As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I used to love being a turtle.

DMACDMAC Come at me, bro!Moderator mod
edited May 2007 in Artist's Corner
I used to be pretty into Ninja Turtles, but lately I'm just not feeling it. The new movie wasn't great and most of the other kids have moved on to, like, Naruto or whatever.

Here is the picure i made, it sucks, it didnt take long, but it is the first true thing to come out of me in a long, long time.

halfshell.jpg

DMAC on

• GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited May 2007
    :lol::lol::lol:

Grifter on
  • EntrYEntrY Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Grand

EntrY on
    beavotron wrote:
    hang on, i need to go put an adult diaper on before you continue explaining.

Flickr ... Myspace
  • Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    lolusad?

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'll admit, that was damn funny.

MagicToaster on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited May 2007
    lol.jpg

bombardier on
  • Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Sometimes I really love you guys

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • lyriumlyrium Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'm surprised this is the only thread that other thread sparked. The moment I saw it, I thought it was meme-worthy.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    lol DMAC u think ur just trying to get attention w/ this stupd shit? lol get a life, no, y dont u just kill urself and save every1 the trouble of listeing to ur dum ass. god why do i even bother w/ u whn all u do is cry about stupid shit like ninja turtles. y dont u just go punch a dog in the face and get bit by the dog, kill urself now bc all ur worth is nothin because ur nothin. gay.

CheerfulBear on
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    what a cheerful bear.

joshgotro on
  • CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    stfu fagit u think i care what som nerd on the intrnt says about me? get a life and kill urself 2 gaybreath.

CheerfulBear on
  • EntrYEntrY Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    lolz

EntrY on
    beavotron wrote:
    hang on, i need to go put an adult diaper on before you continue explaining.

Flickr ... Myspace
  • Grim OutlookGrim Outlook Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    hahaha

i wonder if that other guy killed himself.

Grim Outlook on
  • Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Holy shit guys, the Admins just informed us there was an anonymous report of some offensive posts in this thread, and long jibba-jabba short I think DMAC was just demodded for this stunt.

Oh shi--

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Aaron LeeAaron Lee Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    This thread is golden. And I wanted to pay my respects in case this thing gets locked up.

Aaron Lee on
  • galengalen Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Is it Raphael? Raph was always the emo turtle.

galen on
  • ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    galen wrote: »
    Is it Raphael? Raph was always the emo turtle.

Raphael was a god among turtles, you take that comment back.

Prospicience on
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    TMNT is actually what got me into wanting to draw. My very first drawing was a direct downscale of a gigantic Michaelangelo beach towel onto a piece of 9x11 when I was 9 years old. Later I learned on my own how to draw a turtle face any time without looking. I've always loved the way their toes were drawn, much like the shoes of true Ninjas. (Later, of course, I abandoned the copy technique in favor of adopting a style that's based half on life drawing, and half on a stylized simplification.)

I haven't seen the new movie, but I'm certain it doesn't have the same mature feel as the three live-action films, which is quite disheartening.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited May 2007
    Finally someone who understands my pain!

DMAC on
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    *completely heterosexual sympathy hug!*

HugmasterGeneral on
  • The One 52The One 52 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I can still remember when my mom bought the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie for me and my twin brothers. We were 5 years old, and we were just coming back from an afternoon at l'ïle-aux-Coudres with our grandparents. My mom gave us the tape and my brother and I were so happy. We've listen to that movie so much that the tape isn't in good condition anymore: the sound is all buggy and the image has some problems. :P
    The animated series was awesome too, I think we had made countless recorded tapes of it. I still remember the theme song. I've resist watching it back on DVD, 'cause I'm not sure if the show has mature well. I prefer keeping the memory in my head of an awesome show that "wowed" me when I was a kid.

And the action figures, were they awesome or not? Our parents gave us the Turtles sewer and we were psyched (although I've always been a little jealous of one of our friends who had both the Technodrome and the Turtles Van, but that's just because I wanted them all. The sewer was awesome. Too bad we didn't had the green goo that could fall on Foot Soldiers from the top of the structure).
    We also had Transformers-like figures of Bebop and Rocksteady (we could switch them between their human and animal form).

I miss the Turtles so much. I haven't seen the new movie yet. I was hoping it'd be good, but I keep hearing bad comments about it (including DMAC's, so... I'm kind of disappointed and I haven't seen it yet :P).
    It makes me feel nostalgic, and also realize that the Turtles were something awesome that none of the crap kids watch on TV today can compare. When I see shows like Spider Riders on Teletoon, I wonder what the hell happened to cool TV shows for youngsters. Heck, I miss the saturday morning!
    I remember when our old TV station for kids here used to play Turtles, Reboot and Transformers back to back, followed by Looney Tunes and a whole lot more. That was quality saturday mornings.

rfilyaw: mature feel for the movies? I can agree 100% with that for the first title, even the second one... In fact, I agree with your whole comment but I certainly can't put that stample on the third one, which was total garbage. The costume of the turtles weren't even the same and looked like crap. The screenplay was horrible, with dialogues so bad they made me cringe (and I was only 8 years old). I never count the third one as being a real Turtles movie. It was just a poorly attempt to keep this franchise alive on the big screen, and it failed.
    (The review of the third Turtles movie made by the Angry Video Game Nerd kind of resume a little of my thoughts about this :P)

The One 52 on
    bigbosssig.gif
    The internet does not qualify as grounds where you can act like a bouquet of dick.
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited May 2007
    dmacbday.jpg

bombardier on
  • Kewop DecamKewop Decam Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    gaybreath.

:lol:

that is a new one. Good going there champ

Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • EWomEWom Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    bombardier wrote: »
    dmacbday.jpg

Black frosting always tastes odd for some reason. Perhaps because, it's black frosting.

EWom on
    Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
  • r-jasperr-jasper Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    it aint black icing it's clearly licorice!

r-jasper on