As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pax Arcadia: An Alliance PVE Guild on Draenor (US)

• BoomguinBoomguin Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ho' there.

Long-time lurker on the PA forums, first time, uh poster.

I've recently come back to WoW to discover my old guild has turned into a hive of scum, villainy and assholes.

Would Clawshrimp and Co. be interested in a druid of the resto/balance, sometimes feral type? I have full heroic/with epic gear for both specs, the caster being the better set and have been a WoW player for uh, forever. I'm looking to leave the Horde behind and reroll over on Alliance. I only ever played Horde to play with my friends (so to speak), and now they're all gone.

Also, dick jokes are funny. They are probably the highest form of comedy.

So...can I play toooooo?

Boomguin on
    I'm a heavy lurker.
  • EmporiumEmporium Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Hells yes Boomguin. Join /pa or /who clawshrimp and co and ask someone if an officer is on. I'll be around most of the day tomorrow (my in-game name is Rocterros), otherwise we usually have at least one officer on during the evening.

Emporium on
  • LeftOnRedLeftOnRed Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Yes, someone who can both heal and DPS would be quite valuable to us. We're a fucked up guild that tends to come up short on DPS for raids so that's pretty helpful and another person wh can heal is always helpful.

LeftOnRed on
  • CreidhesCreidhes Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    ALL the dick jokes. We have them.

Creidhes on
    edited April 2011
    We might be horrible at the game, but we're awesome at dick jokes.

LeftOnRed on
    edited April 2011
    Dick jokes are really why I play WoW. Back in Vanilla, I'd sit in the Barrens and just watch them fly-by like phallic poems.

Also, butts!

Anyway, faction change is done, now awaiting server transfer to Draenor. I'll be on tonight!

Wooooo.

Boomguin on
    I'm a heavy lurker.
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Creidhes wrote: »
    ALL the dick jokes. We have them.

Mumble reminded me of Barrens Chat, but with more suave and less Chuck Norris. Classy stuff.

4.1 isn't giving me a reason to log in and I'm going on vacation soon, but you guys are the best guild ever and I do miss just listening to the crazy shit and Ylon. I'll have to try and find time to hop in and say hi soon.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • TalonissTaloniss Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Hi!

I'm a long time lurker to the PA forums. I recently came back to WoW on a server that crashes more than it stays up (yay Stormrage).

I moved my character to Draenor in the hopes of getting in with you folks. I enjoy dick and fart jokes and even the occasional yo momma joke.

I'm currently leveling a worgen rogue, he's level 63 now. My work schedule may stop me from attending all raids, but I should be good for about half of them. I'm usually on 5 days a week or so, in the evening east coast time.

Taloniss on
    edited May 2011
    Taloniss wrote: »
    Hi!

I'm a long time lurker to the PA forums. I recently came back to WoW on a server that crashes more than it stays up (yay Stormrage).

I moved my character to Draenor in the hopes of getting in with you folks. I enjoy dick and fart jokes and even the occasional yo momma joke.

I'm currently leveling a worgen rogue, he's level 63 now. My work schedule may stop me from attending all raids, but I should be good for about half of them. I'm usually on 5 days a week or so, in the evening east coast time.

Awesome. Join the PA channel (/channel PA) or do a /who clawshrimp and co and ask someone for an invite when you get a chance. Alternatively I'll be on most of the day (in-game name Rocterros), so just send me a tell whenever you're on.

Edit: just noticed you're canadian. We're full on those, sorry.
    Just kidding.

Emporium on
  • NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Woo! Cho'Gall down! Wooooooo!

WOOOOOO!

First night of attempts, 4th attempt, no deaths.

Feels good, man.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
    edited May 2011
    Sounds like it's time for a Cho'gall murder bump.

Good job, fuckers.

Edit: DAMN YOU NOISY!

LeftOnRed on
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    LeftOnRed wrote: »
    Sounds like it's time for a Cho'gall murder bump.

Good job, fuckers.

Edit: DAMN YOU NOISY!

Ya seriously, good job you crazy bastards. You deserve that kill.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
    edited May 2011
    Allow me to be the first person to say that I had absolutely zero faith that we would ever down Cho'Gall, or any other end boss this tier. I have been proven wrong. Congratulations everyone who was there for the kill, hopefully we can keep the momentum up for Nefarian (or whatever) on Wednesday.

Emporium on
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, I remember thinking we were boned on Omnitron. Did we become an actual guild somewhere along the way?

LeftOnRed on
  • YlonYlon Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I remember when i thought, yea I am the best evah. Then somewhere along the way I put the rest of the guild on my back, and we killed shit.

The End

Ylon on
    edited May 2011
    Ylon wrote: »
    I remember when i thought, yea I am the best evah. Then somewhere along the way I put the rest of the guild on my back, and we killed shit.

The End

We missed you too BroLon.

Creidhes on
  • belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I was so mad I forgot to push my talk key.

HMGALMFAF:ADJASLDJASL:JD:SJD LS SLG"JDS"GJSD STUPID SHOULDER TOKEN.

belligerent on
  • YlonYlon Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I was so mad I forgot to push my talk key.

HMGALMFAF:ADJASLDJASL:JD:SJD LS SLG"JDS"GJSD STUPID SHOULDER TOKEN.

All I can say is that my dick hurts

Ylon on
  • KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I also want to thank Deord for taking us halfway there (whoa oh). Hope the laptop was worth it, bro.

Kreutz on
    edited May 2011
    While our awesomeness and ability to make one hell of a dick joke was never in question, it was kickass for us to down that bastard.

I bet if we down Nefarian, the server will implode.

Boomguin on
    I'm a heavy lurker.
    edited May 2011
    Still have to do AA, though.

3 dimension fight? Fuck off.

Also, if anyone needs a rare gem cut, before buying whisper me or send me an ingame mail. I'm swimming in all of them except red. I also have every cut and can't sell them fast enough.

especially blues, fuck those ones.

belligerent on
  • KoldanarKoldanar Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So, things look good that I will finally have the time to return to game sometime in June, as our kitchen will be all sparkly and new, our yard will be done, garden planted, and our pond completely stripped to the ground, rebuilt, and fish as happy as they ever were. And I will be exhasuted.

Koldanar on
    3DS friend code : 1375 - 7258 - 4504
  • RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Koldanar wrote: »
    So, things look good that I will finally have the time to return to game sometime in June, as our kitchen will be all sparkly and new, our yard will be done, garden planted, and our pond completely stripped to the ground, rebuilt, and fish as happy as they ever were. And I will be exhasuted.

Don't you mean exalted?

Roe on
    oHw5R0V.jpg
  • Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Oh, hey, grats on the kill. I was planning to be back by now, but May turned into "my wife is graduating and then we're going to Disney World." And now summer classes start up Tuesday.

...yeah, Kold's excuse is better.

Simon Moon on
    Steam: simon moon
  • sassfactor4sassfactor4 Brooklyn, NYRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    oddly enough a lot of the regular raid team is at disney world right now

sassfactor4 on
    edited May 2011
    Totally at WDW right now.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
    edited May 2011
    We saw a Jermy in its natural environment.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Noisymunk wrote: »
    We saw a Jermy in its natural environment.

I can attest that this can be a memorable thing.

SteevL on
  • AfroJAfroJ Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    We successfully raided Raglan Road last night. Hooray for food and giant beers!

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    AfroJ wrote: »
    We successfully raided Raglan Road last night. Hooray for food and giant beers!

Hey, we ate there last week. My wife got the flight of Irish beers. Never thought I'd hear the words "cute" and "beer" in the same sentence.

Simon Moon on
    Steam: simon moon
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    My game time expired last weekend. As I have an authenticator this time, I don't expect anyone to grab my characters' stuff while I'm gone, but I'll probably be back sometime next month or the month after once my brothers get done with school and have time for play.

While they don't have time for WoW when they've got homework, they still have time for a bunch of Minecraft. I dunno.

SabreMau on
  • DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Hey, do you guys still play a bit? I want to make a Worgan Alt, and I'd rather play with some PA guys than random other people.

Dissociater on
    edited June 2011
    Hey, do you guys still play a bit? I want to make a Worgan Alt, and I'd rather play with some PA guys than random other people.

It's usually quieter in the summer but there's some die hards that will never stop playing.

Creidhes on
  • BikkstahBikkstah Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Are you guys still raiding and in need of a resto druid? Balance is my offspec.

Bikkstah on
    edited June 2011
    Guys,

sorry for dropping mid dragonhawk. my power went out.

belligerent on
    edited June 2011
    No worries, we got some poor PUG healer and subjected him to our particular brand of awesome.

:D

Boomguin on
    I'm a heavy lurker.
    edited June 2011
    hey roc do you have any chaos orbs?

belligerent on
  • RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Anyone still playing right now?

I decided to play a bit this summer because I finally have some time. I haven't been around since right when Cata hit. Returning to my old characters is overwhelming. I've completely forgotten what I was doing.

I made some alts for now, and I'd love to get them in the guild, but I haven't been able to find anyone online in the last few days. Of course, that might just be my late night schedule at work.

If there are any officers around who wouldn't mind throwing my alts an invite if only for the exp bonus, that'd be awesome. I should be on tonight and most of this week in the afternoon at least.

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
    edited June 2011
    Add Rocterros and oktotemfest to your friends list. he's the most active player besides me. Also posting here is good, he'll usually let you know when he's on.

belligerent on
    edited June 2011
    Riale wrote: »
    Anyone still playing right now?

I decided to play a bit this summer because I finally have some time. I haven't been around since right when Cata hit. Returning to my old characters is overwhelming. I've completely forgotten what I was doing.

I made some alts for now, and I'd love to get them in the guild, but I haven't been able to find anyone online in the last few days. Of course, that might just be my late night schedule at work.

If there are any officers around who wouldn't mind throwing my alts an invite if only for the exp bonus, that'd be awesome. I should be on tonight and most of this week in the afternoon at least.

Officers galore tonight if you still need a ginvite.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg