logic. But mostly Science.
    Yeah, same. Totally pegging Matev, Ringo and Kellie.

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Poor Matev, just wants to proboard it up with his fellow autobots. I guess they don't like your prettybot swag.

    <3
  • MatevMatev Benjamin Warsaw, Action Six News! It's Benji.......like the dogRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Poor Matev, just wants to proboard it up with his fellow autobots. I guess they don't like your prettybot swag.

    Hatertrons gonna hate.

    That said Reg, I've only ever been Mafia once, and I was quiet as a church mouse during that run....

    That said, Ringo, for bringing Grimlock into this, which suspiciously resembles the Juggernaut chassis.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Spoiler:
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mr. D(eceptecon)

    Single word vote posts are silly.

    Who else thinks this mini is going to run a long time? It seems like beating up deceptecons will be...problematic.

  • MatevMatev Benjamin Warsaw, Action Six News! It's Benji.......like the dogRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Mr. D(eceptecon)

    Single word vote posts are silly.

    Who else thinks this mini is going to run a long time? It seems like beating up deceptecons will be...problematic.

    It will be, but I've got ideas on how to fix that little purple wagon. I'll elaborate after I see how things shake out from today.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Spoiler:
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Mr. D(eceptecon)

    Single word vote posts are silly.

    Who else thinks this mini is going to run a long time? It seems like beating up deceptecons will be...problematic.
    Plus, B:Luestreak is Never Evil.

    Beating them up will be next to impossible with their whole ressurection mechanic and their 2 HP per bot healer. :v:
    We'll have to rely on the vote to take them out, and work to stay alive until then.

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    B:L wrote: »
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Mr. D(eceptecon)

    Single word vote posts are silly.

    Who else thinks this mini is going to run a long time? It seems like beating up deceptecons will be...problematic.
    Plus, B:Luestreak is Never Evil.

    Beating them up will be next to impossible with their whole ressurection mechanic and their 2 HP per bot healer. :v:
    We'll have to rely on the vote to take them out, and work to stay alive until then.

    Agreed, the battle mechanics are more of a cat & mouse thing until we get a a couple of them voted out. Autobots need to try and survive and spread the love to keep the Decepticons on their toes. Anything that messes with their ability to destroy us is good.

    steam_sig.png

  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Kias wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Mr. D(eceptecon)

    Single word vote posts are silly.

    Who else thinks this mini is going to run a long time? It seems like beating up deceptecons will be...problematic.
    Plus, B:Luestreak is Never Evil.

    Beating them up will be next to impossible with their whole ressurection mechanic and their 2 HP per bot healer. :v:
    We'll have to rely on the vote to take them out, and work to stay alive until then.

    Agreed, the battle mechanics are more of a cat & mouse thing until we get a a couple of them voted out. Autobots need to try and survive and spread the love to keep the Decepticons on their toes. Anything that messes with their ability to destroy us is good.
    The best thing we can do is run damage control. Make them turn their defense cards face up and force them to use them, cutting down their resources for attacks. If they have no defense cards to tap they have no attacks or abilities they can use.

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • MatevMatev Benjamin Warsaw, Action Six News! It's Benji.......like the dogRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    True, true, the air wing should be able to do that easy with strafing, darts need to be outmanuevering like motherfuckers, Barricades should be guarding and throwing up barriers as much as possible....

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Spoiler:
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Matev wrote: »
    True, true, the air wing should be able to do that easy with strafing, darts need to be outmanuevering like motherfuckers, Barricades should be guarding and throwing up barriers as much as possible....
    So says the mafia.

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • MatevMatev Benjamin Warsaw, Action Six News! It's Benji.......like the dogRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    B:L wrote: »
    So says the mafia.

    Oh yes, because I totally give away things to dick myself over.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Spoiler:
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Matev wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    So says the mafia.

    Oh yes, because I totally give away things to dick myself over.
    You should continue giving useful tidbits of information, like "Try voting for Decepticons!" or "Don't be inactive!"

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • MatevMatev Benjamin Warsaw, Action Six News! It's Benji.......like the dogRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    B:L wrote: »
    You should continue giving useful tidbits of information, like "Try voting for Decepticons!" or "Don't be inactive!"

    Hey, looking at Phallahammer, telling people not to be inactive would be a fantastic tip, and don't try to be condescending, not everyone is aware of every single ability in the game.

    B:L, cause now ya got my dander up.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Spoiler:
  • mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    immortal squish cause his name makes me giggle. Yay for no reason voting on Day 1!!!

    Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • 3clipse3clipse Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    B:L wrote: »
    Matev wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    So says the mafia.

    Oh yes, because I totally give away things to dick myself over.
    You should continue giving useful tidbits of information, like "Try voting for Decepticons!" or "Don't be inactive!"

    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/11/19/

    C2hmw6F.png
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Matev wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    You should continue giving useful tidbits of information, like "Try voting for Decepticons!" or "Don't be inactive!"

    Hey, looking at Phallahammer, telling people not to be inactive would be a fantastic tip, and don't try to be condescending, not everyone is aware of every single ability in the game.
    Yeah, "Read the OP!" is good advice as well.

    Actually, if anyone actually has any questions about the OP, feel free to ask clarifications. The more informed we are as a group, the better.

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    vote,

    I hate you so much right now Mister Deceptecon.

  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    B:L wrote: »
    Matev wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    You should continue giving useful tidbits of information, like "Try voting for Decepticons!" or "Don't be inactive!"

    Hey, looking at Phallahammer, telling people not to be inactive would be a fantastic tip, and don't try to be condescending, not everyone is aware of every single ability in the game.
    Yeah, "Read the OP!" is good advice as well.

    Actually, if anyone actually has any questions about the OP, feel free to ask clarifications. The more informed we are as a group, the better.

    Bu...but someone voted for me because I was asking too many questions :rotate:

    camo_sig2.png
  • NodgarbNodgarb Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Arr! Aye! Enn! Gee! Oh! Oh! Oh! R-I-N-G-O!

    Or maybe I should vote for Matev or Kellie! So many choices! Day 1 is Srs Bsns.

  • KellieKellie Registered User
    edited January 2011
    B:L wrote: »
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Oh, also, as I forgot something else, Ringo is totally mafia. But Matev is just a bit more obvious to me.

    The reasoning behind Ringo? History. Logic. But mostly Science.
    Yeah, same. Totally pegging Matev, Ringo and Kellie.

    Man, that's what I get for getting mafia/killing roles in nearly ever phalla I've ever played in.

    I was all vanilla village last game, though. And I was squish-ed D: . I'm an Autobot this game. A useful one, too.

    It would be smart to pick someone else.

    21et353.gif

    “If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” - Mark Twain
  • KellieKellie Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Also, switching to Ringo. Because Dunadan voted for himself...and the post made me laugh.

    21et353.gif

    “If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” - Mark Twain
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm not a Decepticon.

  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The Ender wrote: »
    Velocity

    Player cannot use Melee attack cards against any character that has a greater Velocity than they do, and can only use Beam or Homing attack cards against characters with a greater Velocity than they do by discarding 1 copy of the desired attack card for every point of difference between the attacker and their target (example: Player A has 1 Velocity point and wants to attack Player B with 3 Velocity points, using attack card X. In order to do that, as an additional cost to play attack card X, Player A must discard 2 copies of attack card X from their hand).

    The OP does not list the player's velocity. How do we know how many cards we would have to discard? Will it be updated later with velocities? Is everyone's default velocity 1?


    Also, could you please put a clarifications section up at front of thread?


    Wildcat - that name sounds like a potential decepticon :P

    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm not a Decepticon.

    Is today backwards day? ...wait, the answer is always 'No'. Blah! *Mind explosion*

    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ringo...for great justice...

    Also, BL you're lucky you aren't evil this game....lucky

  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The Ender wrote: »
    Velocity

    Player cannot use Melee attack cards against any character that has a greater Velocity than they do, and can only use Beam or Homing attack cards against characters with a greater Velocity than they do by discarding 1 copy of the desired attack card for every point of difference between the attacker and their target (example: Player A has 1 Velocity point and wants to attack Player B with 3 Velocity points, using attack card X. In order to do that, as an additional cost to play attack card X, Player A must discard 2 copies of attack card X from their hand).

    The OP does not list the player's velocity. How do we know how many cards we would have to discard? Will it be updated later with velocities? Is everyone's default velocity 1?


    Also, could you please put a clarifications section up at front of thread?

    I'm pretty sure that everyone is at their base acceleration right now. Everyone starts in robot form and you can't gain acceleration unless you're in vehicle form so you should be able to hit everyone for no extra cost right now.

Sign In or Register to comment.