As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

COD: Black Ops: ______ is literally the ______ Call of Duty ever

1565758596062»

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So stadium and Kowloon are pretty big pimpin maps.

Spendin' G's. edit: plus you can spas the hell out of them. Can spas the hell out of Berlin Wall too, as long as you stick to the houses and only go up the middle or sides when you know it is clear.

Jungle can be hit or miss, I dunno, maybe I just don't like the valley and the sniper rock.

Firing range is a pretty good map, but gets played a lot and gets old.

Spas Tip: always ditch secondary for a gun, so you have some range. If using steady aim, I like to have dual pythons as secondary.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • milk ducksmilk ducks High Mucky Muck Big Tits TownRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh man, I had two awesome final kill cams today: the first was on WMD, where I burst through a window and killed a bomb planter with a mid-air balistic knife shot; the second was on Launch, where I killed a guy, picked my tomahawk up off the ground, then turned and chucked it up the hill toward the enemy spawn -- ended up putting it right into a guy's stomach as he came around the corner.

Is there a way to add both of those onto a single clip, or do all of your segments have to come from the same match? I've tried and failed to figure it out before, but I may be missing something.

milk ducks on
  • GanluanGanluan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm pretty sure they have to come from the same match.

Ganluan on
  • Jurgen_Jurgen_ FinlandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Not long for the map pack to hit the PS3, about damn time too. Also just read on another forum that next weekend will be double xp, again. ''#CODBlackOps Double-XP will begin at approx. 10a PST on Friday, March 4th. It ends the same time Monday. All Platforms.''

Not complaining though.

Jurgen_ on
    steam_sig.png
  • AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    If I can just get to 3.0 Win/Loss Ratio, I can go ahead and finally prestige and take advantage of the Double XP.

AuburnTiger on
    XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ooooooh, double-XP. Yay, it'll make getting to those colored clan-tags even easier! :wink:

iTunesIsEvil on
  • L.E.O.L.E.O. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ooooooh, double-XP. Yay, it'll make getting to those colored clan-tags even easier! :wink:
    yeah i cant wait to make my gun gold and put a batman logo on it, hardcore.

L.E.O. on
  • MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »
    HK21 is the most used gun? I don't think I have even used it once. Really?

Also, unlocked the Klip last night and I have been trying dual weilding with it and the Mac11. I really just don't get it. Is it a small map thing? A thing that needs marathon and lightwight? I can't seem to figure it out.

You need scav, steady aim, marathon, and you need to know the maps well. Havana and Grid are two maps I can dual wield fairly well in. Havana is a big map, but there are a lot of close spots. You just have to minimize your exposure to the spots where people camp and play over watch. The Mac and Kilparis both have lots of recoil so you have to burst fire with them. The skorpion has almost no recoil which is nice while dual-wielding. You might want to try the PM63 as well, but I found the Mac to be better than them.

Magell on
  • AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    When I prestige, you guys damn well better help me get Marathon Pro again; it's essential for my play style. 8-)

AuburnTiger on
    XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • gastr0cnemesisgastr0cnemesis Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    When I prestige, you guys damn well better help me get Marathon Pro again; it's essential for my play style. 8-)

I'm in, but I'll need your help getting it as well :wink:

edit: apparently I can't spell today

gastr0cnemesis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DomhnallDomhnall Minty D. Vision! ScotlandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    And my axe!
    I'd join you guys because I too need marathon pro.

Domhnall on
    Xbox Live - Minty D Vision
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
    Origin/BF3 - MintyDVision
  • gastr0cnemesisgastr0cnemesis Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Who's starting the new thread? I hope the title has something to do with Ghost pro and 74u :wink:

gastr0cnemesis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • proyebatproyebat GARY WAS HERE ASH IS A LOSERRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    proyebat on
    455Bo4O.png