As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Sentinel of Liberty! The Star-Spangled Avenger!

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2011
    Wildstorm/DC

Garlic Bread on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I ordered Seven Soldiers of Victory vol. 2, Time and The Batman, Incredible Hulk: Scorched Earth, and Locke and Key vol. 1 off of Amazon yesterday

I need a bigger bookshelf

Centipede Damascus on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2011
    you could just get it on amazon. they got the deluxe edition (bigger, better paper, contains TPBs 1&2) for $20 ($13.50 from resellers)

Garlic Bread on
    edited March 2011
    can you link that keith I don't see any "deluxe edition" listed on Amazon

Centipede Damascus on
    edited March 2011
    here you go, centipede damascus

http://tinyurl.com/4qpn6wo

Garlic Bread on
    edited March 2011
    oh I thought you were talking about Locke and Key still there

Centipede Damascus on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I need a proper bookshelf for sure.

I have these weird shelves without sides or back walls and they are no good for books.

They were free.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    edited March 2011
    oh I thought you were talking about Locke and Key still there

oh, no i was responding to tonkka

i wish there were some Locke & Key deluxe editions like that

but good on you for picking it up finally. you're moving up in my heart

Garlic Bread on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh, well, I like going to the local shop.

It's a new little weekly ritual.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    edited March 2011
    pfffft comic shops

Garlic Bread on
    edited March 2011
    the closest comic shop to me is a 45 minute drive away

Centipede Damascus on
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The Goon is so great

Grey Ghost on
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    edited March 2011
    Oooooooh shit

Grey Ghost on
    edited March 2011
    He's totally playing Robin.

Tonkka on
    edited March 2011
    wasn't The Dark Knight already based on The Long Halloween

Centipede Damascus on
    edited March 2011
    Man I should reread Long Halloween

Grey Ghost on
    edited March 2011
    Tonkka wrote: »
    He's totally playing Robin.

nope that's Jaden Smith

Garlic Bread on
  • DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Bloods End wrote: »

Hasn't been picked up by other sites so I'm just say that him being Falcone is still a rumor

DrIanMalcolm on
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    YOU'RE JUST A RUMOR

Bloods End on
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I just finished watching Robocop again and realized it pretty much fulfills any need to have a Dark Knight Returns movie

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Robocop vs. Darkman

Weaver on
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Bloods End wrote: »

Hasn't been picked up by other sites so I'm just say that him being Falcone is still a rumor

Seems pretty legit.

Gatsby on
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Dark knight pretty much was "long Halloween except with the joker"

But I love JGL and I love long Halloween so if this true I will be happy
    I'll be happy with JGL in any role

Vann Diras on
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Also yay for hesher coming out, I've wanted to see it

Vann Diras on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hmmmmmm interesting. I found Alberto a little flat in Long Halloween, I would have thought there would be a bigger role for the other brother, the one trying to take his family legit in "Dark Victory." Anyhoo, if anyone can convince me of the character's worth it's JGL.

KalTorak on
    edited March 2011
    so the AV Club says that JGL is definitely Alberto Falcone, and they bring up an interesting point I don't think I've seen anyone else mention

http://www.avclub.com/articles/josephgordon-levitt-confirmed-to-play-alberto-falc,53404/
    Of course, bringing Falcone into the mix doesn’t necessarily mean that Christopher Nolan is intent on introducing Holiday, but with Catwoman definitely on board, the pieces are certainly already in place for Dark Knight Rises to follow elements of The Long Halloween and Dark Victory storylines, which also featured a subplot where Selina Kyle begins investigating whether she is Carmine Falcone’s illegitimate daughter.

Anne Hathaway and JGL as possible brother and sister? I could see that.

Centipede Damascus on
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Does this mean we might get Calender Man? Cause I'm lol'ing already...

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I want to be President of Calendars
    calendarman.png

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So hey the new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon just keeps getting better. Apparently, it skips the origin and starts a year after Peter has become Spider-Man. Nick Fury offers him the chance to get training and become a legit superhero, the catch is he must be on a team with other teen heroes.

Two of which are pretty much confirmed to be Nova and Iron Fist. Written by Bendis and Dini.

Marvel, take all of my money.

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    So hey the new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon just keeps getting better. Apparently, it skips the origin and starts a year after Peter has become Spider-Man. Nick Fury offers him the chance to get training and become a legit superhero, the catch is he must be on a team with other teen heroes.

Two of which are pretty much confirmed to be Nova and Iron Fist. Written by Bendis and Dini.

Whoa shit

That actually sounds great

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
    edited March 2011
    Plus

JK Simmons

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I need to go change my pants now, thanks guys.

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh shit, its started already? What channel is it on?

Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    edited March 2011
    Nope, it comes out next year.

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Olivaw wrote: »

Whoa shit

jesus that sounds amazing. I am still a little mad about Spectacular not getting renewed but I blame the economy for that one.

Bucketman on
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Probably rests on Disney buying Marvel and Spectacular being made by Sony

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Olivaw wrote: »

Whoa shit

OH

MY

GOD

THIS IS WHAT I WANT

Solar on
    edited March 2011
    That is exactly what happened. Marvel straight up said that is why the show is dead.

USM is the first 100% Marvel Studios cartoon.

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
This discussion has been closed.