Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Three minutes. This is it. The beginning. [Chat] zero.

18911131458

Posts

  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I am bored and feel like watching an animes. Any suggestions?

  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Cinders wrote: »
    I am bored and feel like watching an animes. Any suggestions?

    what's the one with all the gratuitous panty shots?

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited January 2011
    GAWSH DURN I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LUEV MEH SOME FREESPACE..... DEUCE!



    It feels like it's missing something though due to its distinct lack of realistic munitions. Beam lasers are great and all. but I want beam lasers AND high calibur machine guns. ALSO WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RAILGUNS THAT SHOOT BULLETS THE SIZE OF CAPITAL SHIPS. I WANT DEM.

    They're in Freespace 1. They were dropped when they were discovered to be utterly useless during the first Shivan campaign.

    huntresssig.jpg
  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Cinders wrote: »
    I am bored and feel like watching an animes. Any suggestions?

    what's the one with all the gratuitous panty shots?

    All of them?

  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Cinders wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    I am bored and feel like watching an animes. Any suggestions?

    what's the one with all the gratuitous panty shots?

    All of them?

    Yeah, I recommend not those.

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza We sell products... ...and get in ROBOTS!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    GAWSH DURN I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LUEV MEH SOME FREESPACE..... DEUCE!



    It feels like it's missing something though due to its distinct lack of realistic munitions. Beam lasers are great and all. but I want beam lasers AND high calibur machine guns. ALSO WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RAILGUNS THAT SHOOT BULLETS THE SIZE OF CAPITAL SHIPS. I WANT DEM.

    They're in Freespace 1. They were dropped when they were discovered to be utterly useless during the first Shivan campaign.

    makes sense.

    We sell fights and get into products.
  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Cinders wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    I am bored and feel like watching an animes. Any suggestions?

    what's the one with all the gratuitous panty shots?

    All of them?

    Yeah, I recommend not those.

    Hrm.

  • MimMim Simple Kind of Life Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    Spoiler:

    Bueno!

    Well, tired, cold and a little confused at the moment. But overall, I'm not missing a limb and I'm not dying from a disease, so it's okay.

    HOW YOU DOIN'? :winky:
    Unemployed and lonely, but well fed and educated.

    I am lonely too D: Making friends in college when you live off campus is a pain in the ass. There never is any time to talk to your classmates during a 50 minute class.

    And I'm still stuffed from qdoba.

    And I'm trying to figure out why I'm so freaking un-horny.

    cmwbq1k.png?1FREE HENROID
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hajimme no Ippo was the last anime I could get into. Was about boxing. Manga's better, though, been going like 20 years.

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Fuck it, popping in Boston Legal.

  • ShivahnShivahn Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    They're in Freespace 1. They were dropped when they were discovered to be utterly useless during the first Shivan campaign.

    I was skimming and misread that. I almost got whiplash scrolling back up so fast.

  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mim you're not horny because you've just imagined Nick Frost in a hula skirt shimmying about while reading the James Joyce letters in a high pitched voice while your mum sits off to the side outlining the ways in which you've disappointed her.

    But prior to that, I'm not sure why. Have you tried pretending you're horny and doing the things you'd generally do while aroused? Maybe if you fake it long enough it'll become real.

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2011
  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
  • ShivahnShivahn Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    I am lonely too D: Making friends in college when you live off campus is a pain in the ass. There never is any time to talk to your classmates during a 50 minute class.

    And I'm still stuffed from qdoba.

    And I'm trying to figure out why I'm so freaking un-horny.

    Every one of my college friends I met in language classes.

    Or clubs! Join clubs.

    But I am pretty antisocial so I went through college making like one friend.

  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Spoiler:

    Bueno!

    Well, tired, cold and a little confused at the moment. But overall, I'm not missing a limb and I'm not dying from a disease, so it's okay.

    HOW YOU DOIN'? :winky:
    Unemployed and lonely, but well fed and educated.

    I am lonely too D: Making friends in college when you live off campus is a pain in the ass. There never is any time to talk to your classmates during a 50 minute class.

    And I'm still stuffed from qdoba.

    And I'm trying to figure out why I'm so freaking un-horny.
    I know what you mean. Honestly, most of the people I really got to know were in Chamber with me, and I spent time with them before, after, and outside of class.

    What's qdoba?

  • MimMim Simple Kind of Life Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mim you're not horny because you've just imagined Nick Frost in a hula skirt shimmying about while reading the James Joyce letters in a high pitched voice while your mum sits off to the side outlining the ways in which you've disappointed her.

    But prior to that, I'm not sure why. Have you tried pretending you're horny and doing the things you'd generally do while aroused? Maybe if you fake it long enough it'll become real.

    I had to fight myself to masturbate. :(

    cmwbq1k.png?1FREE HENROID
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Now I want Freespace 3. booo.

    huntresssig.jpg
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    anti-depressants are libido-hostile

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I've never had much of a problem with Wellbutrin.

  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    anti-depressants are libido-hostile

    mine hasn't been as far as I know

    huntresssig.jpg
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I remember having a fuckawful time making friends living on campus back at my old school. Shared our campus with one another University and a College, and apparently all but 11 students who went to my school lived in the dorms, the rest lived close enough to bus or drive. No one I met living there, including my roommate, went to my school let alone attended any of my classes.

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg&ob=av2el

    it'll still be two days till we say we're sorry

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    ok, for some people anti-depressants are libido-hostile

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    Mim you're not horny because you've just imagined Nick Frost in a hula skirt shimmying about while reading the James Joyce letters in a high pitched voice while your mum sits off to the side outlining the ways in which you've disappointed her.

    But prior to that, I'm not sure why. Have you tried pretending you're horny and doing the things you'd generally do while aroused? Maybe if you fake it long enough it'll become real.

    I had to fight myself to masturbate. :(

    Did you win?

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • MimMim Simple Kind of Life Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I am lonely too D: Making friends in college when you live off campus is a pain in the ass. There never is any time to talk to your classmates during a 50 minute class.

    And I'm still stuffed from qdoba.

    And I'm trying to figure out why I'm so freaking un-horny.

    Every one of my college friends I met in language classes.

    Or clubs! Join clubs.

    But I am pretty antisocial so I went through college making like one friend.

    I tried joining the GSA here, but they never wrote back on where they met. Also, our school's club system is so outdated and horrible. And I've made one friend here too, but I'm dating him now :|
    I know what you mean. Honestly, most of the people I really got to know were in Chamber with me, and I spent time with them before, after, and outside of class.

    What's qdoba?

    Qdoba = like Chipotle but supposed to be spicier? It's a "Mexican" restaurant chain.

    and after class I'm most likely on my way home because its cold here and I do not like being at bus stations at night D:

    cmwbq1k.png?1FREE HENROID
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    like kurosawa I make mad films

    ok I don't make films

    but if I did they'd have a samurai

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    ok, for some people anti-depressants are libido-hostile

    Well, Wellbutrin specifically is not libido-hostile.

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Cinders wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    ok, for some people anti-depressants are libido-hostile

    Well, Wellbutrin specifically is not libido-hostile.

    I'm just putting a possible explanation in front of her to consider or reject as inapplicable you bloody tedious pedants

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    anti-depressants are libido-hostile

    mine hasn't been as far as I know

    yes but your libido is monstrous and unkillable, I'm sure even in the event of a tactical nuclear strike it'd managed to emerge intact from the rubble, mutated into an unquenchable many headed beast, each one with an equally suggestive and talented mouth, like some kind of sex hydra.

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • MimMim Simple Kind of Life Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    Mim you're not horny because you've just imagined Nick Frost in a hula skirt shimmying about while reading the James Joyce letters in a high pitched voice while your mum sits off to the side outlining the ways in which you've disappointed her.

    But prior to that, I'm not sure why. Have you tried pretending you're horny and doing the things you'd generally do while aroused? Maybe if you fake it long enough it'll become real.

    I had to fight myself to masturbate. :(

    Did you win?

    I wouldn't call it a win. My orgasm sucked.

    And being in a relationship with someone who has a high sex drive sucks too. If you don't want to do it, they feel rejected (especially if you're not doing it often). If you do it but you aren't really in the mood for it, they feel bad because you did something just for them.

    I CAN'T WIN I TELL YOU.

    I'm on birth control, but some days my libido is okay, other days it isn't. Right now I'm in such a slump I don't even want to be affectionate.

    cmwbq1k.png?1FREE HENROID
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I am lonely too D: Making friends in college when you live off campus is a pain in the ass. There never is any time to talk to your classmates during a 50 minute class.

    And I'm still stuffed from qdoba.

    And I'm trying to figure out why I'm so freaking un-horny.

    Every one of my college friends I met in language classes.

    Or clubs! Join clubs.

    But I am pretty antisocial so I went through college making like one friend.

    I tried joining the GSA here, but they never wrote back on where they met. Also, our school's club system is so outdated and horrible. And I've made one friend here too, but I'm dating him now :|
    At least you're dating someone. Right now I want that more than gainful employment.
    Mim wrote:
    I know what you mean. Honestly, most of the people I really got to know were in Chamber with me, and I spent time with them before, after, and outside of class.

    What's qdoba?

    Qdoba = like Chipotle but supposed to be spicier? It's a "Mexican" restaurant chain.

    and after class I'm most likely on my way home because its cold here and I do not like being at bus stations at night D:
    Well, I chatted with people on the way from the choir room to where we parted ways to go back to our respective rooms.

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    What are you on, specifically? Some formulations/brands of the pill have really driven a bus into the libidos of a few people I've known

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    anti-depressants are libido-hostile

    mine hasn't been as far as I know

    yes but your libido is monstrous and unkillable, I'm sure even in the event of a tactical nuclear strike it'd managed to emerge intact from the rubble, mutated into an unquenchable many headed beast, each one with an equally suggestive and talented mouth, like some kind of sex hydra.

    sig'd

  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    What are you on, specifically? Some formulations/brands of the pill have really driven a bus into the libidos of a few people I've known
    Since Nickie stopped posting here because she's lame, I can say this exact thing happened to her when she was on the pill. Then when she stopped taking it we had to get a new bed.

    h1DI1.jpg
    All my fuckin life I lived a normal fuckin life
  • MimMim Simple Kind of Life Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    like kurosawa I make mad films

    ok I don't make films

    but if I did they'd have a samurai

    I loved Kurosawa's "Throne of Blood". I saw it in my Art in Society class, and it rocked.

    cmwbq1k.png?1FREE HENROID
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited January 2011
    Wow, so Keith Olbermann announced that he was leaving MSNBC, and that his final show was... well... tonight.

    WTF, MSNBC.

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    syndalis wrote: »
    Wow, so Keith Olbermann announced that he was leaving MSNBC, and that his final show was... well... tonight.

    WTF, MSNBC.

    Hint: today is the first full day of Comcast owning NBC

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    anti-depressants are libido-hostile

    mine hasn't been as far as I know

    yes but your libido is monstrous and unkillable, I'm sure even in the event of a tactical nuclear strike it'd managed to emerge intact from the rubble, mutated into an unquenchable many headed beast, each one with an equally suggestive and talented mouth, like some kind of sex hydra.

    keep going I'm almost there

    @Senj: 10mg ciprolex

    huntresssig.jpg
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    holy shit.

    holy shit.

    if i ever have a spare 800 bucks you can bet i'll be rocking a colonial marine armor set and pulse rifle

    919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.