As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ALL PAX EAST 2011 PASSES ARE SOLD OUT! FOREVER!

124»

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    zerzhul wrote: »
    I wonder how many Sunday badges are left. I'd honestly like to see this thing sell out.

there were less than 400 early last night
    The only passes we have left for PAX East are 250 Sunday badges. These should sell out by Tuesday. #pax

zerzhul on
  • Options
    TheRobotGuyTheRobotGuy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Looks like Friday badges have SOLD OUT!!! Or are hangin' out in peoples' carts... either one... picture...
    selloutproof.gif

I hope it sells out. This is going to be awesome!!!

TheRobotGuy on
    Fuck You Bottle is the name of my Jonathan Coulton cover band.
  • Options
    MangoProjectsMangoProjects Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Looks like Friday badges have SOLD OUT!!! Or are hangin' out in peoples' carts... either one... picture...
    selloutproof.gif

I hope it sells out. This is going to be awesome!!!

Sold out or not. It does not matter. This year is BIGGER than last year. OMG, so many more geeks and nerds under one roof. From the look of the floor-plan, I need to take a bus just to get from one end to another.

MangoProjects on
    I create images with IMPACT.
  • Options
    Toaster TitiesToaster Tities Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    So I wasn't sure where else this was appropriate to post but I ordered my 3 day badge on February 4th and still haven't gotten my badge in the mail. I am pretty much in panic mode at this point since PAX is just three days away. Is there anyway I can get some help?

Toaster Tities on
  • Options
    heelsheels Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So I wasn't sure where else this was appropriate to post but I ordered my 3 day badge on February 4th and still haven't gotten my badge in the mail. I am pretty much in panic mode at this point since PAX is just three days away. Is there anyway I can get some help?

Email pax_questions@paxsite.com

heels on
    < devious1> heels: you are worst idea person ever

http://twitter.com/h_e_e_l_s

www.reedpop.com
  • Options
    Toaster TitiesToaster Tities Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    heels wrote: »

Email pax_questions@paxsite.com

Thanks, I shot them an email. I downloaded my digital receipt again as a pdf but it says scanned. So I am assuming that if I tried to get my badge at PAX they would not let me?

Toaster Tities on
  • Options
    MagnifiedXMagnifiedX [E] PC Security Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

Contact pax_questions@paxsite.com

MagnifiedX on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    PAX IS SOLD OUT!

zerzhul on
  • Options
    OnmitsuOnmitsu I'm just a birdie Ca-caw, ca-caw!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    AND THEN THERE WERE NONE.

Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNN!

Onmitsu on
    Man, even Dora the Explorer thinks you're slow.
  • Options
    LalabuLalabu Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Whaaat?
    Well that sure shows me. I wanted to surprise my friend with a road trip down to PAX... and getting tickets at the door.
    I guess there's always next year. Somehow, that still leaves me scared.

Lalabu on
  • Options
    SnickersSnickers Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Lalabu wrote: »
    Whaaat?
    Well that sure shows me. I wanted to surprise my friend with a road trip down to PAX... and getting tickets at the door.

Just so you know, and aren't caught off guard next year, PAX sells out EVERY year now. And early. Do not plan on getting tickets at the door! :)

Snickers on
    <@frellnik&gt; and suddenly, Snickers
  • Options
    WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Forever?! How long could THAT take?

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Options
    Certain.shade.of.greenCertain.shade.of.green Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Whaaat?

Silly person! Besides...can't you surprise them and still purchase tickets ahead of time?

Certain.shade.of.green on
  • Options
    LordBraska1999LordBraska1999 Bahston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    TO CRAIGS LIST!!!!!!!!

LordBraska1999 on
  • Options
    Oldmangloom315Oldmangloom315 [ENFORCER] Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Whaaat?

Its a bummer you can't go with your friend...but I definitely recommend pre-registering next year secretly and just not telling your friend. Badges don't show up until 2-3 weeks before hand anyway and you could move them to a safe and hidden spot. Maybe put your favorite mythical beast on guard to ensure no snooping. Then, get your friend up and show up with badges.

I probably went too in depth with that suggestion. Bottom line is, always pre-reg. If plans fall through and you can't go, you can always use the have/need thread to find your badges a new loving home. Definitely make it out next year. Worth it.

Oldmangloom315 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Whaaat?

Like SD Comic Con, I can’t imagine PAX sells ticket at the door.
    It would be chaos if PAX sells tickets at the door. There would be lines to buy ticket, lines to pick-up ticket and lines to get-into PAX. It would be a nightmare of PA and fans of PA. No Way Jose.

MangoProjects on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Whaaat?

Silly person! Besides...can't you surprise them and still purchase tickets ahead of time?

You were right. It makes no sense. Why couldn't he just bought the tickets ahead of time and then surprise his friends by driving to Boston?

MangoProjects on
  • Options
    frecklefreckle Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MagnifiedX wrote: »

I have this same issue, and have emailed both Monday and today, but have yet to get a response back. I am sure they are quite busy with all sorts of problems, is there a different/better way to contact someone?

freckle on
  • Options
    RainbowTunnelRainbowTunnel Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    SUCCESS

(sold out forever)

RainbowTunnel on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    freckle wrote: »
    MagnifiedX wrote: »

I have this same issue, and have emailed both Monday and today, but have yet to get a response back. I am sure they are quite busy with all sorts of problems, is there a different/better way to contact someone?

As of now, that's the best way to contact someone official at PAX. You could also try sending a tweet to @Official_PAX, but I'm guessing they will tell you to email the above email. Make sure you bring your barcode printout and your ID to PAX if this isn't resolved before then.

Edit: also refer to Khoo's post here: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=18622193#post18622193

zerzhul on
  • Options
    luceklucek Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    out of curiosity anyone want to come forth and say they were the last person in?

lucek on
  • Options
    ecchimaruecchimaru Registered User new member
    edited March 2011

Need ticket(s)

Your Name: Steven
    Your Location: Connecticut.
    Best Contact Method: email (PM for email)
    How many tickets you need: one sunday or 3-day pass.
    How you are able to pay: cash.
    Preferred method of receiving tickets: at PAX convention center saturday morning.

ecchimaru on
  • Options
    W1CKEDTW1STEDW1CKEDTW1STED Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Sad I only got the one day pass. :(

Next year I'm getting the three day. I was an awesome time! Thanks for putting this on!

W1CKEDTW1STED on
This discussion has been closed.