Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Age Old Question - Settle your disputes with the opinion of the majority TODAY!

FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Singularity Engine++
Hello everybody!!! I come to you with... a question

Once upon a time, there were three brothers. Who were also Gods. Whatever. Their names were Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades. You know the drill. They killed their dumb father and then played rock paper scissors to figure out who got what in the aftermath. Zeus got the skies, Poseidon got the ocean, and Hades got the underworld.

Now, here's where you come in

Gary and his entire family are full of idiots, and they think Poseidon got the shit end of the deal. POSEIDON CONTROLS THE OCEAN. THERE IS A TON OF COOL SHIT THERE. Hades is in the fucking basement of the Earth. It's cold and gross and probably doesn't have that great of an internet connection.

Solve my dispute, forum. And put forth others to solve! END YOUR ARGUMENTS NOT LATER, BUT NOW.

Because the majority is always right???

Faynor on
do you wanna see me eat a hotdog