Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[NHL] THAT'S IT! BACK TO WINNIPEG!

1161719212264

Posts

  • Loki_HKDLoki_HKD Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The Sharks/Wings will hopefully be a good one and it will hopefully go the full 7.

    Photos: Flickr
    XBox: Loki HKD
    PSN: Loki_HKD
    camo_sig2.png
  • DeadfallDeadfall Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Boston Philly is going to be amazing.

    BKqtjKy.jpg
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
  • SevorakSevorak Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Loki_HKD wrote: »
    The Sharks/Wings will hopefully be a good one and it will hopefully go the full 7.

    You want me to have a heart attack don't you?

    steam_sig.png 3DS: 0748-2282-4229
  • Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Did...did every single day of Playoff Hockey this round have at least one OT?

    Wow.

    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Loki_HKDLoki_HKD Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Sevorak wrote: »
    Loki_HKD wrote: »
    The Sharks/Wings will hopefully be a good one and it will hopefully go the full 7.

    You want me to have a heart attack don't you?

    Moreover i want you to go through what i had to go through with the bruins/habs series. That was painful, it took off at least 10yrs.

    Photos: Flickr
    XBox: Loki HKD
    PSN: Loki_HKD
    camo_sig2.png
  • SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Modern Man wrote: »
    SammyF wrote: »
    Sorry Burtletoy. It's a fucking shame of a way to end a lost season.

    Hope the Caps take the Bolts as seriously as they took the Rangers. It's awfully easy to overlook Tampa Bay.
    Tampa Bay only beat the Caps once in regulation time this season, so I'd like to think we have their number.

    Sharks didn't beat the Wings at all last year, then beat them in five. Phoenix handled the Wings in the regular season this year...

    Regular season doesn't matter. Probably more so with veteran teams who frankly don't give a shit during the regular season, frustrating me to no end.

    On a similar theme, anyone want to take a wild guess how many times the Habs beat the Caps during the regular season last year?

    Complacency kills during playoffs hockey.

  • tofutofu Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Sevorak wrote: »
    Loki_HKD wrote: »
    The Sharks/Wings will hopefully be a good one and it will hopefully go the full 7.

    You want me to have a heart attack don't you?

    I think it's going to 7 8-)

  • RikushixRikushix Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cbROiQit8U

    If you needed any more evidence that Boston is lacking in classy fans, look no farther

    edit: that's blatant hyperbole on my part, but wow, way to push around a 14 year old kid.

    StKbT.jpg
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Holy poop.

    The artist for ThePensBlog is going to be working on Archer.

    8x10letang.jpg
    JS11.jpg

    Crazy cool. Combines, like, two of my favorite things.

  • SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    No, Woodhouse, I have TWO sets of home jerseys. Black, and slightly darker black.

  • 3v3v Registered User
    edited April 2011
    SammyF wrote: »
    No, Woodhouse, I have TWO sets of home jerseys. Black, and slightly darker black.

    "and now I am short a .. slightly darker black one"

    512285-1.png
    PantsB wrote: »
    Koreans 4 Gate like this
    White People 4 gate like this
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Is it this easy to turn every thread into a collection of quotes from Archer?

  • NailbunnyPDNailbunnyPD Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Rikushix wrote: »

    If you needed any more evidence that Boston is lacking in classy fans, look no farther

    edit: that's blatant hyperbole on my part, but wow, way to push around a 14 year old kid.

    And people think Philly fans are bad...

    XBL: NailbunnyPD PSN: NailbunnyPD Origin: NailbunnyPD
    NintendoID: Nailbunny 3DS: 3909-8796-4685
    steam_sig-400.png
  • SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    Is it this easy to turn every thread into a collection of quotes from Archer?

    I was trying to find a concise way to combine a certain two minute minor infraction with the phrase "No, Cyril, when they're dead, they're just hookers," but it didn't quite work out.

  • 3v3v Registered User
    edited April 2011
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    Is it this easy to turn every thread into a collection of quotes from Archer?

    Duh

    512285-1.png
    PantsB wrote: »
    Koreans 4 Gate like this
    White People 4 gate like this
  • SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    3v wrote: »
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    Is it this easy to turn every thread into a collection of quotes from Archer?

    Duh and/or hello.

    FTFY. :)

  • TheCanManTheCanMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I don't know what to expect out of this Flyers/Bruins series. Every friggin game of the Flyers/Sabers series should have looked like Game 7, but when you start every fucking game down three 7 minutes into the 1st period it makes things tough. I'd almost feel more confident if Laviolette would come out and announce that they're going to be playing 6-on-5 the entire time.

    If either Boucher, Leighton, or Bobrovsky pull their head out of their ass, Philly should sail through. But I'm really worried.

  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Rikushix wrote: »

    If you needed any more evidence that Boston is lacking in classy fans, look no farther

    edit: that's blatant hyperbole on my part, but wow, way to push around a 14 year old kid.

    And people think Philly fans are bad...

    Yea, seriously. First off, that bathroom looks like a fucking mess of people. I have never seen it THAT BAD in Philly. Maybe we just organize ourselves better or I just go to pee at the right times.

    Also, what scumbags go and push around ANYONE like that? I am fine with them taunting, singing Ole and all that, but christ, don't physically fuck with someone. I have never really seen anyone at a Flyers game be a complete asshole like that. I am sure there are exceptions, but that was just disrespectful.

    Have I booed a Leafs fan in the early 2000s and gotten them to take their jersey off as they were leaving the game? Maybe. But I didn't go up and shove him.

    I don't need to cause a commotion when I can just go to the urinal and pee on a card of Ryan Miller.

    edit: Don't be TOO worried about the Flyers. Boucher has a great SV% and stuff. He is 4-1. He had a bad while during one period of one game. Other than that, he has been fine. I am not THAT worried, but things can change during the series. Heh.

    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [360/Steam/One] Redfield85 | [PS3] Recchi85
    [Pinny Arcade] Looking for: Giraffey, Rayman
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
  • tofutofu Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I think it's a dick move to taunt a person whose team just got eliminated

    Plus, who films people while they pee?

  • MatriasMatrias Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Rikushix wrote: »

    If you needed any more evidence that Boston is lacking in classy fans, look no farther

    edit: that's blatant hyperbole on my part, but wow, way to push around a 14 year old kid.

    And people think Philly fans are bad...

    the sad thing is looking at the title of the youtube movie. It's not "this is deplorable" it's hahahah.

    3DS/Pokemon Friend Code - 2122-5878-9273 - Kyle
  • quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    That video is not the best behaviour, but it could be a whole lot worse

    Edit: Also, don't think that if the tables were reversed and Montreal won at home in game 7, that this kind of crap wouldn't be happening there. Montreal fans are known to not act sensibly regarding hockey

  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, but when is Montreal not rioting?

  • SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Rikushix wrote: »

    If you needed any more evidence that Boston is lacking in classy fans, look no farther

    edit: that's blatant hyperbole on my part, but wow, way to push around a 14 year old kid.

    And people think Philly fans are bad...

    Yea, seriously. First off, that bathroom looks like a fucking mess of people. I have never seen it THAT BAD in Philly. Maybe we just organize ourselves better or I just go to pee at the right times.

    Also, what scumbags go and push around ANYONE like that? I am fine with them taunting, singing Ole and all that, but christ, don't physically fuck with someone. I have never really seen anyone at a Flyers game be a complete asshole like that. I am sure there are exceptions, but that was just disrespectful.

    Have I booed a Leafs fan in the early 2000s and gotten them to take their jersey off as they were leaving the game? Maybe. But I didn't go up and shove him.

    I don't need to cause a commotion when I can just go to the urinal and pee on a card of Ryan Miller.

    edit: Don't be TOO worried about the Flyers. Boucher has a great SV% and stuff. He is 4-1. He had a bad while during one period of one game. Other than that, he has been fine. I am not THAT worried, but things can change during the series. Heh.

    There's, like, four different layers of irony here.

  • MatriasMatrias Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    quovadis13 wrote: »
    Edit: Also, don't think that if the tables were reversed and Montreal won at home in game 7, that this kind of crap wouldn't be happening there. Montreal fans are known to not act sensibly regarding hockey

    Oh, definitely. The behavior sucks though.




    Lately I've been trying to tell myself Canadian Hockey Fans need to stop holding grudges when other Canadian fans behave in a way Canadian hockey fans tend to behave when passion is high. Come on guys, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Toronto can't all have the worst fans.


    (and I say Canadian fans because I don't know what the norm is in the states, though this Boston video tells me it's probably pretty similar)

    3DS/Pokemon Friend Code - 2122-5878-9273 - Kyle
  • Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    Is it this easy to turn every thread into a collection of quotes from Archer?

    Either?

    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • DeciusDecius Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Matrias wrote: »
    Oh, definitely. The behavior sucks though.

    Lately I've been trying to tell myself Canadian Hockey Fans need to stop holding grudges when other Canadian fans behave in a way Canadian hockey fans tend to behave when passion is high. Come on guys, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Toronto can't all have the worst fans.

    (and I say Canadian fans because I don't know what the norm is in the states, though this Boston video tells me it's probably pretty similar)

    You forgot Calgary in that group, a city where a guy got stabbed for wearing an Oilers jersey to a Oilers/Flames game. I mean the cities are so close that having fans of either team in the opposing building is a very common occurrence. We've lived with the rivalry for a very long time. Stabbing someone over it just boggles the mind.

    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • DeadfallDeadfall Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Matrias wrote: »
    quovadis13 wrote: »
    Edit: Also, don't think that if the tables were reversed and Montreal won at home in game 7, that this kind of crap wouldn't be happening there. Montreal fans are known to not act sensibly regarding hockey

    Oh, definitely. The behavior sucks though.




    Lately I've been trying to tell myself Canadian Hockey Fans need to stop holding grudges when other Canadian fans behave in a way Canadian hockey fans tend to behave when passion is high. Come on guys, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Toronto can't all have the worst fans.


    (and I say Canadian fans because I don't know what the norm is in the states, though this Boston video tells me it's probably pretty similar)

    Hey, in Denver it's mostly the Detroit fans who taunt us.

    BKqtjKy.jpg
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
  • Loki_HKDLoki_HKD Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Staying with the Archer theme....The kid in the video entered THE DANGER ZONE

    now on a serious not. I will apologize for these lonely YEAH DUDE DOUCHE BAGS, but every team has some shitty supporters. I myself am not one of them....and on that not SUCK IT MONTREAL....love you!

    Photos: Flickr
    XBox: Loki HKD
    PSN: Loki_HKD
    camo_sig2.png
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Hart nominees: Perry, Sedin (whichever led the league in scoring this year, Daniel?), St. Louis

    Proposal: I'd rather have the three Selke nominees even without factoring in Perry's douchiness.

    Lose: to suffer defeat, to misplace (Ex: "I hope I don't lose the match." "Did you lose your phone again?")
    Loose: about to slip, to release (Ex: "That knot is loose." "Loose arrows.")
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    SammyF wrote: »
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Rikushix wrote: »

    If you needed any more evidence that Boston is lacking in classy fans, look no farther

    edit: that's blatant hyperbole on my part, but wow, way to push around a 14 year old kid.

    And people think Philly fans are bad...

    Yea, seriously. First off, that bathroom looks like a fucking mess of people. I have never seen it THAT BAD in Philly. Maybe we just organize ourselves better or I just go to pee at the right times.

    Also, what scumbags go and push around ANYONE like that? I am fine with them taunting, singing Ole and all that, but christ, don't physically fuck with someone. I have never really seen anyone at a Flyers game be a complete asshole like that. I am sure there are exceptions, but that was just disrespectful.

    Have I booed a Leafs fan in the early 2000s and gotten them to take their jersey off as they were leaving the game? Maybe. But I didn't go up and shove him.

    I don't need to cause a commotion when I can just go to the urinal and pee on a card of Ryan Miller.

    edit: Don't be TOO worried about the Flyers. Boucher has a great SV% and stuff. He is 4-1. He had a bad while during one period of one game. Other than that, he has been fine. I am not THAT worried, but things can change during the series. Heh.

    There's, like, four different layers of irony here.

    I should've just held my tongue on all of this. Haha.

    To be honest, when I booed the Leafs fan, it wasn't a hatred boo. I wasn't heckling him and shit. It was me coming out of the tunnel from our seats and a fan walked by and I booed him. I guess he was being heckled all over (as they did lose) and seemed pissed and took his jersey off.

    And I don't know what to think about the Flyers. They can beat the Bruins if they play every game like they did in Game 7.

    If anything, I blame the refs for everything in life. <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [360/Steam/One] Redfield85 | [PS3] Recchi85
    [Pinny Arcade] Looking for: Giraffey, Rayman
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
  • RikushixRikushix Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    IT'S GAME DAY!

    And I am off to Rogers Arena for the Canucks game! Following a brief stint with wings and a good microbrew in Yaletown, of course.

    edit: I'm at the arena and I have my 2011 towel. yessssssss

    StKbT.jpg
  • vonPoonBurGervonPoonBurGer Registered User
    edited April 2011
    Rikushix wrote: »
    edit: I'm at the arena and I have my 2011 towel. yessssssss
    so jealous :x

    Xbox Live:vonPoon | PSN: vonPoon | Steam: vonPoonBurGer
  • OSUJumpManOSUJumpMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    on the subject of poor fans, I think Philly probably gets the nod for individual excellence in douchbaggery, but it's always hard to beat Boston for unified effort. A douchebag chain is only as strong as its weakest link as they say.

    camo_sig2.png
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    pittsburgh wins for most obnoxious however

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RikushixRikushix Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Fin is sporting a handsome playoff beard

    also canucks are the stronger team here so far, 16 shots in the first with a minute left and two of those minutes were on the penalty kill

    StKbT.jpg
  • tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    OSUJumpMan wrote: »
    on the subject of poor fans, I think Philly probably gets the nod for individual excellence in douchbaggery, but it's always hard to beat Boston for unified effort. A douchebag chain is only as strong as its weakest link as they say.

    Boston fans have become pretty smug, but come on. It doesn't matter what sport you're talking about, the answer for worst fans is ALWAYS Philly.

    steam_sig.png
  • AegisAegis Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I really don't think Vancouver is facing an opposing team during this game so far. Half the game's done and the only one I can make out is Pecca Rinne playing Goalie.

  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Preds seem nervous.

    Lose: to suffer defeat, to misplace (Ex: "I hope I don't lose the match." "Did you lose your phone again?")
    Loose: about to slip, to release (Ex: "That knot is loose." "Loose arrows.")
  • AegisAegis Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Yea come on refs, that's a goal.

  • AegisAegis Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Oh that was Higgins? Nice. Still on fire from the Chicago series.

This discussion has been closed.