As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Show me your pets

• FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    He was leaning down by the pool today and testing the water with his nose. He wants to go swimming again so badly.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh hey I hear you're gonna be up here next week Thursday?

We're gonna try to do a game night, you better bring your GAME FACE with you

Houk the Namebringer on
  • DoomSong8DoomSong8 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    This is my cat
    34o4jyt.jpg

Discuss

DoomSong8 on
    578991-5FHNJ36.jpg
    XBL:Gravity MD PSN:Gravity1204 Steam:Gravity1204
  • MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    That is a glowing basket of fur not a cat

what do you take us for

MechMantis on
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    last year during the World Cup we got our dog to support Australia

tumblr_l3p03thMng1qaj5o0o1_500.jpg

Gatsby on
    edited February 2011
    Oh my god.

Like, I love my dog, and think it is the cutest dog ever.

But man, I think I need one of those.

Still love cats more though.

DoomSong8 on
    578991-5FHNJ36.jpg
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    DoomSong8 wrote: »
    This is my cat
    34o4jyt.jpg

Discuss
    jeezimeanseriously.jpg

Gatsby on
    edited February 2011
    Well, you're my new favorite

DoomSong8 on
    578991-5FHNJ36.jpg
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Gatsby wrote: »
    last year during the World Cup we got our dog to support Australia

tumblr_l3p03thMng1qaj5o0o1_500.jpg

<3

skettios on
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Houk wrote: »
    Oh hey I hear you're gonna be up here next week Thursday?

We're gonna try to do a game night, you better bring your GAME FACE with you

Sounds like fun. I'll be at Disney on Wednesday, but I expect to leave early in the day. The park'll be empty that day so I'll get tired quicker

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2011
    My parents are taking care of Joxer while I'm traveling.

They went to the Oregon coast after they picked him up.

I think he liked it.

184633_1721931283037_1080962123_1910901_3642555_n.jpg

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Joker the Mighty?

Tam on
    edited February 2011
    Joxer is having a ball!

We almost lost our corgi when we brought her to a beach
    She met a seagull.
    And chased it.
    And chased it.
    And chased it.
    Finally got distracted by a feather and we were able to catch up to her.

We upped her training a bit before we let her offleash again

skettios on
  • RedZeroRedZero Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Finally started getting some pictures of my roommates dog. Took him to Difficult Run near Great Falls, he really seemed to enjoy it but we think he pulled something in his leg as he is limping slightly today.

5465824144_206f8a2871.jpg

5465227411_5c25757d3a.jpg

RedZero on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited February 2011
    that dog looks amazing

Garlic Bread on
  • GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    tumblr_lgzh77zCGg1qhto5ko1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298405265&Signature=hhS7P4rpA8BI9OoH%2B9EZEYUDF14%3D
    tumblr_lgzhee03J01qhto5ko1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298405743&Signature=8Bgf5Mj4GQZ9J%2FVL6CK4DbRQeA0%3D
    tumblr_lgzhlxygTk1qhto5ko1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298405773&Signature=VxXaYKwaqe1%2B%2B%2BxE1PZIm0XWV6E%3D

We had a lake trip this weekend.

GRMike on
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I am so mad that I can only have 2 cats at my current lease. I want all the cats. Damn me.

647_2_f.jpg

adlkajfdal, he is sooooooooooooooo cuddly.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    More than one cat = smell issues.

GRMike on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I want to get cats so badly. Unfortunately the initial cost is a lot, since we'd want to get two so they have someone to play with when we're out.

We have to pay adoption fees, a one-time charge from our apartment for pets, and buy all sorts of cat things... Still, someday we'll get kitties.

Moriveth on
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    GRMike wrote: »

Nah, not if you take good care of them, feed them good food and clean the litter boxes once per day.

Still, more than 2-3 would probably be an issue in an apartment. But with 2, no smell at all.

I go above and beyond the average cat owner though I think. I've been in some peoples places with just one cat and I'm like, why does it smell so awful...?

OnTheLastCastle on
    edited February 2011
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I want to get cats so badly. Unfortunately the initial cost is a lot, since we'd want to get two so they have someone to play with when we're out.

We have to pay adoption fees, a one-time charge from our apartment for pets, and buy all sorts of cat things... Still, someday we'll get kitties.

Yeah, and initial vet visits. It's at least $500 total per cat you should budget for initially though it prob wouldn't be that much. When I just got my 2nd one, I had to take him back to the vet for an illness he'd gotten at the shelter and deworming. Cost around $300 all told between vet + shots + adoption.

OnTheLastCastle on
    edited February 2011
    Then you are the exception.

GRMike on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Moriveth wrote: »

Yeah, and initial vet visits. It's at least $500 total per cat you should budget for initially though it prob wouldn't be that much. When I just got my 2nd one, I had to take him back to the vet for an illness he'd gotten at the shelter and deworming. Cost around $300 all told between vet + shots + adoption.

The cats we've seen for adoption already have their shots/spaying/neutering/etc done. But it'd probably be good to just take 'em in for a checkup.

Moriveth on
    edited February 2011
    I try. Unfortunately, my kooky aunt knows that I now love cats so she babbles at me about them. I'm like, you are bad at taking care of them, but I just nod and smile.

I grew up foster sitting and rehabilitating abused dogs with my parents, and I just deal with the fact that she is quite literally a crazed cat lady who has no idea how to take care of anything.

You know you can train cats to use the toilet? I haven't, but I've seen it done. It's not really that hard.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    izzy2011.jpg

This is Izzy. She's a former trailer park stray and an utter brat, but I love her.

izzy4.jpg

izzy6.jpg

She needs so much brushing this time of year. It would be easier if she didn't try to eat the brush.

MadEddy on
    ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    aww reminds me of my old cat. he was black and white and part maine coon and sooo adorable. I miss him so

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    This is my cat. his name is Winky. He is missing one eye, from fighting either a Possum or our neighbor's Beagle. We never quite found out.

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Huntera on
  • CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    This is my cat el Cid. He's pretty great.
    fallwinter2008-2009149.jpg
    fallwinter2008-2009114.jpg

This is my other cat, Sputnik. He's pretty great too, he just isn't as photogenic as Cid is.
    fallwinter2008-2009029.jpg

I personally don't like dogs, but I can understand why other people do and I don't think less of them for it.

Crowbawt on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    You have a little couch for your cat?

Awesome

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    My mom collects fancy old dolls and that is a couch for displaying fancy old dolls on.

But she gave it to Sputnik because he loves to sit on weird things.

Edit: Technically I guess these are my parent's cats since I've moved out and they are still at their house, but whatever. I grew up with them so I consider them mine still.

Crowbawt on
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I give you, Bacon

and the dryer-warm laundry

181657_10150104810864883_506954882_6060421_2993888_n.jpg

It's like his favourite thing in the whole universe

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    This is how my cat sleeps.
    scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=auaju.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Jasconius on
    edited February 2011
    Cats are so awful. Let's talk about dogs again.

GRMike on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited February 2011

Not always true! I've been to some houses that have 1 or 2 cats and it smells awful, but my friend's mom has at least 10 cats at all times and it seriously doesn't smell at all in the house (except for the litter room which is gross)

Garlic Bread on
    edited February 2011
    Cats are so awful. Let's talk about dogs again.

I wish I had a house so I could get dogs again. Or at least have my beagle live with me

Garlic Bread on
    edited February 2011
    I was searching for dalmatian/beagle mixes because I used to have a dalmatian and then a beagle. Apparently they're called beaglematians? Anyway I learned

1) They're adorable

2) This looks like a dog wearing a dog mask

2py3ntw.jpg

Garlic Bread on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Deagles.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
    edited February 2011
    Doggy went for a car ride! She hardly ever goes anywhere cause she's so old. I'm told he had a lot of fun :)

scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=jl5ej.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

skettios on
    edited February 2011
    my beagle loves car rides. whenever I visit my parents and I let her outside she immediately runs to my car and then i have to drive her around for a little bit

Garlic Bread on
This discussion has been closed.