As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

what is the most tired a human being can possibly be

13»

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    By which I obviously mean the manner in which he ties them is a glad one

Doing my Korean homework at the same time as foruming is destroying my word order in both places

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Or should I say

Korean homework and foruming same time doing my word order destroys

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread is making me think about the Joe Rogan DMT video that was posted in the drugs thread. Maybe he's on to something

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    If I'm sleep deprived, I need to be doing something to stay awake.
    If I don't need to be awake, then well.. I can sleep just about anywhere. It's pretty handy. Unfortunately this means that if I'm tired, there's a risk of falling asleep anywhere if I let myself..

OP should be fine if you can sleep on a plane.

skettios on
  • redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    luckily i just started re-reading infinite jest, so i'll have more than enough reading material for these plane rides

also any plane rides coming up in, say, the next month

redhead on
  • seuceseuce Registered User new member
    edited January 2011
    its the rule of three, three minutes with out air, three days with out water, three weeks with out food, and three months with out sleep.

by the third to fifth day there will be hallucinations.

by the fifth to eighth there will be rabid mood swings

by the eighth to twelfth there will persistent attacking sudden hallucinations, and people will have trouble talking to you.

twelfth to fifteenth you will be in a dream world and some what comatose, wandering might as well, you won't feel like your self.

fifteen to twenty to one your body decides to switch to an alternate personalty that isn't tired of pass out or die.

apparently there is someone alive who has a neurological disorder that causes him to be in able to sleep, and he's just constantly changing personalities all misanthropic. and they all constantly farm.

seuce on
    seuce: steady nestled in these verbal crenellations
    seuce: words like missiles yo i bristle y'all formations
    seuce: much love for my soljas at the cpk
    seuce: in the valley of the shadow of the eb games
    seuce: FIFTY CENT, MOTHAFUCKA!
    Dripping Yellow Madness: Let me ring that shit up!
    seuce: THEY GOT THAT BLOOD ON THE WHAT
    Dripping Yellow Madness: Grip, then tip ya cup!