As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I won the xp + 100 swag. Reward me.

KylechanKylechan Registered User new member
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
Me and two of my friends solved the scavanger hunt to get the xp + 100 swag. I believe that since we did we should be able to flash that pin to move to the front of all the lines. What do you guys think?

Kylechan on

• Options
    ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yes, absolutely. Starting now, you should be able to get to the front of all lines at PAX East 2011.

Themiscyra on
    PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Themiscyra wrote: »
    Yes, absolutely. Starting now, you should be able to get to the front of all lines at PAX East 2011.

:^:

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    ProprietyPropriety PAX Pokemon League Leader! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Themiscyra wrote: »

Most assuredly. Additionally, you are absolutely entitled to first dibs on any and all swag being distributed on the Expo Hall floor of PAX East 2011.

Propriety on
    That guy with the ridiculously long scarf at PAX. Say Hi!
    Love Pokemon? Going to PAX Prime/East/Aus/South? Challenge the PAX Pokemon League!!!
  • Options
    DeefuzzDeefuzz Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Kylechan wrote: »
    Me and two of my friends solved the scavanger hunt to get the xp + 100 swag. I believe that since we did we should be able to flash that pin to move to the front of all the lines. What do you guys think?

Well I did mine before you, so I get to be in front of you in the front of all of those lines.

Deefuzz on
    [ Web: Twitter | Blog ]
    [ XBL: NemesisFuzz | PSN: Deefuzz ]
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    I love the idea and hope we get a new design next year.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.