As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Glossolalia - in our dreams, we are the eldritch horrors

• DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Muse, you may have fallen a bit behind, but, on the upside, the thread hasn't really moved much.

Sorry about that. Super busy, partially with getting 100% Final done, but largely with moving and classes. Speed, feel free to kill off Kssan - unfortunately, I just do not have the time to keep track of your game. Which is a shame, 'cause it seems pretty cool.

I was just too embarrassed to show up after being unable to participate for so long :oops:

No problems, Muse. Don't be embarrassed, you're very welcome here even if you haven't participated a whole lot yet. Truth be told, not a lot of new stuff has happened anyway.

Dux on
  • Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    been kinda slow as of late, that's fer sure

Shock G on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    yeah and the disabled searching hasn't helped

Speed Racer on
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Speed Racer I am looking at your sig and it sort of looks like the guy in the sunglasses is humping the white guy with the sunglasses and backwards cap.

And thanks guys :)

Muse Among Men on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    No homo

Speed Racer on
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I hate 'no homo'. SO LAME.

I was in computer lab once; this one boy comes up to another, and very rapidly says, "Yo man lemme hug you no homo".

And the other gets out of their seat and they hug.

It was ridiculous.

Muse Among Men on
    edited January 2011
    it's seriously the stupidest thing ever and I hate myself a little for even using it sarcastically

Speed Racer on
    edited January 2011
    Guys can just hug. No big deal.

I remember when I was little young girls would hold hands if they were friends. And not anymore :(

Muse Among Men on
    edited January 2011
    hey dude lets fuck no homo

Shock G on
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    well ok, as long as we're not gay about it

Shabooty on
    edited January 2011
    When I get home tonight I'm gonna try and most likely fail to give derelict a kick in the ass in spite of the lack of searching

I want these prologue missions to be over already!

Speed Racer on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    these are prologues?

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    squall, do you think you could add your wizard-searching to the next OP?

it'll probably help a ton

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Speaking of Derelict, I should probably respond to this post Speed made.

[Jessie Crais][Doon] Stress 55% Special 0% Progress 0%
    Traits: [Parkour 15% (A)] [Persuasive 25% (A)] [Duneship Captain 35% (A)] [Tactician 15% (A)] [Ruthless 10% (D)]
    Injuries: [Gunshot Wound -15%]

"The son-of-a-bitch was a plant?" Jessie shouts, partly because of incredulity and partly because of Connagher's attempts to remove a bullet from her body. "Shit! If he's feeling cocky enough to brag over the speaker system, he probably dealt with Garret somehow. Let's hope it was non-lethally."

She looks around the now-very-quiet hallway of deck six and at the pirate bodies splayed across the floor.

"Although...he probably doesn't realize a significant chunk of his allies are dead. Which means he also wouldn't know about the three professionals who took their sweet time showing up. Otherwise he wouldn't have broadcast his position like that."

She turns to Boom and says, "I have a feeling Orson will head straight to where Galk is. So, I suggest we catch up to him and give him a helping hand...regardless of how much he bitches."

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    hey Muse I'll hold hands with you

Antimatter on
    edited January 2011
    Wh-what?

Only if we wear pretty dresses :D

Muse Among Men on
    edited January 2011
    yaaaaaay

Antimatter on
    edited January 2011
    you also have to be skipping

Shabooty on
    edited January 2011
    That will work too

Muse Among Men on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    standing by to commence mockery

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
    edited January 2011
    why? it's regulation hand holding

Shabooty on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    this is all by the book

carry on

Raneados on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Guys

100% settings are being worked on

IMG_0793.JPG

Moriveth on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    you spelled elven wrong

START OVER

Raneados on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    No, I'm pretty sure it's spelled right.

Moriveth on
    edited January 2011
    I'm looking at it

mori you're a crazy

Raneados on
    edited January 2011
    Antimatter on
    edited January 2011
    that's the gay elvin

Raneados on
    edited January 2011
    its you,

Antimatter on
    edited January 2011
    yes go on

Raneados on
    edited January 2011
    you are a gay elf that fucks everything THE END

Antimatter on
    edited January 2011
    MOSTLY TRUE

although gays are kinda strict about who they fuck

Raneados on
    edited January 2011
    mori please tell me you play boyd the milkman in this new setting

Shock G on
    edited January 2011
    stilts just a quick correction!

there are no passengers on deck four anymore. I'd look up the post where I gave the passenger list but you know

the only passengers are
    -the party
    -Galk
    -Dewitt
    -Paul Shurrman, who is there with you (I might have mentioned him but I may have also forgot!!)

Speed Racer on
    edited January 2011
    Shock G wrote: »
    mori please tell me you play boyd the milkman in this new setting

Well, you could.

Moriveth on
    edited January 2011
    stilts just a quick correction!

there are no passengers on deck four anymore. I'd look up the post where I gave the passenger list but you know

the only passengers are
    -the party
    -Galk
    -Dewitt
    -Paul Shurrman, who is there with you (I might have mentioned him but I may have also forgot!!)

Oh.

Those were the only passengers?

I thought we were just some of many.

Whoops.

EDIT: I modified my previous post.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    edited January 2011
    no, the idea is that it's not really a passenger ship. They just made some extra cash by letting some folks stay in an extra barrack.

Speed Racer on
    edited January 2011
    Oh, I see.

I seem to be having difficulty remembering details like that, and I have no idea why.

Maybe I just suck at paying attention.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    edited January 2011
    maybe I just suck at conveying information in an understandable memorable manner

or maybe it's both!

Speed Racer on
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    maybe you should make me a character and then I could explain the intricacies of your plot to the characters/players for you

or maybe you could go suck a dick

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
This discussion has been closed.