As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[DC Universe Online] Now Free-to-Play! Lightning Strikes DLC now available, zappy zappy.

• ArchonexArchonex No hard feelings, right? Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Hate to say it, but ZP was really stretching for complaints, there.

Most of his complaints boiled down to "I didn't read the manual", or "I didn't take ten seconds to look at the screen and learn how this feature worked before complaining about it". The whole fire/gadget thing made me wince, since it says right on the character creation screen what it does, in addition to being a possible DPS role.

I mean, that's sort of his thing. But his reviews are a hell of a lot funnier when he has a legitimate point, and criticizes actual flaws in the gameplay, rather then made up ones.

Part of the appeal of his reviews is that he does a better job of summing up a game then most written reviewers do, while maintaining a sense of humor (See, the Medal of Honor review.) about the whole thing. This just looked like a typical written "I didn't really play it past five minutes, didn't really want too" sort of review.

Not that this won't stop a million idiots from going "HURR DCUO SUX M I RIGHT?". I've already spotted a few threads acting like the word of Yahtzee is god. Reading the thread Yahtzee himself set up on the escapist forums to announce the DCUO video was up is painful. The amount of folks who don't bother to actually do any research into the review and simply write a game off based on it is depressing.

He had a point about the origins, though. They really should explain that further before you get finished making a character.

Archonex on
  • Michael VoxMichael Vox Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    the good thing about a DC universe game is the can pull a infinite crisis card and reset everything when it gets to confusing. ;)

Michael Vox on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Archonex wrote: »

Most of his complaints boiled down to "I didn't read the manual", or "I didn't take ten seconds to look at the screen and learn how this feature worked before complaining about it". The whole fire/gadget thing made me wince, since it says right on the character creation screen what it does, in addition to being a possible DPS role.

I mean, that's sort of his thing. But his reviews are a hell of a lot funnier when he has a legitimate point, and criticizes actual flaws in the gameplay, rather then made up ones.

Part of the appeal of his reviews is that he does a better job of summing up a game then most written reviewers do, while maintaining a sense of humor (See, the Medal of Honor review.) about the whole thing. This just looked like a typical written "I didn't really play it past five minutes, didn't really want too" sort of review.

Not that this won't stop a million idiots from going "HURR DCUO SUX M I RIGHT?". I've already spotted a few threads acting like the word of Yahtzee is god. Reading the thread Yahtzee himself set up on the escapist forums to announce the DCUO video was up is painful. The amount of folks who don't bother to actually do any research into the review and simply write a game off based on it is depressing.

He had a point about the origins, though. They really should explain that further before you get finished making a character.
    Yeah, Yatzhee doesn't try to make a fair review of a game as much as he's trying to find stuff to rail against. I think that works great for shitty games, but for games that actually have some quality behind them it often sounds unfair of him to rail against something that really isn't all that bad just to make a joke.

And anyone who takes him seriously is a bloody tool. I think he's funny, I don't think he holds the rights on telling the whole truth.

Aldo on
  • Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So, I've been following the thread, but I don't have the game yet so I'm not totally in the loop...but what does the new thread title mean?

Doctor Detroit on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • sys64738sys64738 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I dunno, I've subbed to DCUO for 3 weeks now and I think a lot of his points are fairly accurate. Lack of character customization, clicktastic combat, only 1 environment* (city), same ol' same ol' quests, that sort of thing. You're right, though, he probably didn't play for very long since he didn't mention the queue system and how horribly broken it is. He also didn't mention (that I recall) the awful chat UI though that may be because he didn't know there was one. And to be fair, "bad guys beaten up 1/20" is tough to get around in an MMO.

And to your point he may very well not have read the manual because he didn't have one. I didn't; I downloaded it.

I will say that DCUO does some things right - the look of the game is great. Gotham looks pretty much exactly like it should. Most of the voiceover work is great though some of it is questionable (though even those are amusing - BRING THE EXOBYTES TO BUHRAINEYACK!).

* Ok, yes, there are some others (moon base, etc), but those are specific to certain missions. You can't hop on over to the Moon and poke around w/o running that mission.

sys64738 on
  • knightblade87knightblade87 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011
    Aldo wrote: »
    Archonex wrote: »

Yeah, Yatzhee doesn't try to make a fair review of a game as much as he's trying to find stuff to rail against. I think that works great for shitty games, but for games that actually have some quality behind them it often sounds unfair of him to rail against something that really isn't all that bad just to make a joke.

And anyone who takes him seriously is a bloody tool. I think he's funny, I don't think he holds the rights on telling the whole truth.

that's the thing i hate about him, his fans are more cult like then nintendo and final fantasy fanboys, yatzhee can say that big motha truck is a better game then super metriod, and people will honestly warship him for that. IMO he is the opposite of a big name game reviewer. people who make reviews with negative all aroundin their reviews is IMO about as untrustworthy as a guy who gives 10's to any game with a high marketing budget. he is funny and do make good points sometime but he is kind of a snob.

also he stated meny times he hate mmo's let alone multiplayer, so i barely take his openion on games where multiplayer is the main selling point with a grain of slut.

knightblade87 on
  • RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Calling the combat 'clicktastic', or 'spammy' (as yahtzee did) seems like kind of a misnomer. Do you click a lot? Yes, but it's not all random spammy clicking. Nor is it particularly repetitive (although some weapon sets border on this). DCUO's weapon combo system is perhaps the most fluid MMO combat has felt for me in a long time, save outliers like the free MMORPG Vindictus. The ability to mix up combos, even cancelling (which may be a bug, but I do personally enjoy the depth it adds) all add a remarkable amount of depth to the usual formula of press some of the number keys in a rotation until your brain turns to mush.

The game certainly has flaws, but I strongly disagree combat is one of them. It's a far cry from CoX's sluggish, unresponsive abilities that root you for excruciatingly long animations (perhaps the least mobile I've felt in a superhero MMO) or Champion's bouncy controls and physics that made it feel like like I was in some kind of jumphouse.

The customization is also something I don't understand the complaints about. In CoX, or even Champions to a lesser extent, you can spend hours in the character creator, creating the perfect look for your character, and then... Do what exactly? Getting new looks and armor is something that propels me forward in DCUO just as it did in EQ2 or WoW. While I wouldn't mind seeing a few more baseline parts added to the creator, the unlocking of costume parts is a great incentive to actually, you know, play the game, which I never felt the other superhero MMOs encouraged me to do.

The usual progression in MMORPGs is that you create a wimp, and work your way up into the ultimate badass. In CoX and Champions, you create a badass, and then I guess you kill stuff to make your numbers go up? Being able to see my character evolve as I grow in power is something that, to me, was strongly missing from the superhero genre until DCUO came along.

Of course, this is all personal preference, but to me, DCUO is a breath of fresh air, and criticisms like spammy or clicky combat really make me wonder if I'm playing the same game as other people.

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
    edited February 2011
    sys64738 wrote: »
    I dunno, I've subbed to DCUO for 3 weeks now and I think a lot of his points are fairly accurate. Lack of character customization, clicktastic combat, only 1 environment* (city), same ol' same ol' quests, that sort of thing. You're right, though, he probably didn't play for very long since he didn't mention the queue system and how horribly broken it is. He also didn't mention (that I recall) the awful chat UI though that may be because he didn't know there was one. And to be fair, "bad guys beaten up 1/20" is tough to get around in an MMO.

And to your point he may very well not have read the manual because he didn't have one. I didn't; I downloaded it.

I will say that DCUO does some things right - the look of the game is great. Gotham looks pretty much exactly like it should. Most of the voiceover work is great though some of it is questionable (though even those are amusing - BRING THE EXOBYTES TO BUHRAINEYACK!).

* Ok, yes, there are some others (moon base, etc), but those are specific to certain missions. You can't hop on over to the Moon and poke around w/o running that mission.

There's plenty of character customization there. Hell, if the wiki for the game is any indication, there's a metric shit-ton of costume sets that noone has even discovered yet.

Part of the idea behind the early character customization isn't that you're "Captain McAwesome", fresh out from tea-bagging Brainiac's corpse. You're some random jackass who got super-powers, and decided to throw on a costume from whatever he had laying around the house, or whatever he could pick up at the local Hot Topic. I can go with that, since it makes sense, thematically.

The combat is only clicktastic in the same way that brawlers require you to push a bunch of buttons. The only difference is that the PC version narrowed it down to two buttons, rather then three or four.

Alot of his complaints boil down to semantics and overlooking obvious genre tropes. Yes, a brawler in the same vein as, say, Dynasty Warriors, will have alot of clicking. Any brawler will. It's an inescapable part of the territory.

I get the feeling that Yahtzee just booted up the game, made a generic character, then quit about the time he got out of the ship, though.

His review reads like the same type of review that most people do when they review MMO's or games they really don't want to play. They observe the first one or two levels, and make a prediction based on the content of that part of the game. As someone who's had to review a game or two, I can tell you, this never works. Modern MMO's tend to ease you into advanced content concepts, unlike traditional games, which will gladly throw you to the wolves.

That's not questionably bad journalism. It is bad journalism. Which I was under the impression that Yahtzee was, given the early ZP reviews, on some level, trying to avoid.

It disappoints me that people slaver over some guy's word, like he's obligated to tell the truth. Hell, just booting up a video of the character generation process will show most folks that he was blatantly talking out of his ass on this one. Which is surprising, since ZP tends to have a habit of actually highlighting issues with games.

Archonex on
  • EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    also he stated meny times he hate mmo's let alone multiplayer, so i barely take his openion on games where multiplayer is the main selling point with a grain of slut.

Just a grain? I'd prefer a whole one please!

Anyway yeah Yahtzee has much disdain for MMO's and hasn't kept it a secret. But the fact that he didn't rail on the obvious problems like the PvP exploits, queue'ing problems and the chat system shows he didn't even try.

It was still funny though.

Euphoriac on
    edited February 2011
    Euphoriac wrote: »

Anyway yeah Yahtzee has much disdain for MMO's and hasn't kept it a secret. But the fact that he didn't rail on the obvious problems like the PvP exploits, queue'ing problems and the chat system shows he didn't even try.

Two for me, please.

And I suppose it should be a good thing to keep in mind that Yahtzee supposedly hates fighting/brawler type games, as well.

Actually, knowing that, I have no fucking clue why he'd bother to review DCUO. It's like a perfect storm of games he'd hate to play and review. It does explain why the review was so shoddy, however, I guess.

Archonex on
    edited February 2011
    ratings

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Is there a place that has sales numbers for DCUO in the first month, or subscriptions?

TexiKen on
    edited February 2011
    Not that I know of.

However, earlier today I saw a news report on google that said that SOE had to send out a second run of boxes to some locations. Apparently alot of retailers ran out of stock. Which bodes well for the commercial success of the game.

Archonex on
  • WolveSightWolveSight Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    hell, I couldn't even find the game in any of the local stores here in SC. Bought it off Steam because of this. One interview had SOE saying this was their best selling game at launch to date. There had been some discussion of whether this was because of it being cross-platform or the popularity of the DC property, but... eh, it obviously sold decently. If only we could get some "accurate" reviews out there it might actually get better.

And yeah, this game has plenty of different customizable options. A couple days ago I hit the 250 styles mark without buying any of the "original" options from a vendor. Now, I know there are people who have probably already gotten the 500 feat, but there are still a whole lot more to be collected/found/earned through the various means to do so. I've been flying circles around Otisburg for the last few days trying to find one last collection item to complete the dresden back piece. Our regular 4-man group couldn't look any more different, and some are even wearing the same pieces (different body types, colors, etc.). I'd go so far as saying, after some collecting not just right out of the gate, this game will hands down whip CoX's ass in terms of how many options you can have to customize your character.

WolveSight on
    253J736.png
    edited February 2011
    What's depressing is that people overlook the ludicrous number of costume parts this game has, that can be earned in-game.

Every time I hear people bitching about the customization, they try to justify it by saying that "Well, the character creation system only has ___ many costume options!". Trying to explain that there's a deluge of options actually in-game just causes them to shut down and refuse to listen.

And it's not that mish-mash crap that CO and CoX has, where they make two costume pieces in different locations with the same name, then stop. They are [i[full[/i] sets across every costume piece location that are interlinking and match each other. What's more, they often match across sets, too.

It's a crime that people judge the game based off of the character creation options, when it's been stated many, many times, that the character creation costume options are meant to be "street level" tier costume options. I've got maybe a little over a 100 styles so far, having bought a good deal of the character creation items, and farmed some of the droppable styles, and i've barely tapped into the unlockables.

But then, I guess thinking is hard. Actually doing some research and thinking for yourself instead of listening to the deluge of biased reviewers (And let's be honest, in this day and age, a decent reviewer that maintains their integrity over a long period of time is a rare thing.) that show up in media publications.

On a related note, I've actually had someone use the "But ____ reviewer said so so you're wrong!" excuse on me in regards to this problem in the past. Mind you, I was the one actually playing the game, not the reviewer, who, when I later checked his review, admitted he'd barely touched the thing.

Though that problem doesn't just seem to be limited to game reviews nowadays. Now that anyone can put their opinion out to the public, it seems like alot of folks who aren't qualified to make educated statements are doing so anyways (See, FOX News, practically every pundit ever. Shock jocks, etc, etc.).

Archonex on
  • sys64738sys64738 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I didn't say _costume_ customization, I said _character_ customization (which was Yahtzee's point as well). The costume deal is fine, I suppose, esp. given the "lol I guess I'm a superhero" origin. I do wish most of the costume bits looked better, though. I'm well past unlocking 250 styles on my two* 30's and I've yet to actually use any of them - I prefer the original costume I designed in chargen.

* Would be more but I simply cannot stand leveling through the exact same quests _yet again_. The thought of having to do the Booster Gold chains again, as well as picking up umpty bajillion briefings/investigations, makes me sad although I could probably stand that if there were some alternate leveling areas. This aspect may improve over time if they add other cities.

sys64738 on
  • azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Euphoriac wrote: »

Does a grain of slut qualify as a spinner?

azith28 on
    Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Has anyone had an issue on PS3 of their voicechat only producing an earpiercing screech? it's only started happening since my friend got his bluetooth headset the other day. I know voicechat is pretty borked from time to time in the game, but the only issues i've seen are that it straight up doesn't work randomly, not deafens you. I'm frustrated as hell b/c this game would be SO much more fun, if we could just talk to each other.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • DizzenDizzen Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    sys64738 wrote: »
    I didn't say _costume_ customization, I said _character_ customization (which was Yahtzee's point as well). The costume deal is fine, I suppose, esp. given the "lol I guess I'm a superhero" origin. I do wish most of the costume bits looked better, though. I'm well past unlocking 250 styles on my two* 30's and I've yet to actually use any of them - I prefer the original costume I designed in chargen.

* Would be more but I simply cannot stand leveling through the exact same quests _yet again_. The thought of having to do the Booster Gold chains again, as well as picking up umpty bajillion briefings/investigations, makes me sad although I could probably stand that if there were some alternate leveling areas. This aspect may improve over time if they add other cities.

Character customization? You mean powers and such? While Yahtzee's first actual critique against the game regarded the limited options for the character's appearance, he didn't really mention anything about the limited selection of power sets. Closest things to that was him talking about the weirdness of being able to pick a magic-based gadget character and whatnot, and how both 'classes' he picked involved pressing the attack button a lot.

Or do you mean characters' body build? I mean, yeah, though both game's have the same three base builds (small medium and large), DCUO does lack CoH's proportion sliders, so I can see that.

Really though, as a review, it was just bad in general. Some of his videos are like that, focusing more attempting to make fun of a game than actually saying anything of value about it. Which is kinda lazy in this case, as this game does certainly have its flaws, but instead of talking about them, he instead focuses on its clashes with his own view on aesthetics and immersion, as well as things that could have been cleared up by looking through the game's minuscule manual or browsing through the game's targeting and keybind settings.

Dizzen on
    edited February 2011
    Has anyone had an issue on PS3 of their voicechat only producing an earpiercing screech? it's only started happening since my friend got his bluetooth headset the other day. I know voicechat is pretty borked from time to time in the game, but the only issues i've seen are that it straight up doesn't work randomly, not deafens you. I'm frustrated as hell b/c this game would be SO much more fun, if we could just talk to each other.

Apparently this is due to his mic and voice settings being too high! (I hope) i will get his dumb ass to fix it.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • rakuenCallistorakuenCallisto Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011
    so i am really digging this game right now.

i didn't like my martial arts/gadgets guy so much, mainly cause he's a little hard to get used to in PvP fights. I just get owned.

my 2nd hero is a 2h/telekinesis dude, he is soooo much easier and just rapes things. I basically shatter anyone PvP, as long as they aren't super pro at the game or have crazy macros.

i also am only lvl 13 and super newb. name is The SkullKnight, find me and shit.

rakuenCallisto on
    cbtswoosig.png
    edited February 2011
    Hey, how is healing is this game? I'm one of those lame people who always play healers.

Michael Vox on
  • exisexis Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Hey, how is healing is this game? I'm one of those lame people who always play healers.

<3

exis on
    edited February 2011
    Healing in this game is pretty awesome, because with the power regeneration via combo meter system you're encouraged to mix it up a bit while you heal. Also, the ability to change roles on the fly makes soloing as a healer much more bearable than in many other MMOs. The healing is frenetic enough to keep me interested as someone just starting to like healing people. I have a feeling you'll like it if you like healing in other games.

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    edited February 2011
    Riale: Your statment is making me want to play this game more than any other promotional piece I've seen or read. *drool*

Michael Vox on
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So how have things been in Superhero Land? Anything I need to add to the OP?

Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm gonna give this game another chance. This time, i'm gonna jump on a PvE server and see what I can do when i'm not being ganked by level 30's the second I walk out the door, lol.

HallowedFaith on
    I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
    edited February 2011
    healing in this game is the best because it autoheals the person with the lowest HP so all you need to worry about is line of sight.

there are other heals like aoe, shielding, and such, too. but the heal you need to use on the lowest hp person autotargets the lowest hp person, and also heals yourself too.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
    edited February 2011
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    healing in this game is the best because it autoheals the person with the lowest HP so all you need to worry about is line of sight.

there are other heals like aoe, shielding, and such, too. but the heal you need to use on the lowest hp person autotargets the lowest hp person, and also heals yourself too.

Yeah, I didn't really think about it until you mentioned it, but holy shit this takes away a big part of the whole 'staring at bars' thing that used to make me bored with healing in games like WoW. You're not frantically clicking all over the place. All it takes is a little glance to the side of the screen, and if someone is low you hit a button or two. Bam, taken care of, get back to filling your enemies full of lead/energy/slicey bits/your fists. It feels really smooth and a part of combat, as opposed to 'here is the person that sits in the back, and casts these spells in relation to these bars, who is basically completely separate from the fight that's happening'.

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
  • skippymchaggisskippymchaggis Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    healing is pretty fun in this game.

Riale and Pika are both speaking the truth. LOS is important, and you mostly are glancing to look for who's low and healing based off of that.

one thing to be aware of, and it took a day of adjustment, is that you will not really be direct target healing, except for "the lowest health member". your main heals are "lowest health dude" but healers also do a lot of indirect healing. either ground target HOTs, group HOTs, tag a monster with a power and he heals who he hits for a few seconds, or tag a monster with a power and hitting him heals the hitter.

it's pretty varied, and it's pretty engaging, especially when you add the fact that to do any of that healing, you have to be attacking things with combos to regen your blue bar.

my main is pistols/sorc, my wife has a pistols/plant, and i have a buddy that played pistols and hand blast/sorc (he had enough skill points to have both weapons viably spec'ed). ranged attacks while healing is probably the best in groups. my buddy said handblast was faster power regen for when he was playing healer in a group, and he felt pistols did a bit more damage.

haven't really tried melee and healing, but it might get dicey because you won't be totally able to control the health of at least one member in the group (your own. ranged = much easier to not draw agro on yourself).

i've you've played a game that lets you totally customize your UI, and are used to healing that way, it might take some adjustment. my pistol-blast/sorc friend was often pretty annoyed by the fact that your 3 other group members health bars are a long way from your own. (he plays on a 30 inch screen, so i can see that it might be a much bigger glance to look between them...but i will give him crap about having an amazingly powerful gaming rig that made his gaming a bit harder...).

if i had to compare healing in this game to something else, it's similar to a warrior priest in WAR who was spec'ed to do the hybrid dps/healing role, minus about 50% of the risk of being in melee trying that if you pick a ranged weapon skill.

skippymchaggis on
    edited February 2011
    I actually do better in PVP and soloing in healer mode than i do in DPS mode. It's weird.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
    edited February 2011
    I actually do better in PVP and soloing in healer mode than i do in DPS mode. It's weird.

i did as well, til i got to 30. i find the solo challenge missions a lot easier in dps mode. should try one back in healer mode though, it's been a while. new gear might really help.

skippymchaggis on
    edited February 2011
    2x heal with 65% dmg
    -or-
    1x heal with 135-160% dmg

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
    edited February 2011
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    2x heal with 65% dmg
    -or-
    1x heal with 135-160% dmg

Or be a nature healer with pterosaur form (I think canine form works similiarly, haven't tried it yet), and have good damage regardless of which form you're in, as well as having constant superhuman power regen. And if you need healing, just shift out of the form to patch yourself up, and then shift back (assuming you've left yourself enough power).

The downside is that you can't use weapon attacks or use break out when in the form, and pterosaur's combat mobility is so bad that I often call it turret form. Still pretty handy, though. Makes some of the challenge mode fights a lot easier, that's for sure.

Dizzen on
    edited February 2011
    since i've never asked, Dizzen, do you think nature would potentially lend itself to a melee weapon type?

i'm kinda curious if melee healing is viable, and at this point, i'm not sure sorcery can do it...it would maybe be possible, but i think it would require a very different playing style than what i currently do. along with a very different power loadout.

skippymchaggis on
    edited February 2011
    all weapon types are viable, except dual wield. dual wield sucks.

when you hit 30 and do raids, you'll want to spend your extra points in either bow, dual pistols, or rifle. hand blasters might be ok too. special case martial arts.

anyways, at 30 when raiding/hard alert/whatever, healer/controller need a ranged weapon.

if you have a sorc, everyone everywhere around you should be martial arts :whistle:

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
    edited February 2011
    since i've never asked, Dizzen, do you think nature would potentially lend itself to a melee weapon type?

i'm kinda curious if melee healing is viable, and at this point, i'm not sure sorcery can do it...it would maybe be possible, but i think it would require a very different playing style than what i currently do. along with a very different power loadout.

Not any more than Sorcery does, I would think.

From what I can tell, the only powers that give an incentive to be in melee range are the pbAoE damage abilities (Savage Growth and Thorn Shield) and certain shapeshift forms (which don't use the character's equipped weapon to attack). Roar requires you to be kinda close for the stun to hit (since it's something of a medium range cone effect), but if you're in healing mode and are just using it for the group heal effect, then you can cast it from just about anywhere.

Dizzen on
    edited February 2011
    Looks like the patch will arrive this coming tuesday. The new content, plus lots of little fixes and changes and such.

Dizzen on
  • CururuCururu Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Dizzen wrote: »
    Looks like the patch will arrive this coming tuesday. The new content, plus lots of little fixes and changes and such.
    I think you probably meant this link.

Lots of good stuff in there. Although I'm surprised that there are no updates for the Gadget power set. I wonder if they just left them out by mistake.

Cururu on