As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MMA XIII: UFC FIGHT NIGHT 24: PHIL DAVIS V.S ROGERIO NOGUEIRA [GET HYPED]

1565758596062»

• adytumadytum The Inevitable Rise And FallRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The headkick looked liked it just knocked him off balance, not that it did any damage.

adytum on
  • fmz65fmz65 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    By first do you mean only?

fmz65 on
    daleyk.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Why would you put that on your chin.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So that's 3 losses in a row for Hardy. Think he'll get cut just 2 fights after he fought GSP?

I think they give him one more chance due his being a Brit, but his performance tonight shows some major ground deficiencies.

And not to be a dick, but is Lil' Nog really a legend? That word gets tossed around a little too easily methinks.

ChillyWilly on
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    And not to be a dick, but is Lil' Nog really a legend? That word gets tossed around a little too easily methinks.
    Well he's only beaten Dan Henderson and Alistair Overeem twice but I don't know what standards you would use.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Venkman90Venkman90 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So that's 3 losses in a row for Hardy. Think he'll get cut just 2 fights after he fought GSP?

I think they give him one more chance due his being a Brit, but his performance tonight shows some major ground deficiencies.

Doubt they will cut him, big name and one of the losses was GSP. That said, although I will always be a fan I am done believing his hype, all that jits training and he couldn't submit or control AJ who's been off for a year and has average jits.

Dan is destined to be a flamboyant gatekeeper.

Venkman90 on
    edited March 2011
    Davis needs to spend a lot of time working on boxing.

adytum on
    edited March 2011
    29-28 Davis. Unimpressive.

adytum on
    edited March 2011
    adytum wrote: »
    29-28 Davis. Unimpressive.
    Well what do you expect, it was the UFC mentality in the last 2 fights of the event.

• doug_grammardoug_grammar Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm glad I watched this event. The McDonald/Figueora fight was fun to watch.

doug_grammar on
    edited March 2011
    I was hoping someone else would do the it, but here is the MMA XIV thread before I take off.

adytum on
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm watching the repeat of the show right now so I'm not reading the thread for fear of spoilers but...

Was it just me, or was Johnson basically out on his feet for the entire second round after Amir landed that brutal series of knees and punches?

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    edited March 2011
    facetious wrote: »
    I'm watching the repeat of the show right now so I'm not reading the thread for fear of spoilers but...

Was it just me, or was Johnson basically out on his feet for the entire second round after Amir landed that brutal series of knees and punches?
    No, he gassed.

DeMarques has weight cutting issues.