As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHALLA] r@ndomphalla - It ends with 7

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Current Spreadsheet (up to post 681)

Vote Count:
    Ringo - 5 votes
    Spoit - 5 votes

MrBlarney - 3 votes

Hippie - 1 vote
    Wildcat - 1 vote

5 players remaining to vote.

Notably, Ringo and Spoit are voting for themselves. I'm uncertain why exactly people are voting for Ringo, though Spoit is a reasonable choice. I'd rather go for one of the three that are currently voting for me (Kias, Cynic Jester, or Mr. Defecation) but I do not know if I will be able to get enough support by the end of the day. Despite support from players who were village-aligned, it appears there are still many who are still wary of my allegiance to the Rebels' cause.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, I'd say that at this point MrB is about as verified as he can get without having a special power to confirm himself

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Well, let's try for it, then. !vote for Mr. Defecation. I would vote for Kias, but it seems a bit too obvious for a mafia member to be the first, and main proponent of a campaign against me. Mr. Defecation has provided the flimsiest reasoning for voting for me, and his posting behaviors may be a mask to let down our guards.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    No one is beyond reproach at this point, save for the dead.

I think I will shift my vote from Hippie to Spoit.

Oats on
  • Options
    KellieKellie Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'll switch from Ringo to Spoit. I don't want it to be close...ties are (generally) bad.

Kellie on
    21et353.gif

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” - Mark Twain
  • Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Hmm, Spoit seems more like an inept villager to me. I think I'll go for Ringo.

cheez on
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't know what's going on in this game anymore. I kind of gave up. But since ahava and Infidel were green, I'm voting with Mr. Blarney for Mr. D.

daniant on
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, I'm thinking !Ringo is a better bet than Spoit.

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    cheez wrote: »
    Hmm, Spoit seems more like an inept villager to me. I think I'll go for Ringo.

The most inept of all. And he probably cost the village the game with that shenanigan. Spoit should be grudged forever

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    If you're a village idiot, Spoit, you're doing it wrong

simonwolf on
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I think they're trying to not tie the vote.

What if they are both mafia?

daniant on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I actually agree with MrB on Mr D. Heh, funny sentence. Anyway, I figured it was probably too late to swing the vote, but maybe it isn't after all. And since I'll be around near vote close, I can always switch back if needed.

So let's see if we can make a Mr D vote stick.

cheez on
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I still don't like the looks of that Ringo fella.

Spoit just seems silly

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Approx 1 hr 50 minutes to Day Close

Egos on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ringo and Spoit each have 6 votes. Mr. Defecation and I each have 3 votes. Wildcat has 1 vote. JaysonFour is the only one left to post a vote.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    KellieKellie Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Ringo and Spoit each have 6 votes. Mr. Defecation and I each have 3 votes. Wildcat has 1 vote. JaysonFour is the only one left to post a vote.

Ugh, I switched before to try and avoid a tie, and then it came back.

Mr. Defecation

Kellie on
    21et353.gif

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” - Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Well, let's try this then. Even though that asshole Spoit really deserves it. Mr.D

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    ughhhhhhhhh.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    Alt_RavenAlt_Raven Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Spoit's behavior keeps me doubting his loyalty to the village....

Alt_Raven on
    You touched my Tra-La-La!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Approx 1 hour till Day Ends

Egos on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Based on MrB's last count, we're now knotted up at 5 votes apiece on Spoit, Ringo, and Mr. D. 40 minutes to get it sorted out.

cheez on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    My count is Ringo - 6, Mr. Defecation - 5, Spoit - 4, MrBlarney - 3. Someone better check.

Current Spreadsheet (up to post 802)

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Are activity requirements being enforced?

cheez on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ah, I see, I missed Kellie's first switch. You're right.

cheez on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Alt_Raven wrote: »
    Spoit's behavior keeps me doubting his loyalty to the village....

Yeah, you're definitely mafia.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    cheez wrote: »
    Are activity requirements being enforced?

In that case , a replacement would be sought and if they are not found said person will be terminated...

Egos on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Spoit

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Day over

Egos on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    SHENANIGANS! Just as planned. (?)

End of Day 5 Spreadsheet (up to post 708)

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Oh shit, this is going to be interesting.

cheez on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I just want to apologize for killing any chance of the village winning. Which is why I was pushing myself as a vote so hard

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    So there's going to be 14 players left after today's resolution. 13, if JaysonFour isn't replaced by Extermatott and instead eliminated from the game. That means we'll need to reduce the mafia numbers to 6 or less to keep things going. Even then, the ratio of mafia to village does not look so good for keeping things going for much longer. Keep doing what we can, with the time we've been allotted.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Spoit wrote: »
    I just want to apologize for killing any chance of the village winning. Which is why I was pushing myself as a vote so hard

Spoit you have to learn about this thing called "playing your win condition"

if your condition is to have the village win

don't make everyone waste a day by voting you

goddamn

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hell, at least if we lose tonight, we'll lose in style.

cheez on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Like I said, I made a pretty bad misplay. Which I'm not even going to try to defend. And I expect to be grudged pretty hard for it.

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    day6.jpg

Throw a few rocks and you are bound to eventually hit a window.

The rebels gathered three "people" in front of the gate. The skeleton, the decapitated head of barbie, and the thing stuck in the phonebooth. Each they found suspect. The thing within the phonebooth put up no defense for it's past actions and almost willing threw itself outside the gates. The barbie head which had seen dreaded things and been transformed because of them assured the rebels she was not one of the agents , but they were not convinced. So they picked her up by her hair and threw her over the gate. Lastly the skeleton, draped in rebel attire merely smiled at the rebels and attempted to act as civil as possible. He tried to shake hands with one of the rebels but he was met with a shove instead. When he hit a nearby wall, a piece of his clothing was torn of to reveal a black undergarment. THE UNIFORM OF A LETTER AGENT!

A frightened look suddenly crossed the skeleton's face as the rebels grabbed him on en masse and promptly tied him to the back of a mule which they promptly spanked as so it would take off out into the wastes to places unknown...

While their ally was discovered the Letter Agents had agenda of their own. Unfortunately their Axe had seen better days and had to be put in the attic with the rest of S. and F. 's Junk. would it ever rock again?

After they took care of that...it was time for da killing or displacing of people.

First on the list, was Astronaut Zero. He was said to be carrying a secret payload. The agents themselves did not dare approach them. So instead they sent the secret police to apprehend them. The police were able to find them in the sewers, as they approached him they noticed he was carrying an alien box of unknown origin. They ordered him to drop it. He was happy to oblige. And suddenly they were all engulfed in a beautiful white light.

Second down was Magery Mitchel, they found her patrolling the city on top of her mighty Jackalope. The letter agents first shot tranquilizer darts at the Lopey , but that didn't knock him out completely. The darts just brought him to his knees. Magery tried to pet her companions when the Agents grabbed her. Her animal companion cried out as he saw his master being dragged away. She yelled out to him trying to tell him it would be ok even as she was forced into the black sedan.

Last on the list was the Face on Mars. How does one deal with one that dwells on the Planet Mars? Let alone takes up a large chunk of it? With rockets of course. The Agents carefully targeted several nuclear missiles at the Face on Mars and promptly eradicated it. What they didn't know was that it housed the spirit of Professor Memon....perhaps he would find another vessel?

The Fallen
    Spoit-The Thing in the Phonebooth [REBEL] - Practically Threw Himself into the Wastes
    Ringo- The Barbie Head that Saw the Gates of R'yleh [REBEL] - Thrown into the Wastes
    Mr. Defecation- El Conquistador Gran Esqueleto [Letter Agent] [Thrall] - Tied to a mule and forced into the wastes to places unknown
    Kellie- Astronaut Zero[REBEL] - Forced to drop the Payload
    Lucedes- Magery Mitchell and her Jackalope [REBEL]- Taken away by the Letter Agents
    daniant- Face on Mars [REBEL] - Blown Up or so it seems

JaysonFour - The Axe [Letter Agent] - Taken to the attic to Rock another Day

Egos on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    oooOOOooo
    yuuuuuup
    oooOOOooo

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I just

I just hate you so much, Spoit

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Finally got a couple of baddies, geez. 13 players remaining at the moment, but we'll be down to 9 or fewer at the end of the day's proceedings. If we go for a single vote kill, the number of remaining mafia needs to be 4 or fewer; if we go for a double or triple kill, the number of remaining mafia needs to be 3 or fewer. Somehow, I suspect the mafia will be rather uncooperative in this matter. We'll have to make do somehow.

Start of Day 6 Spreadsheet (up to post 717)

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Woo, vote analysis time.

cheez on