As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[One Piece] His dream has changed but innuendo is forever

1565758596062»

• Options
    DomhnallDomhnall Minty D. Vision! ScotlandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Nah, Arlong's just a dick.

Domhnall on
    Xbox Live - Minty D Vision
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
    Origin/BF3 - MintyDVision
  • Options
    YougottawannaYougottawanna Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Yaaaay

I've wanted to learn more about
    Fisher Tiger

for a while

Yougottawanna on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I want a Fisher Tiger as Che T-shirt.

Couscous on
  • Options
    YougottawannaYougottawanna Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Also:
    Jinbei flashback! Jinbei as new crew member undeniably, definitively confirmed, beyond a shadow of a doubt!

(Or Hachi)

Yougottawanna on
  • Options
    KhaczorKhaczor Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Also:
    Jinbei flashback! Jinbei as new crew member undeniably, definitively confirmed, beyond a shadow of a doubt!

(Or Hachi)

Wrong on both accounts sir. The next crew member will be
    Camie. They need a stupid female next after all.

Khaczor on
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Khaczor wrote: »
    Also:

(Or Hachi)

Wrong on both accounts sir. The next crew member will be
    Camie. They need a stupid female next after all.
    I hate to get involved in who the 10th crew member will be, but if Luffy's crew is going mirror Blackbeard's, won't they need a giant? So either the mermaid princess, or someone from elbaf? Not that I think either of those is correct, since the speculation of the 10th crew member tends to be really stupid.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I agree both with your guess for the crew member's gimmick, and the possible candidates.
    I don't think the princess will be a crew member, if only because there's hasn't even been an entire arc since the time skip.

Turkey on
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Turkey wrote: »
    I agree both with your guess for the crew member's gimmick, and the possible candidates.
    I don't think the princess will be a crew member, if only because there's hasn't even been an entire arc since the time skip.
    Yeah, it just seems too soon to talk about another crew member. Let's get back in the swing of things, and have the addition of the next/10th/last? crew member be a sufficiently important and powerful event.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I am actually looking forward to this flashback!

I dunno, this story arc has been kind of "eh" for me, but for some reason this flashback has peaked my interest again!

Godfather on
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So apparently Canadians can't watch Funi's episodes online.

There goes my hopes of ditching fansubs and catching up via the official releases.

FUCK I hate this Hulu nonsense.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    DomhnallDomhnall Minty D. Vision! ScotlandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Turkey wrote: »
    Yeah, it just seems too soon to talk about another crew member. Let's get back in the swing of things, and have the addition of the next/10th/last? crew member be a sufficiently important and powerful event.
    Whilst I agree that 10th crew member talk is silly, especially right now, Chopper might be able to fill the giant role with his monster point. He's not as ridiculously large as Blackbeard's but he is still pretty big.

Domhnall on
    Xbox Live - Minty D Vision
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
    Origin/BF3 - MintyDVision
  • Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You'd have to assume the next crewman will be a fishman, mainly because
    The fuckoff gigantic aquarium they have onboard the ship

Bad-Beat on
  • Options
    kfroosterkfrooster Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So apparently Canadians can't watch Funi's episodes online.

There goes my hopes of ditching fansubs and catching up via the official releases.

FUCK I hate this Hulu nonsense.

This has been going on for a very long time. The best way is simply to catch it through torrents.

kfrooster on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    Someone can make a new One Piece OP.

Anyone who finds it difficult or impossible to not discuss piracy can consider themselves invited to not participate.

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.