As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[COX] - City of Heroes Freedom is Live, TITAN WEAPONS are live also new iTrials

• kafzielkafziel Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    grouch993 wrote: »
    I was foolish and converted some of my empyrean merits for threads. Now that the rares and very rares are supposedly dropping based on "contribution", my scrapper is just hoping for more E-merits to make items.
    The Devs wrote:
    If your individual participation and your league's success combined get your personal contribution over the event's threshold, you will qualify for the component table random rolls at the end of the event.
    If your individual participation and your league's success combined do not get your personal contribution over the event's threshold, you will qualify for the 10 threads table.
    You can earn an individual participation on your own that gets you over the threshold. This affects only your individual chance for a roll.
    You can be helped across the threshold by your league's success. This is how a successful league improves your individual chance for a roll.
    You can help others across the threshold by helping your league be successful in completing the goals of the trial. This is how you contribute cooperatively to improve everyone’s chance for a roll.

Either you don't do enough and get the 10 shards table, or you do enough to get a component table. Once you pass the threshold to qualify for components, what tier of component you get is completely random. This false rumor that you can do things to be more likely to get Rare or Very Rare just will not die.

kafziel on
  • grouch993grouch993 Both a man and a numberRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I have been in some runs where Primal Duray is held and never gets off an air strike.

And the very first run where he was teleporting all over the damn place. Where we learned that the air strikes target people anywhere on the map. Even under a bunch of concrete with no openings for a fighter plane to pass through, like at the hospital. Believe "F sutter" was the motto for that run.

Our group last night did clear the optional ship, disconnect the fuel lines, spent too much time on the groups at the generators and were not all present to click on the portal glowies. This lead to a few waves of ass kicking and group wiping. One dedicated tank, earth controller, arrow blaster and some other flavor of blaster, and my warshade which I haven't played in years. Think two of the five were 50s, rest were under 40. The team leader apparently had +2/x8 set which might explain some of the fun.

grouch993 on
    Steam Profile Origin grouchiy
  • tricontricon Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    kafziel wrote: »
    grouch993 wrote: »
    I was foolish and converted some of my empyrean merits for threads. Now that the rares and very rares are supposedly dropping based on "contribution", my scrapper is just hoping for more E-merits to make items.
    The Devs wrote:
    If your individual participation and your league's success combined get your personal contribution over the event's threshold, you will qualify for the component table random rolls at the end of the event.
    If your individual participation and your league's success combined do not get your personal contribution over the event's threshold, you will qualify for the 10 threads table.
    You can earn an individual participation on your own that gets you over the threshold. This affects only your individual chance for a roll.
    You can be helped across the threshold by your league's success. This is how a successful league improves your individual chance for a roll.
    You can help others across the threshold by helping your league be successful in completing the goals of the trial. This is how you contribute cooperatively to improve everyone’s chance for a roll.

Either you don't do enough and get the 10 shards table, or you do enough to get a component table. Once you pass the threshold to qualify for components, what tier of component you get is completely random. This false rumor that you can do things to be more likely to get Rare or Very Rare just will not die.

Well devs and truth. o_O Maybe the need a better random generator. My rewards over the last runs:

3very rare
    14rare
    25uncommon
    2common

The 2 common drops are from failed master runs.....

tricon on
    edited April 2011
    Interesting. Have not seen those details before Kaf, thanks.

grouch993 on
  • NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    tricon wrote: »
    Well devs and truth. o_O Maybe the need a better random generator. My rewards over the last runs:

3very rare
    14rare
    25uncommon
    2common

The 2 common drops are from failed master runs.....

There's a patch on test right now that addresses the overabundance of uncommom salvage dropping. It was a bug, it's being fixed.

Things like "devs and truth o_O" imply that the devs are legitimately interested in lying to their player base outright. It's fun that you both A: Know that the devs are giant lying liars who lie AND SIMULTANEOUSLY AT THE SAME TIME B: don't read their posts, during which they said outright that datamining shows there's too many uncommons dropping and they are fixing it.

You are adorable, like a puppy.

Narbus on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    They do seem to have a strange desire to not explain mechanics, though (only to have to explain them later once people start figuring them out.)

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    edited April 2011
    Today's patch added a shitload of lag to the BAF for some reason. I'd suggest sticking to Lambdas until that gets fixed.

kafziel on
  • RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Seriously? The BAF was already one of the most laggy things in the game. Kind of glad that I'm sick and don't feel like playing games right now.

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Questions about the Fire/Dark corruptor I've got rolling, he's at 28 right now.

- Is Fluffy as sexy as I hear? How vulnerable is he to dying halfway through the recharge timer?
    - Should I bother with Shadow Fall during fights while solo? I run out of end too damn fast.
    - How short can I expect to get the recharge on Howling Twilight? Among everything else, that -500% regen is neato
    - Will women ever love me?

Ledneh on
    edited April 2011
    I will attempt to answer your questions in no particular order:

yes. about the same as other uncontrollable pets.
    I always have. Just dropped extra slots for end reduction early.
    Hasten and recharge reduction are your friends. Sorry, no real numbers, try in mids?
    see above.

grouch993 on
    edited April 2011
    Ledneh wrote: »

- Is Fluffy as sexy as I hear? How vulnerable is he to dying halfway through the recharge timer?
    I have a /Dark MM so ymmv but I love him, the extra heals and other stuff he throws out is pretty awesome, I have him mostly perma at the moment. However I find he's more useful to me because I'm right in the middle of the fight with my zombies, at range fluffy isn't that great
    - Should I bother with Shadow Fall during fights while solo? I run out of end too damn fast.
    Again, MM so I don't run out of end, the +def isn't that great the DamRes is :shrugs:
    - How short can I expect to get the recharge on Howling Twilight? Among everything else, that -500% regen is neato
    I don't remember it having that long of a recharge, ok redTomax says it's 3mins, that's pretty easy to cut down with a couple of Recharge reducers in HT or even picking up Hasten which helps with the blasty.
    As a Corr? Probably not. Sorry, chicks dig Brutes.

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
    edited April 2011
    City of Heroes 7 year anniversary info graphic
    500x_cityofheros7years.jpg
    I find 56billion to be a small number, it must only count what people have on them and not stored in email and on the market.

April Producers Letter, full text below
    April Producer's Letter and Anniversary Address

Happy anniversary, everyone! After seven years of live service, City of Heroes remains the most successful super-powered MMO of all time, and that's thanks to you, the great people who have played the game these many years. We here at Paragon Studios have planned a whole month of celebrations for you, including in-game events, community participation, and even some special deals in the store.

Some of our most experienced players will recall that in the early days, City of Heroes was a very different game. The leveling curve was quite steep, missions used the longest maps whenever possible, the Monorail and Ferry required you to traverse long distances between multiple lines, and contacts regularly sent you to a different zone for every mission and were very private about their cell phone numbers. Some of the earliest Task Forces and Strike Forces were quite long as well, and I know I spent many a weekend on Trials that required a significant amount of dedication to complete.

We have changed many of these things over the last few years, sometimes by reworking existing content, other times by approaching new content differently. "Live" is an appropriate term for an MMO, since it really does feel alive -- always changing and evolving. Our goals have shifted more and more to make the game more accessible and friendly to your lifestyle. We want our more casual players to be able to engage in all of the action, as well as provide a wealth of options for our hardcore players to explore.

It is important to learn from the past -- it got us here and we are thankful for the successes we've had, as well as some of the things we learned from that weren't so successful. We want to build on that history and we are focused on the future of the game: we know we have many great years ahead of us. Being able to constantly improve and expand upon the game is truly one of the most rewarding things to experience as a developer, and we always want that to show in our passion for City of Heroes.

We view City of Heroes is as a storytelling medium. We have a lot of long-term plans for the main story, and all of these plans are intended to provide a backdrop for the stories you tell with your characters every day. The Incarnate storyline weaves into the Freedom Phalanx, Arachnos, and the Praetorian storyline, and they all lead to the "Coming Storm" we have been hinting at for a some time now. The Well of the Furies, the Menders, the Letter Writer - all of these entities have their own agendas, and their motives are currently unclear, but that will change and threads of these tales will be more tightly wound. The next year in particular already bears some true surprises, and your characters will become more important all the time.

Related to this, the Incarnate System is an important part of our plans, and in May we will be going into closed beta with the next Incarnate Trial: Keyes Island Anti-Matter Reactor. As I have noted before, we will add incarnate Trials with every issue, but this year we will roll out even more Incarnate Trials to build a solid foundation for the future. We will also expand the Incarnate Abilities periodically, though not necessarily as often as we add Incarnate Trials. This includes adding more abilities to any individual slot as well as growing up the tree - one of the great things about the Incarnate System is that you can swap between multiple abilities for any Incarnate slot, and we want to give you more choices to use in more situations, there won't always be a single "best" choice when it comes to an Incarnate Ability. We will also introduce new Incarnate Trees in the distant future to broaden your choices.

We know that there are players who are looking for alternative ways to experience the Incarnate System, especially options that are more accessible to solo players and small groups. We are looking into this for a future issue, and we want it to be added in a meaningful way that augments the epic Incarnate storyline and still remains accessible to our more casual players. Group-oriented play remains an important part of the CoH experience but we understand that not everyone likes to play in a group, and we will endeavor to take this into consideration in future development decisions.

Additionally we will introduce content that is not directly Incarnate-related; we will wrap up some old plotlines and expand on others. In the next Issue (21), we will be featuring an entire new zone with lots of things to do, both solo and in a group. We aren't abandoning the independent spirit many of our players have. The zone will not only have new story arcs and contacts, but a very unique zone event that significantly links it to the greater storyline of the world.

We are very much looking forward to this month of celebrations, and future celebrations as well. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty, for your honest feedback over the years, and the great times we all get to share with you.

Sincerely,

Nate "Second Measure" Birkholz

and for you tl;dr crowd here's some highlights
    Additionally we will introduce content that is not directly Incarnate-related; we will wrap up some old plotlines and expand on others. In the next Issue (21), we will be featuring an entire new zone with lots of things to do, both solo and in a group. We aren't abandoning the independent spirit many of our players have. The zone will not only have new story arcs and contacts, but a very unique zone event that significantly links it to the greater storyline of the world.
    As I have noted before, we will add incarnate Trials with every issue, but this year we will roll out even more Incarnate Trials to build a solid foundation for the future. We will also expand the Incarnate Abilities periodically, though not necessarily as often as we add Incarnate Trials. This includes adding more abilities to any individual slot as well as growing up the tree...

EDIT: Even more
    http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=259401
    Dimensional barriers at their weakest May 9th to May 27th this year. Praetorian Invasion should be expected
    I wonder if they'll drop threads ^_^

Robziel on
  • LepLep Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    That 56 billion number doesn't sound right at all.

Lep on
  • jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    No, it's right. You have 20% of the game's inf. What a jerk.

jonxp on
    Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • ShawnaseeShawnasee Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I have 1.3billion on one toon. Another 1billion between 3 other toons.
    And I know that I am 'middle class' compared to most.

Shawnasee on
    edited April 2011
    I have 1.5 billion across six characters.

And likewise, poor compared to what I have heard others mentioning. Think they missed a zero or two.

grouch993 on
    edited April 2011
    I've got probably 2b across all my characters none of it tied up into the market so that's what...5b between Shawnasee, grouchy and myself? So the three of us just accounting for about 10% of that number ... yeah that's got to be WAY off.

Robziel on
  • LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I have about 17b on my account. That number is definitely not right.

Lepwave on
    XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
  • CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Man, they should have put all the packs on sale, not much of a 7 year sale there.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    But the wedding pack for the royal wedding!

Lepwave on
    XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2011
    Lame. Gimme the cool packs on sale plz.

Corvus on
  • LepLep Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    They're gonna reactivate accounts for a week starting May 3rd.

Lep on
    edited April 2011
    FFFFFFUUUU Steampunk comstume pack and it looks awesome! With backpacks and costume change emotes a new rifle and a steampowered superjump or fly I kind of couldn't tell and it comes out in June maybe even June 1st!

Also they're like mergering the server listing on the 3rd* if you care.

*unless they discovered some sort of horrible bug, than they won't until that get's fixed.

I didn't take pictures of the steampunk stuff because I was on a lambda but I'm sure we'll see some soon.

Robziel on
  • ArcasArcas Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Steampunk pack pictures. (I rehosted some low quality pictures taken from the official forums)

First picture
    Second Picture
    Third Picture
    Fourth Picture
    Fifth Picture

First back option! Aura that drops gears and leaves a trail of oil as you run. One costume emote that comes with the pack is an oil geyser that covers you while you change costumes. Almost forgot that it comes with another travel power.

Other tidbits from the ustream: upgraded face tech, beta for the next trial this month, trials will be released outside of new issues, and other boosters may go on sale throughout the month.

Also reactivation week from the 3rd to the 10th.

Arcas on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Man do I fucking hate steampunk

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2011
    Oh my god Psycho is going to look so good.

Narbus on
    edited April 2011
    Awesome, my AR Blaster is going to look sweet.

Corvus on
  • ShawnaseeShawnasee Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

not a fan either...

Shawnasee on
  • NWKNWK Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

Very sexy indeed. Not particularly vulnerable at all, given stuff in melee range of him will be debuffed by his aura, he spams -tohit and TG. I don't have any issues with the DS dying unless I'm dragging him through loads of spawns.

You don't need to bother running Shadowfall during combat unless you're using the defense from it to softcap. That said, your attacks will be burning far more endurance than Shadowfall will. Get good end rdx in your attacks and AoEs before you start looking into detoggling stuff.

On my Fire/Dark I've got HT recharging in just under 50 seconds. Given the -regen duration is 30 seconds, its reasonable uptime but not nearly as effective as stuff like Heat Exhaustion/Benumb/LR. Still nice for debuffing regen on AVs/GMs though.

They should do, Corrs are the best AT. Second place is a tie between Dominators and Fortunatas.

NWK on
    Steam GW2: Silas.5762
    edited April 2011

The name for this particular style, yes, but then I hate the name cyberpunk, too.

Love the actual style itself, though. Gonna make so many Perdido Street Station knockoffs wooo yeah :D

(edit) Thanks for the advice on my Fire/Dark all, by the way (NWK are you the one who wrote that corruptor guide on the COH boards? Good stuff). I reslotted for endurance and things improved immensely. I guess my only real problem with the character now is that, damnit, getting 1200+ crits on my DM/SD scrapper while being virtually invincible is fun and funny as hell :(

Ledneh on
  • NWKNWK Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    (NWK are you the one who wrote that corruptor guide on the COH boards? Good stuff). I reslotted for endurance and things improved immensely. I guess my only real problem with the character now is that, damnit, getting 1200+ crits on my DM/SD scrapper while being virtually invincible is fun and funny as hell :(

I am, yeah. Glad you liked it :) Yeah for end-heavy characters its almost always the attacks that are the worst culprits, not the toggles. Especially with high recharge and lots of AoEs like Fire has.

NWK on
    Steam GW2: Silas.5762
    edited April 2011
    heh, I just noticed the subtitles on those guides

"Farts carcinogens"

:rotate:

Ledneh on
  • ransimransim Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Interesting note from test last night was that they're looking into a more natural blaster secondary maybe based on MA. Its not currently being built but is it actively being looked at now.

ransim on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So I have long since lost my enhancement builds stuff

Anyone know of any decent SS/WP builds? My goal has always been 'be really impossible to kill' so builds that lean that way would be pro

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2011
    This is what I'm running with now
    | Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
    |-------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |MxDz;1360;667;1334;HEX;|
    |78DA6594696F124118C767619172B4851ED0839B527AC8B644634C349A68DB48530|
    |C95A82F09D191926C802C8B168D896F7CA789FAC62FE0F9916CEBF5013CBE013EFB|
    |FCC756C306E637FB9F67E6F9CFB5E5FD8DA0104F2E0B2D70D5AC77BBB52B56CF96D|
    |EEB75BB67D54DE11542CCB1542B4B534AA3DAEB48AB56B52DD96AD87B51346DC87B|
    |B2D595C6EDA66976DA0FA4152EB5F62485D8C6DF4AB0D26E9BC68EAC779AAD46805|
    |FB6CC6663CF1E45DDA9528B9FDFAA1D29EFCE6E769A778CCD96B41AFD5AB9DEB5A5|
    |D587BB193295A37F4613EA197844C511846B17B8C1D0ABC035425CAC95189F9C0ED|
    |C73A08B9B54298A53BB409531725E73E246CE310E9C6815AE3919F3C29F05128C60|
    |1248339C26B7F2E486A731781A83A7103C8560260F6B87547A90C4E381A7099899B|
    |8C5482D0807CBDB9CA47889AD456877BCE8E5F24E73DCDA141066E4A8F429333E98|
    |89C045042E66606D06668ADB8C232A036AD800869D0A01183D40794731AC6BF4C0E|
    |5487387C011E333358DF3A20D3CE3701EC37462985C6293E791C0BA274AFC96A732|
    |AC7A85DFF040D9B7C03BC6C27BE003F091F185E22795DBC914E74ABFE296F46B864|
    |66EA7E1569BEE73C2E263869B5AA26A6BA3095ED2D349200BA419850C2343E1B36A|
    |DAB3AB9C69F13F7CA5725E5999C7C22D62C5F2583F9D4688AB8038A402020A085FA|
    |632A9362CF994ED2FDFC7CE3F62ACEC037DE021E31B6F22F7121958F9AEAE8823E5|
    |A26CDF17166209C9C512962648D2AA9256B14F3EB268A88E064C05286A5D49EB170|
    |9BA5BC4F4E3AB473F7AC48E7E7CADE8D0F1F0155D2924691CB4751234F085047F5E|
    |9CFA0FFFF12513DA05A4F8F9AFB6C4E67E9D482E0D6727857395C2B9FA7D12E0D69|
    |EE1143CC7117AC1C8BF64AC0FD95F19528A43CAD921E5CC90F2072C16CBAB|

It's pretty cool but I haven't spent as much time testing is as I would have liked, been to busy unlocking Incarnate stuff on my troller and only dust the brute off for Hami raids. That said, I don't usually need to eat an EoE to survive a round with a Yellow Mito so that's pretty awesome.

Robziel on
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So I resubbed back to the game last week, and since then I've tried a blaster (from scratch), a tank (from scratch) and a mastermind (lvl 22ish) and they aren't holding my interest.

The blaster was too squishy, the tank was ok, but seemed kind of slow, and the mastermind is bots/ff, so I just stand around with bubbles.

What would you suggest I try next? I'm thinking possibly a brute or a scrapper so that I can do damage but in melee, but I'm torn.

AustinP0027 on
    edited April 2011
    New WSF's are up

MAY 2011

May 3rd to May 9th - The Kheldian War (from Moonfire in Striga Isle) / The Temple of the Waters (from Operative Renault in Sharkhead Isle)

May 10th to May 16th - Dam Hero (from Positron in Steele Canyon) / The Beast Beneath the Mountains (from Virgil Tarikoss in Cap au Diable)

May 17th to May 23rd - Eden Trial (from Woodsman in Eden) / The Crystal of Serafina (from Ice Mistral in St. Martial)

May 24th to May 30th - Terra Volta (34-44) (from Captain James Harlan in Founders' Falls) / Tree of Thorns (34-43) (from Trepsarciel in the Nerva Archipelago)

May 31st to June 5th - The Sky is Falling (from Admiral Sutter in Independence Port) / The Fire and the Flames (from Mortimer Kal in Sharkhead Isle)

Robziel on
    edited April 2011
    I wonder/doubt they'll fix the bugs with eden before that WST hits. That's lame.

Also, from that ustream chat thing, the new incarnate trials are going to be part of issue 20.5, like the rare/very rare alpha slots were 19.5. So we won't have to wait for a whole new issue to have more ways to get threads and whatnot.

Narbus on
  • ArcasArcas Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    My current SS/WP build
    | Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
    |MxDz;1433;696;1392;HEX;|
    |78DA65945B4F134114C767BA8BA517A0B540B9B7947B8105A2CF9A201225342956C|
    |5F8D23474A49B6CDAA6DD467DF3C577058D0FFA2DBC7D16AFE807F0F2EEA59E3DFF|
    |01D6B481F9CD9E39F33FA7FF996DEEDE4654880717858C5C724ACD6671BDD172557|
    |7AEE5965CBB568DAC2BC76935D3397BAF1614428CF07231A71CA5AC42ABAE1AC582|
    |DB50D57DB792C4D286BAA3AA4D65EDDA8E53AFDD558DF8D56A45518A6B1D4F7AF2B|
    |59A636DDAFB15D7AEEE47F9695B95EAF410E687425DA972DF71BCAC1ACD8A5D4F5E|
    |AEDB7B168A146A2DA7982B355DD5B83F446D65E93F2385FEB4BB44DE0B88C00E708|
    |D61168032614D9C7918F0F0CEDBC03BDB86B821796587D15D009284713125751AA9|
    |4BA887A11E867A14EAD12BC24BEFDD62BCA7D1D0EAC6044DE6447F0648310627199|
    |2BCED82BAD105D941141982FA10D467283BA8BB08226104E923C81B43DE18CA4FA0|
    |998F3486D0850CC5F85B4D0C3006492CA25722FDFE9524ADF4A092E89967C73ED1D|
    |8272537D9078FD2702C7D1D80637334C6D9AC7620FE9C5C4E88C917C0220B7DA631|
    |81AA81449A4393C01490A1E203281E18C09EA9FFF081C6A45648A29569B4328D1E0|
    |C5218D6C60FC3F869383E0BFF6761FC11658CEABC5158331BC7B7801D73B0C324BD|
    |716DD478CCBFB240634A1F49EA0FDFA98536F017F8C5C8FE0684E1211E3CBEB06D9|
    |9815036C1F84AB1197D1566D0F9123A5F42E74BE8BC4C3AF3BAEEFC23E99DFAF263|
    |E0003864AC3C019E3214ED5AC42E73F12D7BB9F28AB1F61A7803BC641CD16F83A56|
    |F81E55D3CD3105F08AB3AB68AE318334F5E3DFAA38F58ED886CFB23067B91374FDE|
    |292139E95B982252479659FBBB3F848BF8E33464481C7BEF4D46EC02BFACB12DB6E|
    |8E7695E401E70C9B387C0331C4647976B1D91731D91F31D914DF3E447A41D8A09EF|
    |8879BE13E61C9EEFFAE6B77CF3DBBE793EE17585F93F5DDBE3AA|

I only have the spiritual rare InO with her right now. SS/WP brutes are fairly common so you might find more builds that suit your power choices on the official forums.

Arcas on
    edited April 2011
    So I have long since lost my enhancement builds stuff

Anyone know of any decent SS/WP builds? My goal has always been 'be really impossible to kill' so builds that lean that way would be pro

Depends how much you want to spend, but if you're willing to make a decent cash outlay, here's an IOed build that ought to be pretty durable. 2532 HP, 70 HP/second regen with one guy in RttC, damn near softcapped to everything before factoring in Darkest Night. Doesn't use a PVP +Defense, could benefit from one but those are multiple billions of inf so, uh, low priority. That's at Rare Alpha, too, though going up to Very Rare isn't a huge improvement.

kafziel on
This discussion has been closed.