As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Feminism [chat]

• DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    also everyone download this ep

EVERYONE

Yeah, that's certainly not suspect at all.

Daxon on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Daxon wrote: »

EVERYONE

shh Rent is a spy

You're giving his cover away

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    mrflippy wrote: »
    My only experience with people shouting things on the street was when I was driving my brother around back in college, and one of his asshole friends yelled something at a guy walking on the street and then the guy came up to the car at a stoplight and kicked the car window in.

Did George Bluth pop his head in?

"And that's why you don't yell at strangers from your car!"

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    anyways of all the gens pokemon b/w is probs the best, it has a fantastic interface, fucking amazing music, and an actual story (which imo is p good)

plus great pokes

so yeah pokemon black or white. again, probably white because it gives you more pokemon to access and such

why does black have less pokemon?

is japan racist?

pokemon black has "black city", a place with awesome trainers and awesome stuff you can buy

pokemon white has "white forest", a place with pokemon you normally can't find elsewhere to catch

in all honesty unless you're new to the series black is the superior version

Rent on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    There was a threesome going on in my truck last night. NOT THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN WHILE DRIVING.
    I didn't get involved, the participants were far too plastered for me to be comfortable even THINKING of joining in on a grey area of consent that was. Oh well!

ahahahahaha what

Well no one got naked or anything but one girl in the front with me was leaning over the dashboard with her face on the windshield so the other girl could rub her off through her slacks and THAT girl was getting macked on by her guy. The girl in the front TRIED to get handsy with me but I was like 'dear, you can't even talk straight, and I'm driving. Just let me get you home safe thanks.'

In conclusion, I didn't get laid. But I'm pretty okay with that considering.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    edited March 2011

EVERYONE

http://www.iamdonald.com/ right from his site

Rent on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    FUCKING ASSHOLES

My mom took me out to dinner, but I wasn't that hungry so I bounced early with a takeout container

on the walk back to my place this fucking piece of shit drives next to me with his car, shouting all the things he wants to do to my body, while his buddies laugh in the back

When I finally manage to get out of the parking lot they turn into the drive thru and yell 'whore' after me

i hope they fucking choke

when I train you into a hardcore climber you'll be able to grab the car, tear it in half and then beat them to death with it

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited March 2011
    anyways of all the gens pokemon b/w is probs the best, it has a fantastic interface, fucking amazing music, and an actual story (which imo is p good)

plus great pokes

so yeah pokemon black or white. again, probably white because it gives you more pokemon to access and such

is japan racist?

pokemon black has "black city", a place with awesome trainers and awesome stuff you can buy

pokemon white has "white forest", a place with pokemon you normally can't find elsewhere to catch

What if you used to play a lot of Red/Yellow/Gold but then kinda stopped and just picked up Diamond or whatever once or twice but never got into the whole EV training thing?

Daxon on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    FUCKING ASSHOLES

My mom took me out to dinner, but I wasn't that hungry so I bounced early with a takeout container

on the walk back to my place this fucking piece of shit drives next to me with his car, shouting all the things he wants to do to my body, while his buddies laugh in the back

When I finally manage to get out of the parking lot they turn into the drive thru and yell 'whore' after me

when I train you into a hardcore climber you'll be able to grab the car, tear it in half and then beat them to death with it

man my life is like an animes where i travel from trainer to trainer to learn new techniques

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Antimatter wrote: »
    I want to hug or cuddle or something

friiiig

*hugs*

also *puppies*

little sleepy ones that will lick your hand slowly and then curl up next to you on the couch and snore

Captain Carrot on
    edited March 2011

EVERYONE

http://www.iamdonald.com/ right from his site

Rent speaks truth.

wazilla on
    edited March 2011

plus great pokes

is japan racist?

What if you used to play a lot of Red/Yellow/Gold but then kinda stopped and just picked up Diamond or whatever once or twice but never got into the whole EV training thing?

pokemon white then probably

Rent on
    edited March 2011
    FUCKING ASSHOLES

man my life is like an animes where i travel from trainer to trainer to learn new techniques

yup pretty much

also there are lots of attractive dudes and dudettes that climb, its p sweet

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited March 2011

plus great pokes

is japan racist?

Hey, that describes me!

wazilla on
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    FUCKING ASSHOLES

You'll rush at them with a sword and then they'll be all, "HAHA you missed!" and then you'll be all silently epic and the car will slide apart because you were so quick they missed your sword slash.

mrflippy on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    there was once a thread about street harassment and i shared some stories, including the time a dude tried to get me into his car in the stairwell of my own building

and a few people were like 'yeah but that's so extreme that can't happen to all women right'

and a few people were like 'anecdotal evidence lol'

and i was annoyed

It doesn't happen to me. I've never been harassed on the street.

Then again the only time I'm even on a street I'm in a vehicle.

It just seems so alien and weird and it makes me mad and question why anyone would subject another person to that and how anyone would even think that it is acceptable behavior.

it's remarkably easy to do things to people when you don't really see them as people

Even then it would just be unseemly. A respectable person wouldn't catcall a dog.

fun fact: the sort of man who doesn't see a woman as a full person isn't generally concerned with being respectable or appearing seemly.

Pony on
    edited March 2011
    There was a threesome going on in my truck last night. NOT THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN WHILE DRIVING.
    I didn't get involved, the participants were far too plastered for me to be comfortable even THINKING of joining in on a grey area of consent that was. Oh well!

Approach Gamestop girl and lead with this story.

It is a surefire win.

She promised me I would love Dragon Age 2 and not want to put it down. I ALMOST said 'oh yeah, and what do I get if you're wrong' :winky: because that's me being smooooth...

Kagera on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2011
    Full of haaaaate. But slightly more monied. Not worth it.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited March 2011

Approach Gamestop girl and lead with this story.

It is a surefire win.

She promised me I would love Dragon Age 2 and not want to put it down. I ALMOST said 'oh yeah, and what do I get if you're wrong' :winky: because that's me being smooooth...

"Baby you'll love my cock and not want to put it down."

And then you unzip and slam it down on the table

Accept her challenge for dominance or she'll become alpha of the herd

• mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    wazilla wrote: »
    My only experience with people shouting things on the street was when I was driving my brother around back in college, and one of his asshole friends yelled something at a guy walking on the street and then the guy came up to the car at a stoplight and kicked the car window in.

No, we were like, "What the hell is happening?" and then the guy ran off and there was glass everywhere and the girl in the passenger seat was bleeding and it was pretty scary.

mrflippy on
    edited March 2011
    i am teaching Cass some Muay Thai and some basic self-defense stuff

it's been pretty good!

she has some impressive natural aptitude

Pony on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This "secret millionaire" show is horribly offensive.

In which particular way?

I thought it was horrendous when it was going on here in Britland. If a millionaire wants to donate cash - they just should instead of making a big show out of it.

Fucking unclassy rich.

This millionaire is gearing up to move to a shitty apartment that looks kind of like mine. There is menacing music playing. The lady is crying.

Way to make these people feel good about their modest circumstances.

Now they're asking people in a free meal kitchen why they're here. This one man sad looking man said "because I am hungry and I do not have money". Whoa, whoa, downer! Cut away. There we go, a charismatic black man who is smiling and joking about the food.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Man, I hate it when I can't find the right remix (or don't even know the name of the right remix).

This one will have to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeWWOrl5Mp8

Niceguy Myeye on
    edited March 2011
    wazilla wrote: »

No, we were like, "What the hell is happening?" and then the guy ran off and there was glass everywhere and the girl in the passenger seat was bleeding and it was pretty scary.

Holy shit

wazilla on
    edited March 2011
    i am teaching Cass some Muay Thai and some basic self-defense stuff

it's been pretty good!

she has some impressive natural aptitude

dang this is so flattering i have a goofy smile on now daaaaang

edited March 2011
    ps watch cass' right cross

woman will knock you the fuck out

Pony on
    edited March 2011
    And she'll put your dick in weird things while you're unconscious.

Kagera on
    edited March 2011

"guys like to stick their dick in a hill full of fire ants, right?"

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited March 2011
    This "secret millionaire" show is horribly offensive.

In which particular way?

I thought it was horrendous when it was going on here in Britland. If a millionaire wants to donate cash - they just should instead of making a big show out of it.

Fucking unclassy rich.

This millionaire is gearing up to move to a shitty apartment that looks kind of like mine. There is menacing music playing. The lady is crying.

Way to make these people feel good about their modest circumstances.

Now they're asking people in a free meal kitchen why they're here. This one man sad looking man said "because I am hungry and I do not have money". Whoa, whoa, downer! Cut away. There we go, a charismatic black man who is smiling and joking about the food.

Okay that sounds worse than the British version..

Daxon on
    edited March 2011

"guys like to stick their dick in a hill full of fire ants, right?"

it's not about what guys like

it's about what needs to be done

edited March 2011

but if you watch it you'll just get punched in the eye

Captain Carrot on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    You'd wake up with your dick in a pint of Ben and Jerry's.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    edited March 2011

but if you watch it you'll just get punched in the eye

"But coach, if I keep my eye on the ball wont I get hit in the face?"

wazilla on
    edited March 2011

Oh man Choco said that once his oven is fixed we can bake and he'll put his dick in the batter

God I love him so much

The perfect man

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    banana nut crunch

tyrannus on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Depending on how long it's in there I'm not sure that's better than the ants.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    tyrannus wrote: »
    banana nut crunch

This totally is turning me off from the pint of Half Baked FroYo in my freezer.

DoctorArch on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
    edited March 2011
    Oh man, dick frostbite. D:

Kagera on
    edited March 2011
    man I could so go for some tin roof sundae

Captain Carrot on
    edited March 2011
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »
    banana nut crunch

This totally is turning me off from the pint of Half Baked FroYo in my freezer.

GIVE IT TO ME

This discussion has been closed.