As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East Swag Trading Thread (Officially Endorsed by the Fwackmaster)

H2O ShoagieH2O Shoagie Registered User regular
edited May 2011 in PAX Archive
Ok, its that time people. Yes, time to get our trade on.

1. Don't beg.
2. Don't beg for League of Legends codes.
3. The Fwackmaster will do something horrible to you if you beg.
4. It is fine to give away items, just not beg for them.
5. You must have an actual item to give in return to make it a TRADE.
6. Something about not begging.

So moving on to what I want.

Vindictus red furry hood thing!
(more will be added as I unpack and see what I missed)

I have lots of stuff to trade, I still havent unpacked yet. I am the king, do not doubt me.

I know I have:
LOTRO mount codes
PAX Jax Codes
Riot Singed Codes
Vinyl Sign from the Serious Sam booth.
(more will be added as I unpack)

H2O Shoagie on

• Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    He's right about the not begging thing. If somebody has something you want, you need to have something to trade for it.

And, as always, anybody who joins these forums with the explicit purpose of begging for things (such as League of Legends codes, you know who you are), will be banned without notice. If you didn't actually attend PAX, you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

edit: to reiterate, this is TRADE, as in for other swag, NOT cash. Anybody offering or asking for cash for swag will receive an infraction and have the post deleted. I don't expect to have to do this (you guys are usually pretty good about this), but I do need to cover all the bases.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• LordGimmikLordGimmik Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    He's right about the not begging thing. If somebody has something you want, you need to have something to trade for it.

And, as always, anybody who joins these forums with the explicit purpose of begging for things (such as League of Legends codes, you know who you are), will be banned without notice. If you didn't actually attend PAX, you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

Didn't everybody get a League of Legends code in their goodie-bag?

The thing I got that nobody else seemed to have was a free copy of gamedeveloper magazine. It was nice to have something to read in the line for the keynote address.

LordGimmik on
  • schussschuss Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I would like the riot singed code, let me know what stuff you'd like for it. I have an MSI tee and gave away all the extra Jax codes I accumulated in G&T.

schuss on
  • arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    LordGimmik wrote: »

The thing I got that nobody else seemed to have was a free copy of gamedeveloper magazine. It was nice to have something to read in the line for the keynote address.

There were only enough magazines to last the first hour (of ten) of swag-stuffing.

arsonisfun on
    I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
    edited March 2011
    arsonisfun wrote: »

There were only enough magazines to last the first hour (of ten) of swag-stuffing.

Now I feel special. Epic swag win!

LordGimmik on
  • thorshaukthorshauk Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I may have more stuff to trade, but the one thing that I would really love to trade is:

SW TOR Jedi T-shirt size Medium
    for a size Large or X-Large

I tried to get one my size but it didn't work out. Hopefully, someone would have one here :D

EDIT

I also have:
    LoL code
    DnD XL Shirt

thorshauk on
  • flatlineflatline Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Does anyone have any of the codes for Monday Night Combat, that give you the Cardboard Tube Samurai outfit for the Assassin class? I thought that it was something that anyone could get but on the last day someone said you needed a card from the Uber booth?

flatline on
    East 2014 Status: Badge [ Friend got it ] Hotel [Crappy] BYOC [YES] Transport [ ] Name on Forum Badge [ ] Challenge Coin [ ]
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2011

My comments are more directed towards people who did not attend PAX. Many LoL players think this is the place to get free skin codes that were given away at PAX and have been known to join and spam the forum for them.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

edited March 2011

My comments are more directed towards people who did not attend PAX. Many LoL players think this is the place to get free skin codes that were given away at PAX and have been known to join and spam the forum for them.

Well in that case... Being fairly new here myself I'm not sure if this is the correct expression, but....

Warm up the banhammer.

LordGimmik on
  • mathmanmathman Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Like after every PAX, I like to collect all the cheap stuff I can. If anyone has anything cheap/free (behemoth lanyards, buttons, etc) they want to give away, PM me. All I know I have right now is a free copy of Portal on steam to trade, but I need to look through my stuff.

mathman on
  • MentalMishapMentalMishap Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I got two 2XL LA Noir shirts and a LA Noir Poster, any offers? PM me.

MentalMishap on
  • KorvasKorvas Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    any one have a large 2011 pax shirt they would like to trade for a medium? lol I will also trade you a link to a picture of a cookie for a link to a website where I can buy my own large shirt...

sorry, don't know if I can buy them online some where....

Korvas on
  • sw0rdfishsw0rdfish Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have PAX 2009 Avatar Shirts to trade.

I'd love a Gears Plushie Code :)

PM if you have them, thanks :)

sw0rdfish on
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    flatline wrote: »
    Does anyone have any of the codes for Monday Night Combat, that give you the Cardboard Tube Samurai outfit for the Assassin class? I thought that it was something that anyone could get but on the last day someone said you needed a card from the Uber booth?

Samurai skin was opened for everyone with the update that game out last week. Unless you're on 360, which is way behind on patches and probably won't get the outfits.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • OcTavius12OcTavius12 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    id trade a jedi t-shirt from the SWTOR booth for a pax east shirt

OcTavius12 on
    f7v9h.jpg
  • yockyock Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Brink Party Shirt (M) for a SWTOR Shirt (L)

yock on
  • BigBusinessBigBusiness Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I've got 7 great shirts from Pax (2 LA Noire, 1 Hunted, 1 Brink, 1 Deus Ex, 1 Portal, 1 Rockband).

Unfortunately, they are all larges, and are thus a little too small for myself. If anyone has XL versions of these shirts, and need large instead, please feel free to PM me.

Also, I'm looking for XL Rage and Uncharted 3 shirts, as well as the Uncharted 3 DLC. If anyone is interested, I've got other things I can trade for them. Once again, PM me.

Cheers.

BigBusiness on
  • carstairscarstairs Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Looking to trade away a RAGE shirt in size M, ended up with two. Looking for any t shirts I don't have (size M-XL) or any reasonable offers. Also have an All Points Bulletin Criminals shirt from last year still in the shrinkwrap. Anyway, here are the shirts that I do have:
    Red Faction
    ASUS ROG
    Both Kingston Hyper Xs
    EVGA
    Rock Band Guitar Pro
    Maingear (only the RPM and pulse one)
    Portal 2
    Beyond Gaming
    Vindictus
    In-Win
    Dragon Nest

carstairs on
  • UltraBuddyUltraBuddy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

There were two skin codes to get.

People got the Jax Cardboard Tube Samurai skin in the goodie bag.

They were handing out Riot Singed skins at their booth.

UltraBuddy on
  • tortured3tortured3 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i have a MTG (Magic The Gathering) shirt in an XL,i'd be willing to trade for a Portal 2 shirt or a Uncharted 3 shirt...or even a Rage shirt.Hit me up if interested.

tortured3 on
    grym & kvlt
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Looking for a Portal 2 and an Uncharted 3 shirt in XL.

Have: LoL code
    Gears of War 3 Cole Plush Codes
    3DS Hats
    Rock Band Pro Guitar Shirt (Large)
    Poker Night at the Inventory poster

All I can think of off the top of my head

TheAggroCraig on
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I've got a LotRO mount code (maybe 2, I'll have to look)

I'm mostly just looking to get a Cole Plushie code.

TopherRocks on
  • gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Looking for:
    SW:TOR Hat...preferably Empire but Republic is ok too.
    Nintendo 3DS Beanie

Have:
    Cole Plushy Code x1
    Magic TCG Tshirt (XL) x1
    Red Faction Poster and Tshirt (XL) x1
    Hunted Demons Forge tshirt (XL) x1
    Red and White Magic TCG half-decks 1 each.
    Misc. Buttons and Lanyards

gigabrain on
    fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • ittybittybuddhaittybittybuddha Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ive got:

WoW TCG Statue Generator loot card
    free year to Spawnsor.net
    NFS World starter pack and speed boost activation card
    free month at iracing.com
    LOTRO mount code
    DDO pirate hat code
    LOTRO and DDO pins
    Bastion bandana
    green earth defense force flyswatter

Looking for
    red or white spirithood from Dragon's Nest
    XXL Portal/Brink shirt
    Brink after party bandana

Also, if anyone has stuff they dont want and others wont take, I'll be glad to take it off your hands and pay shipping costs if it's too much. We're going to use them in giveaways for our Child's Play marathons.

ittybittybuddha on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    flatline wrote: »
    All i know is that you can pay $5 to buy the code at their booth

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • hardreturnhardreturn Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    does anyone have a picture of the image on the irrational shirt? never got a good look at it.

oops - would be looking to trade the pax east official shirt in mens xl

hardreturn on
    edited March 2011
    Also riot singed codes did not become available until late saturday. so it might be a bit rarer this year than previous while at the same time more numerous for those trying on sunday, as there was probably 3 days worth being distributed in one day

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • CoxyCoxy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This is probably a long shot, but did anyone who didn't win the Spectral Tiger WoW TCG loot card during that key-lock thing in Tabletop area get Pet Biscuits as their consolation prize? My consolation prize card was the Paint Bombs loot card, and I would gladly do a trade for an unused Pet Biscuits loot card.

I'd be willing to give the Paint Bombs over to, like, one of the small pets or other various mounts too, but I feel like no one would be willing to trade :P I'm happy with Pet Biscuits, I need more!!

Coxy on
  • mathmanmathman Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

3DS Hats

I don't have either shirt, but I really want the Poker Night poster. Trade it for a copy of Portal on Steam?

mathman on
  • zeeklumpkinszeeklumpkins Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have a PAX East 2010 XL women's shirt I would like to trade for a PAX East 2010 XL Men's shirt. I would be willing to throw in a Hadouken 4.0 Tee (women's XL) to sweeten the trade. All shirts unworn and gotten at this past PAX.

zeeklumpkins on
  • bigo2magsbigo2mags Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    If anyone has any LotRO mount codes they'd be willing to part with, feel free to PM me.

I have some WoW TCG in-game loot codes as well as some Steam gift codes (random games) I'd be more than happy to part with. :)

bigo2mags on
    userbar694334an1.gif
    userbar741514.gif
  • Jason00Jason00 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have a Dragon Age 2 shirt in XL that I got at Prime last year. Since I am too fat for it, I will be happy to trade it for a Cole Train avatar plushie or one of the sweet looking Munchkin plushies I saw on another thread.

The shirt has never been worn, and I got it by responding to a tweet from BioWare -- you would get an 'exclusive' shirt if you showed up at their booth wearing an item of BioWare clothing. The shirt is white with the red logo across the front, so I doubt it was all that exclusive.

Jason00 on
  • MentalMishapMentalMishap Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Willing to trade 2x LA Noir shirt or LA Noir poster for Portal 2 M Shirt.

MentalMishap on
  • macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Some folks online are confused about the MNC codes. All MNC players got the CTS skin in the last update. If you were at PAX you could pay $5 to get an "Authentic Battle Damage" version of the CTS skin. They also gave you a poster if you paid.

macrogeek on
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    mathman wrote: »

3DS Hats

I don't have either shirt, but I really want the Poker Night poster. Trade it for a copy of Portal on Steam?

Already got it for free way back when.

TheAggroCraig on
  • TuftTuft Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I've got a LoL code if anyone has anything they'd like to trade for it - probably give it away in a few days if no one does. Feel free to PM me for it even if you just want it fo free.

Edit: It's a Jax code, no idea what that means but someone mentioned there was a difference.

Tuft on
  • frostboltfrostbolt Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have two of the LoL Jax codes. I'd like to get some kind of WoW TCG Loot card code for them. Im never going to use these things, so if nobody wants to trade, I'll probably just give them away, too.

Not sure if I can do this... but my email is Frostbolt@live.com, best way to contact me!

frostbolt on
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Want: Riot Singed. SWTOR Dark Side (Darth Malgus) poster.

HAVE: Riot Jax Skin, SWTOR Light Side Poster, those Magic starters, Hunted Bethesda tshirt large. Valve Aperture Science small tshirt, SWTOR Empire Hat.

MegaMan001 on
    I am in the business of saving lives.
  • OcTavius12OcTavius12 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    anyone with a M mens pax east shirt and willing to trade for it pm me

OcTavius12 on
    f7v9h.jpg
    edited March 2011
    [edit]So I checked out the spirithoods website. Their tag is on the Vindictus Hoodies raffled out at Nexon's Dragon Nest booth. I found the equivalent hoodie, the Fire Wolf. It cost $130. I think that makes this item a more valuable trade. Also explains why Nexon isn't giving away the extras [enforcers confirm/deny?] and planned to save the unclaimed ones for future events. [/edit]

uhhhh.... just gonna put this link here. O_O

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
This discussion has been closed.