As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'll buy that for a dollar! : Stuff you can buy at PAX East

13»

• UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Certainly not for a dollar by any means, But Geek Chic has confirmed they are going to be there as well.

UEAKCrash on
  • VikingurVikingur Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    On the topic of buying and purchasing, were there any places dedicated to trade of items between attendees? I've got some unused 40k bits I want to get rid of, and some of my models are missing essential pieces, so if there's somewhere I can trade with other people for new stuff, I'd be interested. Maybe I should set up a thread?

Vikingur on
  • GameUndergroundGameUnderground Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    We will be selling rare and classic video games at our booth in the main exhibit hall all weekend! We are located right next to Microsoft!

Including,

NES
    SNES
    N64
    PSOne
    PS2 Rare Games

And more!

Good stuff like new Final Fantasy games for psone sealed, systems that play NES, SNES and Genesis and more!

Check us out at the Game Underground booth!

GameUnderground on
  • Gumbyx84Gumbyx84 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm hoping one of the CCG/TCG venders have booster packs from older CCGs/TCGs available. I started a DBZ revival in my area and we are in need of fresh blood/cards!!! I want my Goku SS3 Lv5 damned it!!!

If anyone wants to play some DBZ, I'm game. I doubt anyone will take me up on the offer, but its out there.
    We will be selling rare and classic video games at our booth in the main exhibit hall all weekend! We are located right next to Microsoft!

Including,

NES
    SNES
    N64
    PSOne
    PS2 Rare Games

And more!

Good stuff like new Final Fantasy games for psone sealed, systems that play NES, SNES and Genesis and more!

Check us out at the Game Underground booth!

Glad to see you guys will be at PAX again this year. Will be nice to see you guys (Used to shop at Framingham store when I was going to school in Boston).

Gumbyx84 on
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Must. Get. Scarf. Does anyone know if you get them from the PA Merch booth in the exhibit hall?

I would assume any PA Merch booth.

SWEET. Thanks!

Hopefully they have more this time around. :)

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • bushisprezbushisprez Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hopefully the merch is going to be affordable or at least reasonable! The $40 okamaiden pillow plushies are a bit outrageous but sort of useful.o_O

bushisprez on
    [x] Hotel booked
    [x] Ride Booked
    [x] 3-day Pass
    Will be more prepared than ever for the show than the previous year. XP!!!!!
  • slamonellaslamonella Clue-by-Four Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Epic $20 scarf!
    2011ScarfC.jpg

slamonella on
    Some people are like Slinkies. They have no practical use whatsoever,
    but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Awesome. My previous comment is even more forceful now. :P

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    slamonella wrote: »
    Epic $20 scarf!
    2011ScarfC.jpg

I <3 the scarf almost as much as I <3 her for having the Scott Pilgrim collection at work (assuming that is her room). Haha.

I can't wait to get one of those scarves.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Masquerade78Masquerade78 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Epic $20 scarf!
    2011ScarfC.jpg

Ooo! I loved the red one, but the black and white will definitely match my Seattle "uniform" of black everything clothing. Must remember to stop off at the Merch booth first -- I don't want to miss out again this time around.

Masquerade78 on
    edited March 2011
    Must remember to stop off at the Merch booth first
    I get the distinct feeling a lot of forum members have that very same idea :)

slamonella on
    but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
  • InsanelyZanterInsanelyZanter Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm on the lookout for a few video-game related action figures/PVC statues, anyone know if there will be a booth that sells stuff like that?

Also, where do you think Kurtz and Straub will be selling merch? Alongside the PA swag or only after their shows?

InsanelyZanter on
  • KillerMcDeadKillerMcDead Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    At Prime, there were actually quite a few options for statues and such, I was surprised. I picked up three. I think there's a picture earlier on in the thread.

Scott and Kris had their booth set up in Bandland. Not sure if that's the plan again this time 'round or not.

KillerMcDead on
  • InsanelyZanterInsanelyZanter Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    At Prime, there were actually quite a few options for statues and such, I was surprised. I picked up three. I think there's a picture earlier on in the thread.

Scott and Kris had their booth set up in Bandland. Not sure if that's the plan again this time 'round or not.

Awesome. I'll be on the lookout then.

Allright, I guess I'll just find out during the show.

InsanelyZanter on
  • Sgt SupermanSgt Superman Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Epic $20 scarf!
    2011ScarfC.jpg

I wish they would sell an item this epic at Prime.

Sgt Superman on
    Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
    edited March 2011
    They should sell PAX Prime umbrellas :)

slamonella on
  • JobiwanKenobiJobiwanKenobi Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'll pass on the umbrellas... [Seattle rain typically doesn't warrant an umbrella, either that or I've lived here too long.]

Pax Prime Purell, now thats something that I'd buy.

JobiwanKenobi on

PAX Prime '09 - H1N(erd)1 Survivor - Never Forget (Your Hand Sanitizer)
    PAX Prime '14 Omeganaut - Result: KO in 3rd Round (Damn you, Super Avalanche 2!)