As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Holiday Inn Meat and great

gaminginpublicgaminginpublic Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
Me and my friend are arriving to boston late on thursday and wanted to do a meet and great with the people who are going. If your an experienced PAX attendee or a newbie like me to hang out in the lobby and share some conversations. Then maybe after an hour of meet and great find a nice bar and just enjoy the city of boston! Anyone interested can message me back or email me as well. Thanks

gaminginpublic on

• Options
    WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I thought this was going to be at the Westin?

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2011

I think there's some pre-pax gaming scheduled for the Westin, but that doesn't mean people at other hotels can't do their own thing :)

zerzhul on
  • Options
    ChronoHawkChronoHawk Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    zerzhul wrote: »

I think there's some pre-pax gaming scheduled for the Westin, but that doesn't mean people at other hotels can't do their own thing :)

Is there any info for that? That might be a nice place for some of my under 21 friends to go while the rest of us are at the poke crawl

ChronoHawk on
    I am NOT Rider Miller!!!!

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
    ach.png
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    ChronoHawk wrote: »
    zerzhul wrote: »

Is there any info for that? That might be a nice place for some of my under 21 friends to go while the rest of us are at the poke crawl

pre-PAX gaming night: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=131272
    If past experience is any indicator, the closest hotel is also a good place to game/socialize after the convention closes on Sunday night.

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • Options
    KhmerrougeKhmerrouge Buffalo, NYRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Me and my 3 friends are staying at the Holiday Inn, was wondering how many people are staying there for Pax. We can get some Mario kart for DS going on ;D

Also WingedIllidian you went to MassiveLan in Buffalo right? Pretty sure you were on my WoW friends list, lol

Khmerrouge on
  • Options
    WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Yes I was at MassiveLAN, the guy who was one of the people with their annoying air mattresses :p. And yes, my 2 friends around me constantly pushed me into playing WoW, but I wanted to partake in other LAN type things.

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Options
    RevGutterRevGutter Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Which holiday inn is this? The missus and I will be getting in Thursday at the HI express boston, seems like most people are in the closer hotels though

RevGutter on
  • Options
    MentalMishapMentalMishap Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeah what holiday inn is this at?

MentalMishap on
  • Options
    EuphorioEuphorio Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    yyyyyeah me and my friend are staying at the holiday inn express as well...mostly cuz its cheap compared to the other options...tho itd be nice to know we arent the only ones there

Euphorio on
  • Options
    xDiablisxDiablis Registered User new member
    edited February 2011
    A friend and I are also staying at the Holiday Inn Express. We're probably going to get there Saturday morning or Friday night.

xDiablis on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    This is going to be at the Holiday Inn Boston Brookline 1200 Beacon St. I am arriving around 7:30-8:30 since I am taking a bus all the way from DC. If you guys want to start the meet and great before I get there thats fine just leaving the option open for people who want to just shoot the breeze.

gaminginpublic on
  • Options
    Oldmangloom315Oldmangloom315 [ENFORCER] Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm not staying there this year, but the room was great last year and front desk staff was polite and nice. Definitely recommend it.

Oldmangloom315 on
  • Options
    SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    is this where i sign up for great meat? :D

SmallLady on
    "we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • Options
    RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    SmallLady wrote: »

You're just asking for more cowboy creepers, aren't you?

Rdr on
  • Options
    SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Rdr wrote: »
    SmallLady wrote: »

You're just asking for more cowboy creepers, aren't you?

hey! a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get a good steak!

SmallLady on
    "we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Small Lady:
    "hey! a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get a good steak!"

Hey there is no taking advantage of the weak at this event! Unless it involves taking advantage of them in a game of Peggle.

gaminginpublic on
  • Options
    MentalMishapMentalMishap Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm staying at the Holiday Inn on Beacon Street too. I got five friends coming as well, so I'm totally down for meeting up!

MentalMishap on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Awesome MentalMishap! Bringing my Mac for some TF2 fun and also my Wii as well for some Tatsonuko Vs. Capcom.

gaminginpublic on
  • Options
    RevGutterRevGutter Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    any folks staying at the holiday inn express boston as opposed to this one i'd be up for our own meet. just cause we're on the outskirts dont mean we cant have some fun. we will be getting in thursday night packing our DSs, munchkin booty, zombie flux, zombie dice, cthulu dice and potentially bunches more if we have some play mates. if you guys want to arrange something send me a message so as to not entirely hijack this thread.

RevGutter on
  • Options
    jkendrick2992jkendrick2992 Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    me and my brother are staying at the holiday inn on boston st. if anyone has plans for meeting up here lmk. this is both of our first times at Pax and would love to know what to expect and maybe some suggestions.

jkendrick2992 on
  • Options
    ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    My friends and I are staying at the Holiday Inn Brookline, but we're not going to be there until tomorrow afternoon. Hope to see you guys around! Glad to hear it's a nice hotel.

ironysparkles on
    UyhWici.png