As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Moon Over [chat]

1525354555658»

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    i am a natural at basketball

because of the African blood you see

Does this mean you are also good at running?

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I played football from a young age and this colored my view of other sports. For instance, what exactly constituted a foul in basketball was always something of a mystery to me well into my teenage years.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

also the fast twitch muscle fiber

Dr Mario Kart on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So I saw 23 different performances by some extremely talented musicians during last Thursday-Sunday night.

And even after getting 15 hours of sleep last night? I'm still pretty exhausted.

It appears I may have found my limit on live music.

And yet? Were it not for a snow storm in Minneapolis that caused Lindsay Mac to cancel her show there? I might be posting this from my phone in a last minute hotel room there with a few friends rather than from my PC at home right before going to bed :P

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    wazilla wrote: »
    I played football from a young age and this colored my view of other sports. For instance, what exactly constituted a foul in basketball was always something of a mystery to me well into my teenage years.

it still is a little flexible for my tastes

but I have the most ability for basketball. I can't even throw a baseball that well but I can shoot for some reason.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    SIG can you magically make it Thursday morning so I can play Rift?

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Does this mean you are also good at running?

Only from the police and paying child support

on account of being mixed

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Where as I went from basketball to football and not committing fouls was a great joy. "You mean I get to put my hands all over that prick and as long as I don't grab his face mask or jersey I'm golden? Fuck I love this game."

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2011
    even when i let my weight get away from me i have a pretty natural aptitude for athletics

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Where as I went from basketball to football and not committing fouls was a great joy. "You mean I get to put my hands all over that prick and as long as I don't grab his face mask or jersey I'm golden? Fuck I love this game."

Yeah I can't imagine what that would be like.

On the other hand, I went from Football to Wrestling, so really it only got more violent. Although, ironically, safer.

wazilla on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Now that there's a zombie spawner in my underground labyrinth I can't really feel safe digging anymore.

Find it and light torches all around it!

I did that! It looks like a pig spinning around in a cage on fire and zombies just keep coming out!

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    As the pressure mounts on Colonel Gaddaffi, the South Belfast MP Alasdair McDonnell has challenged Gerry Adams to condemn the atrocities being carried out against people there arguing that "the total silence of Gerry Adams over the deaths and injuries suffered by hundreds of innocent protestors at the hands of the Provo benefactor is a shameful indictment of a morally bankrupt politician."

Given Libya's record in supplying arms and cash to the IRA, this charge against republicans was inevitable. But UDA leaders also travelled to Tripoli in the 1970s to seek assistance from Colonel Gaddaffi.

More recently the DUP's Ian Paisley Junior got into hot water after approving the secondment of PSNI officers to train the Libyan police. Yes, the same Libyan police who are now being accused of human rights outrages on the streets of Benghazi and Tripoli.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Yeah I can't imagine what that would be like.

On the other hand, I went from Football to Wrestling, so really it only got more violent. Although, ironically, safer.

When I started playing football, I was an angry young man. So it was an outlet. I was a terrible receiver but I was a pretty decent blocking tight end.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Is it true Bellusconi has sent arms to Libya?

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    As the pressure mounts on Colonel Gaddaffi, the South Belfast MP Alasdair McDonnell has challenged Gerry Adams to condemn the atrocities being carried out against people there arguing that "the total silence of Gerry Adams over the deaths and injuries suffered by hundreds of innocent protestors at the hands of the Provo benefactor is a shameful indictment of a morally bankrupt politician."

Given Libya's record in supplying arms and cash to the IRA, this charge against republicans was inevitable. But UDA leaders also travelled to Tripoli in the 1970s to seek assistance from Colonel Gaddaffi.

More recently the DUP's Ian Paisley Junior got into hot water after approving the secondment of PSNI officers to train the Libyan police. Yes, the same Libyan police who are now being accused of human rights outrages on the streets of Benghazi and Tripoli.

Isn't Ireland fun.
    Is it true Bellusconi has sent arms to Libya?

Yes. In fact generally every country in the western world has their hands covered in blood in relation to Libya. France, the UK, Italy, Ireland, Germany, the US.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    WMain00 wrote: »

Isn't Ireland fun.

I have not been represented in Westminster for 14 years.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    But, didn't the US try to assassinate Gadaffi?

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Oh Norn Iron, you so crazy...

HerrCron on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Dammit, my grandmother may not survive the night (she hurt herself overnight, unrelated to quake) and the Quake hitting my island's main transport hub will make it near impossible to get there from the UK if I need to do so. Understandable and I definitely accept that quake recovery should take precedence but kinda shit timing all the same

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    HerrCron wrote: »

Hey, we can't let themmuns get away with everything.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Don't forget the UK handed over the Lockerbie bomb planner to Libya because they threatened to fuck with the oil supply.

We are all united in our collectively being first-worlders caught with the hand in the cookie jar. YAY!

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Nope. MI6 took a crack at him but Reagan didn't go for the assassination. He just bombed him from the air. And honestly, the bombings had gotten him, I wouldn't have wept. He's a pretty awful human being.

And I'm sorry to hear that Kalkino, there aren't any alternate transport routes?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Man that episode of House just kind of fizzled.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Dammit, my grandmother may not survive the night (she hurt herself overnight, unrelated to quake) and the Quake hitting my island's main transport hub will make it near impossible to get there from the UK if I need to do so. Understandable and I definitely accept that quake recovery should take precedence but kinda shit timing all the same

D:

I'm sorry to hear that. She's in my prayers. <3

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Nope. MI6 took a crack at him but Reagan didn't go for the assassination. He just bombed him from the air. And honestly, the bombings had gotten him, I wouldn't have wept. He's a pretty awful human being.

And I'm sorry to hear that Kalkino, there aren't any alternate transport routes?

Assassinate is still assassinate whether you use the poisoned blade or the crossbow.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

I'm sorry to hear that, good luck with your grandmother

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

This is horrible, I'm sorry :(

wazilla on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Yeah, interestingly Europe has more of its hand in the cookie jar than the US in this scenario. The US has always been far more cautious of Gadaffi.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    Don't forget the UK handed over the Lockerbie bomb planner to Libya because they threatened to fuck with the oil supply.

We are all united in our collectively being first-worlders caught with the hand in the cookie jar. YAY!

Yeah, it feels like a lot of European governments have done some questionable deals with Libya. I hear Berlusconi is also being criticised for it.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Assassinate is still assassinate whether you use the poisoned blade or the crossbow.

I either use the hidden blade counter kill or get one of my bros to do it.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    That's not really assassination when you're mass bombing people hoping to hit one person by chance.

Also shitballs Kalk my condolences. :(

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    HerrCron wrote: »

Hey, we can't let themmuns get away with everything.

On a more serious note, i wonder if this will have even the slightest negative consequence on Baron Adams campaign in Louth.
    i kinda doubt it, tbh.

HerrCron on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2011

No, we sent bombers in and hit a bunch of military targets in retaliation for his involvement in a bombing of a West Berlin nightclub. It wasn't so much an assassination as a military operation that was hopeful of catching him at the bases but killing him wasn't a primary goal.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the good wishes all. She has been quite ill for about 2 years so since she has now broken her hip everyone fears the worst.

Anyway, nothing I can do at present so I better head to work

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I've been on a The Police kick lately

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLFF2P8fInI

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    WMain00 on
  • Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    That's not really assassination when you're mass bombing people hoping to hit one person by chance.

Also shitballs Kalk my condolences. :(

Good game idea or best game idea?: Like Assassin's Creed only instead of knifing people you suicide bomb.

mrflippy on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Radiohead - White People Dance Like This (The King of Limbs)

wazilla on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Alright, bed time.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.