As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

ITT: Juice- Pulp Friction

• Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    what the fuck does that even mean

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I hate you guys so much, making me thirsty for the delicious juice I am unable to acquire!
    your cruelty is unmatched

scarlet blvd. on
  • ThreadbareSockThreadbareSock Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I like

almond juice

ThreadbareSock on
  • SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    heavy, heavy pulp in all juices

Swill on
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    calamansi/honey lemon juice is the best juice

bowtiedseal on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    oh man that Simply Natural CranLemonade is so good with some sweet tea vodka in it

Abracadaniel on
  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The best juice is fresh juice. Get some oranges and slice 'em up and just squeeze a pitcher of juice, so fucking good.

Or maybe apple juice fresh from a press, if you are fortunate enough to ever try some it is ridiculously delicious.

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    One juice I will never enjoy?

Prune

fucking

Juice

Fuck Prune Juice. Seriously.

Sweeney Tom on
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    v8 fusion

pineapple/orange or blueberry/pomegranate.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
    edited March 2011
    I like

almond juice

that would take so many almonds...

scarlet blvd. on
  • tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I love juice so much! One time, I was walking around London with some friends and was very thirsty. In the area we were in, everything was closed. But I wanted juice so badly. We were kind of in a hurry to meet some other friends across town and it looked like there was no juice to be found. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw people in a shop! And I thought, maybe that shop sold juice. It was a juice shop! It was closed but employees were there for training. I knocked on the door and the man opened it and said, "I'm sorry but we're closed. However, would you like some free juice?". It was delicious.

tastypastry on
  • MereHappenstanceMereHappenstance Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Swill wrote: »
    heavy, heavy pulp in all juices

snackify drinks

MereHappenstance on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    There's this thing here that one of my friends is obsessed with

dbp_preshafruit_juices_hex.jpg

it's decent but unfathomably expensive - like 12 bucks for a litre.

Also you can order a carton of any fruit or combination you can dream up and they'll make it for you.

#pipe on
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    #pipe wrote: »

dbp_preshafruit_juices_hex.jpg

Also you can order a carton of any fruit or combination you can dream up and they'll make it for you.
    I think I'm in love

Antimatter on
  • IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    v8 fusion

Both of these.

Yes.

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
    edited March 2011
    #pipe wrote: »

Those sort of look like prescription drug bottles, the label at least

scarlet blvd. on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I love juice so much! One time, I was walking around London with some friends and was very thirsty. In the area we were in, everything was closed. But I wanted juice so badly. We were kind of in a hurry to meet some other friends across town and it looked like there was no juice to be found. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw people in a shop! And I thought, maybe that shop sold juice. It was a juice shop! It was closed but employees were there for training. I knocked on the door and the man opened it and said, "I'm sorry but we're closed. However, would you like some free juice?". It was delicious.

this is like an episode of How I Met Your Mother.

#pipe on
  • A RobotA Robot Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    v8 fusion

Strawberry bananaaaaaa

A Robot on
    Fishysig.jpg
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    3 parts Pineapple
    1 part Orange
    twist of Lime.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I've been drinking a lot of Naked Juices lately.

Yum.

I love me some Mango.

Sassori on
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    It's hard to pick a favorite juice but I gotta go with orange juice. I like to take it a little bit watered down.

Or the best thing to do in the entire world is to go half orange juice and half sparkling water. Drink of the gods

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Linksville wrote: »
    Tam wrote: »
    Linksville wrote: »
    Tam is my favorite.

For the last time, there is no juicer big enough!

Oh there is, there is.

:winky:

now I'm actually curious

Tam on
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Actually, I think the best juice I've come across was served in this cafe in Antigua Guatemala.

It came out in this giant glass, larger than a dessert bowl. It was the kind of glass you normally associate with giant fudge sundaes served at ridiculous American theme restaurants. You know, the kind that has the kind of meals where if you manage to eat everything on the plate you eat free. Yeah, that kinda scale. Simply humongous.

I can't even remember what went in it. I mean, there were about 8 different blends on the menu, but one was a clear favourite.

It was like, melon and pineapple and mint or something. And it came with a straw you could shoot marbles out of. Massive.

All thick and cool and refreshing with ingredients that were trucked in from local farms that morning and had never seen the inside of a freezer in their lives.

So we'd go there around lunchtime and each order one of these monstrous juices that would take half an hour to drink and call it lunch. And it was brilliant.

And now I'm thirsty.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Snit wrote: »

Obligatory:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6gKFrpyF90

Also, blueberry is a magnificent juice ingredient!
    And grape juice is no good unless it has been fermented and aged.

Tleilaxu on
    checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Fishman wrote: »
    Actually, I think the best juice I've come across was served in this cafe in Antigua Guatemala.

It came out in this giant glass, larger than a dessert bowl. It was the kind of glass you normally associate with giant fudge sundaes served at ridiculous American theme restaurants. You know, the kind that has the kind of meals where if you manage to eat everything on the plate you eat free. Yeah, that kinda scale. Simply humongous.

I can't even remember what went in it. I mean, there were about 8 different blends on the menu, but one was a clear favourite.

It was like, melon and pineapple and mint or something. And it came with a straw you could shoot marbles out of. Massive.

All thick and cool and refreshing with ingredients that were trucked in from local farms that morning and had never seen the inside of a freezer in their lives.

So we'd go there around lunchtime and each order one of these monstrous juices that would take half an hour to drink and call it lunch. And it was brilliant.

And now I'm thirsty.

holy shit

this is beautiful

Antimatter on
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    A Robot wrote: »
    v8 fusion

Strawberry bananaaaaaa
    When you first drink it, it's like drinking a red lollipop

Then when you drink it again it's like drinking a red lollipop and you find it disgusting.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    my fave flavor is strawberry-kiwi.

i also like lots of pulp in my oj

also, i make sure to always have a big bottle of calamansi/calamondin concentrate in the fridge that you can add to water that makes a drink thats like a sweeter lemonade and sooo good

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    edited March 2011
    Antimatter wrote: »

And now I'm thirsty.

holy shit

this is beautiful

holy shit that's magical

Tam on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh my God.

I love this thread even more now.

Sweeney Tom on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I usually have regular V8 and non-concentrate OJ in my fridge. Usually with ice, I like them a bit diluted.

KalTorak on
  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This thread is gonna force me to go see if I can find a place that sells decent juice at this hour.

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

And now I'm thirsty.

Oh god damn.

Moriveth on
    edited March 2011
    Fishman, can you be more specific about location? The way you have described that experience warrants putting it on my list of things to do.

Tam on
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Got some apple juice, shit is good.

Tallahasseeriel on
    edited March 2011
    i've also been on a smoothie diet lately to replace meals (though i cheat with takeout on the weekends and when faced with cupcakes), and it has been great so far! got myself a single serve blender, and just make two every night, use a nalgene bottle for one serving for lunch the next day. my usual mix is a cup of yogurt (peach is best!), a banana, three large strawberries, handful of frozen peaches and frozen pineapples, pinch of raspberries or blueberries, and OJ almost to the brim. easy peasy and delicious!

lostwords on
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    lostwords wrote: »
    i've also been on a smoothie diet lately to replace meals (though i cheat with takeout on the weekends and when faced with cupcakes), and it has been great so far! got myself a single serve blender, and just make two every night, use a nalgene bottle for one serving for lunch the next day. my usual mix is a cup of yogurt (peach is best!), a banana, three large strawberries, handful of frozen peaches and frozen pineapples, pinch of raspberries or blueberries, and OJ almost to the brim. easy peasy and delicious!

I'm glad that it's been going well for you!

Sassori on
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    carrot and mint is really good, I could go some right about now...

I've had big fishbowls like fishman, but in Vietnam. Man they make good juice

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    orange-hu akbar

422px-Orange_juice_1.jpg

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Sassori wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »

I'm glad that it's been going well for you!

thanks! i have become slightly obsessed with smoothies now, and have been trying to find more fruits to stick in the blender. sticking a whole apple in there did not go well

lostwords on
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oj is the best.

I like that pure velencia shit.

So tasty.

Tallahasseeriel on