As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bronies Unite!

Mr. BronyMr. Brony Registered User new member
edited March 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
Greetings all. I am Mr. Brony. After reading the latest comic, I was pleasantly surprised to find a My Little Pony, as Tycho puts it, lurking in the edge of the strip. When I learned of the pony's origins and that it had been put in merely by request, it occurred to me that, as fans of animation and all things digital, our dear friends Mike and Jerry may find a certain... friendliness to be had in our herd.

So, join me fellow bronies, where ever you may lurk on these forums, in encouraging Mike and Jerry to join the herd. If either Mike or Jerry happens to read this, then I hope you will watch the first episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, to which a helpful link has been inserted into my signature. Though at first it may seem abhorrent to your masculine mind, your anima will thank you for the consideration.

Mr. Brony on

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    we're not doing this in my forum. there is a thread for you people in SE++

also, mike and jerry do not read the forums

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.