Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The War of Art: Vanguard kind of likes how Satan's asshole smells

RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Critical Failures
208306_sm-16.%20Grey%20Knight%2C%20finished%2C%20with%20icicles.jpg

A lot of tabletop games involve the use of miniatures or other play aids (hand-made dungeons, illustrations, paintings, etc), and this is the thread for them. Herein we talk shop about the full gauntlet of tabletop hobby activities: modelling, painting, sculpting, converting, and many more I am certain I have forgotten. Do not be afraid to ask questions! We all started horribly, and we have no problem letting you know our secret painting methods(in turn, making them not so secret).

There are some great sites out there for painters, converters, etc. While I am not personally big on using them, I know a lot of people do. Feel free to let me know any other sites you know, I'll throw them into this post!
Spoiler:

In this thread, a number of questions come up often about certain aspects of painting, so this is a small F.A.Q. for questions you have. If any of our regular viewers would like to add to this, just let me know!

Spoiler:

As it always comes up in these threads, here's Ashers method of painting his tyranids
Spoiler:

and of course... The Showcase.

Sevorak
photo5.jpg

Altmann
5192983904_279d058f12_b.jpg

Dayspring
ratogres2.jpg

Asher
althran4.jpg

Matrias
IMG_2126.jpg