IN STORES NOW
DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR SHINY RAIKOU/SUICUNE/ENTEI TO THE NEW GAMES USING THE REGULAR TRANSFER METHOD
BULBAPEDIA SAYS THAT WILL NOT UNLOCK ZORUA/ZOROARK
you have to talk to some douche in castelia and give the answers "EVERYONE" "HAPPY" "SIMPLE" "CONNECTION"
and then that unlocks the "relocator" on the main menu (like, the Continue/New Game/Mystery Gift menu)
use that to transfer them in
attack: route one. Patrat and Lillipup both give one attack EV
sp atk: celestial tower. Litwick and Elgyem both give one sp atk EV
Speed: Surfing in a ton of different places. Route one works, it ONLY has Basculin. Basculin gives 2 speed EVs
Sp Def: Surfing in route 4 (the desert). Only Frillish. Frillish gives one Sp Def EV
def: The best option I can find it Wellspring Cave, which is 50% Roggenrolas. Roggenrola gives 1 Def EV. There might be a better place somewhere?
hp: Driftveil Drawbridge. Only Duckletts. 1 HP EV per ducklett
Will your draconian-type hold over the pokemon thread never cease?!
it's absolutely a step backward in functionality
I still think we can have fun with this video game
that is for fun having
maybe it's not the fun we were expecting
maybe we won't have AS MUCH fun as we thought we would, or for as long
but it's still pokemon, the single player was already worth the price of admission in my opinion
whatever blood we squeeze from this stone is a gain
No. I am the once and future king of the Pokemon Thread. Also the current king. It's an infinite regency.
The hell goes on in here?
Mostly, we just argue about which pokemon are the best, and Fiz talks about the anime and the rest of us have no idea what's going on, and sometimes dudes post bad fanart on purpose.
Gen 5 is literally here right now, and the SE++ Pokemon League is prepared and awaiting Gym Leaders with completed teams.
Incidentally, which pokemon are the best?
All poison types, Escavalier and Samurott. The rest rank somewhere below those ones.
But wait, I don't know anything about pokemon!
You disgust me. But if you wish to learn, there are three sources:
, which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a pokemon wikipedia. Craploads
of information, and fairly user-friendly.
is another option, and probably a faster one for quick browsing of pokemon, but the guy who runs it seems really kinda weird and I don't think I like him.
. This is a bad place.
It is all about competitiveness and no fun, but in the interests of giving everyone access to information, I have included it. Just let it be known that if you make use of the dark secrets and cookie cutter strategies contained within, I will disapprove.
Why would you disapprove?
Because pokemon is not about winning
. It is about FIGHTING SPIRIT
, a bond between man and animal that does not in any way resemble some kind of horrific violent slavery. Strong pokemon, weak pokemon- these are the flimsy perceptions of people. True pokemon masters try to win with their favorites.
Got any other resources?
Got the animated sprites here
Also, high quality artwork
, complete with pokedex number and both english and japanese names. Handy.
SE++ POKEMON RULES
- Sleep clause is in effect.
- Species clause. Nobody needed to be told this, but now it's in text.
- No evo stone'd chansey, blissey, wynaut, wobbuffet, or garchomp. This rule is a holdover from last year's League, and new conditions in B/W may cause it to be overturned.
- No formal item clause. Yes, this will annoy the shit out of some of you. However, most of those that are annoyed are going to be veteran trainers. Many people we have battling don't really know what to do with pokemon, and so will probably end up putting Leftovers on most of their dudes. This is not a bad thing. They don't know any better. Item clause will not be strictly enforced, but if you're a skilled trainer taking advantage of it, you will
be scorned and you will
be looked down upon and nobody will want to battle you.
- We are going to try
unbanning legendaries of base stat total 580 or below. Yes, I know there are legendaries of base stat total 600, and there are regular pokemon of base stat total 600. Still. All Gen IV and older legendaries- that is to say, pokemon that cannot breed, and not rotom because legendary music plays when you fight him don't pull that smartass shit with me
- below 580 base stats are fair game. For now. In pokemon online. We may reverse this decision. We may reverse it very soon. We're just going to give it a shot. I'll probably regret it. We don't really know what gen 5's legendaries are capable of, so they're still banned. If you want to try them out, and make sure your opponent has ample permission, feel free. This is how we learn.
- Weather is, as of the moment, still acceptable. Drizzle politoed, drought ninetales, both fine. This may be subject to change. Monotype teams have a big problem dealing with weather if it's not their
weather, and this may need to be addressed.
- Don't be a dick
. This is, bar none, the most important rule. View every action you take through the lens of wondering if you are a dick. Are you a dick? Cut that shit out. This is a big league. We do not need you. If nobody wants to battle with you, nobody will battle with you.
Don't be a dick.
silence1186: 2021 9037 2198
Halos Nach Tariff: 4512 9821 6730