As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Nintendo 3DS Thread: Out EVERYWHERE now! Friend Code extravaganza top of page one.

• PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Lunker wrote: »
    How do online matches work in SSFIV? I guess I assumed you'd be able to invite friends from your list into a lobby, or at least see visibly any open lobbies that your friends have made. I only played the console version briefly, but that had two online play options: Ranked (i.e., random online play for scoring and ranking) and a pseudo-arcade cabinet mode that had you making a lobby, playing with friends and/or randoms, and winner stays in the match while loser rotates out.

The online menu has three options. Quick match, custom match and friend match. Quick match simply puts you in a game with another player. With custom match you can search for games by criteria such as number of rounds, time limit and what control scheme is being used. You can also create your own lobby. Friend match shows lobbys made by friends and gives you the option for making one yourself.

There are no online modes for more than two players in one lobby. There is an option for spectating local games, but I'm not entirely sure when that will be useful.

I had heard previously that SSF4 runs at a lower framerate with 3D enabled and only runs at a full 60 FPS when disabling the 3D in the game's options menu. I tried that out and holy shit does it make a huge difference. 3D is nice and all, but I think I prefer it being super smooth.

Peewi on
  • LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    There aren't any messaging features coming in the May update. This is about all we have on the subject for now:

Ahh, so it's potential messaging features down the road. That's cool, then—I desperately hope it works out, as even simple game invites could be killer.
    Peewi wrote: »
    How do online matches work in SSFIV? I guess I assumed you'd be able to invite friends from your list into a lobby, or at least see visibly any open lobbies that your friends have made. I only played the console version briefly, but that had two online play options: Ranked (i.e., random online play for scoring and ranking) and a pseudo-arcade cabinet mode that had you making a lobby, playing with friends and/or randoms, and winner stays in the match while loser rotates out.

The online menu has three options. Quick match, custom match and friend match. Quick match simply puts you in a game with another player. With custom match you can search for games by criteria such as number of rounds, time limit and what control scheme is being used. You can also create your own lobby. Friend match shows lobbys made by friends and gives you the option for making one yourself.

There are no online modes for more than two players in one lobby. There is an option for spectating local games, but I'm not entirely sure when that will be useful.

I had heard previously that SSF4 runs at a lower framerate with 3D enabled and only runs at a full 60 FPS when disabling the 3D in the game's options menu. I tried that out and holy shit does it make a huge difference. 3D is nice and all, but I think I prefer it being super smooth.

So it doesn't have that King of the Hill style mode from the console? That's a bit of a bummer, I only tried it a few times but I found it cool. And there's no way to directly invite friends—you either make a lobby or search for open friend lobbies? I guess I'll be setting up matches here.

I'm hoping future games let you sort of nudge friends, as that's the main reason I was stoked for better online functionality. Though at least you'll be able to see if you have friends online, so I can gauge which games get more action or not.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • JaveJave Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    jeddy lee wrote: »
    My wife just emailed me:

Subject: Choose

Blue or Black?

My birthday is April 7th. God I hope it's a 3ds.
    Bet she's painting the house.

Jave on
    My Let's Play - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Updated July 29, 2011!)
    (I appreciate all feedback, so take a few minutes to check it out)

Pokemon White: 5371-9705-4895
    3DS Friend Code: 2105-8646-1262
    edited March 2011
    So it doesn't have that King of the Hill style mode from the console? That's a bit of a bummer, I only tried it a few times but I found it cool. And there's no way to directly invite friends—you either make a lobby or search for open friend lobbies? I guess I'll be setting up matches here.

I'm hoping future games let you sort of nudge friends, as that's the main reason I was stoked for better online functionality. Though at least you'll be able to see if you have friends online, so I can gauge which games get more action or not.

No modes with player rotations and no game invites.

Like in the console versions, arcade mode has a fight request thing where other players can interrupt your game to challenge you. Unfortunately it can only be set to off, internet or local. There is no friends only setting.

Just like in Wii games, you can't open the home menu if you're playing online. And in SSF4 it considers you as being online if you're in the internet match menu at all. Meaning that if you're about to start an online game and see the orange light flash, you have to back out of three menus before you can even see who came online. And each of those menus have a load time.

A weird thing about the 3DS friends menu: You pick a favorite title that is shown when you're offline and when you're online whatever you're playing is shown. But if the favorite game has a long title, part of it can be seen behind the bubble showing the current game, but there is no button for showing the favorite game of users that are currently online.

Peewi on
  • JaveJave Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    BTW, if you're playing a DS game, how does it show in the Friend list? Does it recognize the game title or does it show "Currently playing a DS game"?

Jave on
    My Let's Play - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Updated July 29, 2011!)
    (I appreciate all feedback, so take a few minutes to check it out)

Pokemon White: 5371-9705-4895
    3DS Friend Code: 2105-8646-1262
  • LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

No modes with player rotations and no game invites.

Like in the console versions, arcade mode has a fight request thing where other players can interrupt your game to challenge you. Unfortunately it can only be set to off, internet or local. There is no friends only setting.

Just like in Wii games, you can't open the home menu if you're playing online. And in SSF4 it considers you as being online if you're in the internet match menu at all. Meaning that if you're about to start an online game and see the orange light flash, you have to back out of three menus before you can even see who came online. And each of those menus have a load time.

A weird thing about the 3DS friends menu: You pick a favorite title that is shown when you're offline and when you're online whatever you're playing is shown. But if the favorite game has a long title, part of it can be seen behind the bubble showing the current game, but there is no button for showing the favorite game of users that are currently online.

Thanks for all of the great details. :) At least the arcade mode has the challenge option, though it's kind of weird Nintendo wouldn't have pushed for a Friends Only setting.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Well, the problem is that 7/10 are the positive reviews. It just goes downhill from there. Current GameRankings average is 63% - I can't remember the last Nintendo developed game to review that poorly.

As a matter of fact, both Wii Music and Mario Sports Mix have Metacritic averages of exactly 63%.

That's coincidental!

That is a surprise. Then again, Wii Music and Mario Sports Mix both seem a lot more mainstream than a submarine game. It'll be interesting to see how Steel Diver sells - if the fact that it's Nintendo and a launch title will make up for the short length and poor review scores.

I'm buying it, so that's 1 copy sold.

Algertman on
  • izzyfoshizzyizzyfoshizzy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    slash000 wrote: »
    does anyone have an idea of how difficult it will be to get a hold of the 3DS on launch day? i'm hoping to pick one up but haven't preordered it :(

If it were me in this situation I would try my luck at Fry's Electronics. If there's not one near you, probably what others have suggested like Walmart or Kmart.

Found a preorder at Walmart, and they give you a free case with it! Thanks guys

izzyfoshizzy on
    We're giving away a brand new Nintendo 3DS, just subscribe to our Youtube channel!!: [vidURL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j783JuF4Ig"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j783JuF4Ig[/vidURL]
  • MarioGMarioG Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So should I get the Blue or red Club Nintendo 3DS pouch? I really want the red one but would it clash with my blue 3DS?

MarioG on
    Kay wrote:
    Mario, if Slenderman had a face, I would punch him in it.

Hey, I have a blog! (Actually being updated again!)

3DS: 0860-3240-2604
  • Goodfella2487Goodfella2487 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh dear @ this launch lineup. Pokemon, Zelda and Mario 3DS cannot come soon enough =(

Goodfella2487 on
  • GhostKidGhostKid Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Quick question for you blokes blessed with an early launch date.
    On Ridge Racer or SSFIV how many save slots are availible?

GhostKid on
  • Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Any word yet if Amazon is going to deliver the 3DS to Prime folks on Sunday? Or will we have to wait an extra day or two?

I can wait either way, but I want to temper my expectations ahead of time.

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • GraviijaGraviija Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Any word yet if Amazon is going to deliver the 3DS to Prime folks on Sunday? Or will we have to wait an extra day or two?

Nobody delivers on Sunday. And Amazon works through UPS, who certainly doesn't deliver on Sunday. So you're waiting.

Graviija on
  • jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Yeah, pretty sure we're not getting it until Tues-Wed depending on whether you sprang for next day or not.

jonxp on
    Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Anybody know anything about what kinda extended warranty Gamestop is offering, or if its worth it?

earthwormadam on
  • G0DG0D Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MarioG wrote: »
    So should I get the Blue or red Club Nintendo 3DS pouch? I really want the red one but would it clash with my blue 3DS?

Red... Clashing with blue?

MarioG (if that is indeed your real name), let me introduce you to someone who may have differing views:
    SuperMarioBig.jpg

Go with the red.

G0D on
  • CrewMember169CrewMember169 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Does the stylus scratch the screen eventually?

(I've never owned a DS before)

PS - Anyone have a blue on yet? I've heard so many reviews that say the blue is pretty ugly. I think I might keep the black one and try to switch the blue one (I pre ordered one of each).

CrewMember169 on
  • taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

PS - Anyone have a blue on yet? I've heard so many reviews that say the blue is pretty ugly. I think I might keep the black one and try to switch the blue one (I pre ordered one of each).

Personally i've never seen a DS without scratches on the bottom screen, and would thus never use a 3DS without a screen protector but some people swear up and down they don't and have never had scratches on theirs ( i think those people are just blind :P )

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
    edited March 2011
    I've decided my launch game will be Dragon Quest IX :)

CrewMember169 on
    edited March 2011

Personally i've never seen a DS without scratches on the bottom screen, and would thus never use a 3DS without a screen protector but some people swear up and down they don't and have never had scratches on theirs ( i think those people are just blind :P )

Are screen protectors available yet? Anyone tried one?

CrewMember169 on
  • DratatooDratatoo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Decided to try updating from system settings on a whim. Turns out there was an update already. It added a nifty 3D video to the home menu and also "improved the communication features of the device".

So say Nintendo of America anyway.

I particularly like the slow motion shot of splashing water in that video.

Even though the online features are greatly improved over the DS and Wii, it greatly needs the ability to tell someone that you want to play with them. A flashing light telling you a friend is online and a menu showing what game they're playing does nothing to organise online multiplayer when you can't send messages. Even a couple of pre-defined messages could help greatly.

If Nintendo isn't going to implement some messaging directly in the system it'll be up to game developers to do it. Unfortunately Capcom has not done so in SSF4, so it'll take communication through other means or an incredible coincidence to play with a friend.

There is this thing coming that they say is the evolution of pictochat. Even if that doesn't have the basic functionality you mention then hopefully they will implement something.

Sending penises which are already saved as buildin template?
    Personally i've never seen a DS without scratches on the bottom screen, and would thus never use a 3DS without a screen protector but some people swear up and down they don't and have never had scratches on theirs ( i think those people are just blind )

I think most scratches are the result of the cheap material the stylus is made of on earlier DS models (and idiots who think they have to do a cuneiform inscription while working with the touchscreen). (I had no problems with scratches on my original DS, but I scratched my imort DS lite within the first hour of owning it - so there is that). The tip of the 3DSs stylus is made of nice rubbery material and the screen doesn't require that much pressure in order to register input, this should also aid in avoiding some "scars".

Edit: Ah yes, there is a Hori screen protector already available on Amazon - its even official licensed.

Edit2:

I have the blue one, because I am non-conformist :) (When I bought it, the clerk looked at me like "Really, the blue one?" - He was about to hand me the black). It is _a bit_ tacky IMO. Opened up, the black bezel of the upper screen compliments the blue very well. Closed it looks like a blue sandwich because of the different colors. (Why do they have to make the bottom baby blue? Why cant there be a smooth gradient when going from the top to bottom?) But I still like it. Its a nice change from my black, iPhone (case), black PSP, black Gameboy Advance SP. Plus, its easy to find should you leave it lying around in your house /appartment.
    Minus - its easily recognizable by thieves, because no other device has the same color combo of blue.

Dratatoo on
  • JishianJishian ◥▶◀◤ Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    They should have made 3d ports of Crazy Taxi and Power Stone for launch.

Jishian on
  • InAmberCladInAmberClad Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Spoit wrote: »
    Does LEGO star wars seem like a full featured copy of the game, like the console one with worse graphics, or a cut down mobile one like the past DS versions have been?

I've played the first three levels extensively now and I would have to say yes, it really does feel like a genuine game this time. I haven't played LS3 yet on the xbox (waiting for it to come down in price since I've already bought it once this week) but compared to the rest of the lego series there really aren't many cut backs.

Having watched a bunch of gameplay vids of the xbox versions there are a few obvious concessions to get it on the 3ds.

The graphics (no brainer) are less intense, but they are really nice. It looks better to me than lego star wars original trilogy did on the psp, and it certainly plays a LOT smoother (and doesn't have to load for an eternity like that did). The lighting effects are really good, the whole thing is pretty high res, and the levels have been nicely designed to take advantage of the 3d. Lots of trees etc in the foreground to give the scene depth.

You only have one player character on screen, that you swap out on the spot by pressing a shoulder button. maybe this is how the new game works on home consoles too? It feels like always playing freeplay... I kinda miss having the other character running around with me on screen.

When viewing the gameplay vids of other systems there is obviously a lot less going on at any time on screen, maybe 7 or 8 droids at a time, not the swathes that you see on the 360.

But, all in all, it plays just like the home console ones besides those points. I've never bothered with the DS lego games, my son and wife have them all between them and I've always been dissapointed with them(despite owning them all on the xbox and having 100% on all of them) This one is a joy to play, smooth and fast. The space levels are of particular note. A bit like the dogfight levels on the original DS revenge of the sith game. I did find myself turning the 3d off in space though, it was all a bit too fast for my eyes.

I have found though over another extended session last night the dead zone on the slider thing takes some getting used to. I'm not sure how well it's gonna go down for Zelda when it arrives. it seems I have to pretty much whack it right to the side to move, there's no tiny movements with this thing. Is anyone else finding that? or maybe it's just mine...

InAmberClad on
    edited March 2011

I have the blue. Personally I really like it, but it IS a bit odd. The top layer looks almost black from some angles because it's that SUPER shiny see through plastic coating. then you've got a sparkly but non shiny layer inside, then a light metallic kind of blue on the bottom. My wife said it looked a bit like something from Fisher Price. I've always preferred buying the funky colours of stuff (generally lime green for some reason) so I went for it over the black. I imagine the sparkly inside layer may look better on the black, given the "cosmic" theme. On the blue it doesn't really make much sense.

But it's all just cosmetic. Obviously inside the lid the top half is black, so it doesn't detract from your viewing experience in any way. I think it's safe to say the blue probably looks a bit more like a toy... but it depends what you want from it I guess. I think it looks really nice, but so do my 9 and 3 year olds which may be telling *shrugs*

personally i would have preffered them to make it one colour throughout, and I imagine the black wears this better, pulling off a monochrome look rather than 3 slightly different blues.

InAmberClad on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Sounds good, but that just made it harder. Having played both, would you suggest ghost recon or lego?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    edited March 2011
    well, last night I sat down at 9pm with full intention of playing lego star wars. I sat down and realised shadow wars was still in the slot and thought "i'll just have another look at that for 10 minutes" then at 11pm realised I had forgotten all about star wars.

If I could only have one of them, and had to choose based purely on technical virtues rather than personal fanboy glee... I would get shadow wars. Star wars makes me grin because it brings out the kid in me, but shadow wars is a really really solid title. I found myself setting up carefully planned flanking maneuvers last night, sending in the heavy to soak up enemy fire because he can automatically return fire, with the medic sneaking up behind him, whilst my assault and sniper classes flanked on a hill to the south before picking everyone off in a crossfire. The objectives are varied so it doesn't get boring, and it's paced brilliantly to introduce new tactics and gear just when you're ready for them.

lego star wars is probably more instant bombastic fun, it definately has better graphics, but shadow wars is the superior game in my eyes. Maybe just because I haven't played anything like it for quite a long time, and it really feels like it's taken those classic games and added some nifty new stuff to them. I was worried it would feel dated, but it's really fresh.

When I ordered shadow wars I was expecting to push through it in a few days and then sell it on, but now I don't think I'll be willing to part with it!

I think to be honest for me it boils down to the fact that Lego Star Wars, whilst a full featured blast comparable to it's home console brethren, is still a port. It's a multi platform title that I can (and will) enjoy on other systems. Shadow Wars is an exclusive, something I can't play anywhere else. Somehow it feels like a more worthy use of the new system if that makes sense. It doesn't do anything (other than the 3d) that the ds couldn't have pulled off, but it does it really well. It's a lot more fun than the 40k turn based strategy game was, i found that one rather frustrating.

InAmberClad on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    How much replayability do you think Shadow Wars has? Is it the sort of thing where you have a lot of control to take a completely different schtick with how you progress through the levels, or is it more "Here's your pre-selected squadron, use them well and you win, use them badly and you fail"?

yalborap on
  • NackmatholnNackmatholn Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Green wrote: »
    I'm torn between getting this or one of the pouches from Club Nintendo, or waiting to see if CN will add another 3DS carrying case to the rewards page

I actually nabbed that from amazon ahead of the launch. I really like the construction of it, but the "pull n go" part is a little to big to be pocketable. I think if it had some sort of belt loop, or clip it would be a lot better for that secondary portability.

Nackmatholn on
    camo_sig2.png PSN - Nackmatholn
  • LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    ForceVoid wrote: »
    Speaking of Miis, you could transfer your Mii from the Wii Mii Plaza to your DS. Can you do the same with the 3DS?

Yes and no; the ability is there, but I think they are supposed to release an update for the Wii, which isn't available yet.

At least, that's my guess. I did as the 3DS prompted me to, and nothing came up on the Wii.

I tried it and it worked fine for me. Note that the only button it asks you to hold is 2. You release A, B and 1 right after pressing them. It also looks like after the Send to DS function has been used once, it is added to the buttons in the Mii Channel.

Ohhhhhhhh. Wow, the instructions didn't sound that way to me at all. Let me give that a try...

...well, I'll be. I kind of wish they had that option to start, rather than having you make one from the camera or from scratch. Fortunately, I'm happy with how mine came out.

Thanks for filling me in.
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    What baffles me is that it's not just Steel Diver, a lot of the same things are being said about Pilotwings. Nintendo doesn't seem like it's usually one to "half-ass" the content, but I wonder if they rushed these two a bit to get them out for launch.

Heh, remember when, once upon a time, you bought a system and got Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt?
    B1G1HO

It took me a minute to figure out what that was. Deliberate?

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifJZuC7sH.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    ForceVoid wrote: »
    Speaking of Miis, you could transfer your Mii from the Wii Mii Plaza to your DS. Can you do the same with the 3DS?

Yes and no; the ability is there, but I think they are supposed to release an update for the Wii, which isn't available yet.

At least, that's my guess. I did as the 3DS prompted me to, and nothing came up on the Wii.

I tried it and it worked fine for me. Note that the only button it asks you to hold is 2. You release A, B and 1 right after pressing them. It also looks like after the Send to DS function has been used once, it is added to the buttons in the Mii Channel.

Ohhhhhhhh. Wow, the instructions didn't sound that way to me at all. Let me give that a try...

...well, I'll be. I kind of wish they had that option to start, rather than having you make one from the camera or from scratch. Fortunately, I'm happy with how mine came out.

Thanks for filling me in.
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    What baffles me is that it's not just Steel Diver, a lot of the same things are being said about Pilotwings. Nintendo doesn't seem like it's usually one to "half-ass" the content, but I wonder if they rushed these two a bit to get them out for launch.

Heh, remember when, once upon a time, you bought a system and got Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt?
    B1G1HO

It took me a minute to figure out what that was. Deliberate?

Deliberate what?

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • MarioGMarioG Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    G0D wrote: »
    MarioG wrote: »

Red... Clashing with blue?

MarioG (if that is indeed your real name), let me introduce you to someone who may have differing views:
    evidence

Go with the red.

Sold.

MarioG on
    Kay wrote:
    Mario, if Slenderman had a face, I would punch him in it.

Hey, I have a blog! (Actually being updated again!)

3DS: 0860-3240-2604
    edited March 2011
    GhostKid wrote: »
    Quick question for you blokes blessed with an early launch date.
    On Ridge Racer or SSFIV how many save slots are availible?

Street Fighter doesn't deal with save slots. There's one profile and that's it. Although if you really want to, you could probably have different profiles on different SD cards.

Peewi on
    edited March 2011
    re: replayability of shadow wars... to me personally probably not much in the long run. So far in the levels i've played you don't have any control over which team members you use or their loadout. But that may just be part of the story at this stage, which would make sense. (I haven't been "back to base" so to speak yet). If you loved the game enough then yeah you could play the levels with different tactics, but you'd only be capping the same guys in the same buildings from a different angle.

InAmberClad on
  • Vangu VegroVangu Vegro Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The good news:

* I have a 3DS
    * The 3D effect is impressive and far easier on my eyes than I feared, even with the slider at full
    * SSFIV's damn fun

The bad news:

* My router's being an ass about letting me connect it to the Internet

Vangu Vegro on
    In my PC: Ryzom, Diablo III, Naruto Shippuden UNSR, The Old Republic
    In my 3DS: Super Smash Bros, AC New Leaf
    Last game completed: Steamworld Dig
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    re: replayability of shadow wars... to me personally probably not much in the long run. So far in the levels i've played you don't have any control over which team members you use or their loadout. But that may just be part of the story at this stage, which would make sense. (I haven't been "back to base" so to speak yet). If you loved the game enough then yeah you could play the levels with different tactics, but you'd only be capping the same guys in the same buildings from a different angle.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of.

I'll be watching, though, see if I can go silly/more free and loose in a New Game + or something, and if I can, I might just get myself a copy.

yalborap on
  • GhostKidGhostKid Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Street Fighter doesn't deal with save slots. There's one profile and that's it. Although if you really want to, you could probably have different profiles on different SD cards.
    Thanks for the info! I was kind of wondering how they would handle multiple people on the same DS with the street pass functionality and all. The last thing I would want is for my wife to save a ghost run on a Ridge Racer track, that is then passed to somebody who thinks I'm the one driving like an awful jackass.

GhostKid on
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Off the delivery depot for attempt two at picking up my Mail Service hostage 3DS. If this doesn't end in success there may be bloodshed.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So ordering the 3DS + game from Amazon seems like it's a pretty good deal. You get a total of $35 toward another launch game, plus a free accessory.

Now I just need to figure out what game to get. I've been bored with 2D fighters since 1996. Maybe Pilotwings.

jonxp on
    Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh dear @ this launch lineup. Pokemon, Zelda and Mario 3DS cannot come soon enough =(

You'll be waiting some time for a Pokemon considering Black and White came out 3 weeks ago.

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just one more week, just one more week, just one more week.

Lorahalo on
    I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
This discussion has been closed.