As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Comic Thread for May 18th

1235»

• Options
    FactorySquirrelFactorySquirrel Marceline's Henchman Land of OooRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Same here. Was disappointed.

FactorySquirrel on
    "That man is playing Galaga! He thought we wouldn't notice. But we did."
  • Options
    QuirkQuirk Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I went to the dentist to see about my wisdom teeth last friday after not having been since 2003. Turns out my wisdom teeth are fine, as are all my teeth. I need to clean my gums better though, but there is nothing wrong with them that better brushing technique won't help. I was lucky though.

Quirk on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    my teeth are healthy as shit

gums though are another story

been workin' on it since my last trip to the dentist though

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Well thanks to this comic, I had a dream last night where I was jogging down a street with some friends and raccoons kept falling out of the trees and viciously attacking us.

Like, no less than half a dozen separate dream-raccoon attacks.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Houk wrote: »
    Well thanks to this comic, I had a dream last night where I was jogging down a street with some friends and raccoons kept falling out of the trees and viciously attacking us.

Like, no less than half a dozen separate dream-raccoon attacks.

they just wanted to build a nest in your mouth

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I only go to the dentist about every 2 years cause I don't have insurance. never had any cavities so not a big deal

Jars on
  • Options
    peticanoepeticanoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    The teeth in this one remind me of the teeth in all Overcompensating comics. Rowland likes to draw some funky teeth.

peticanoe on
    comics monday to friday
    Rolo wrote:
    what's the deal with nerds and cthulu
    when C'thulhu rises all those jocks will finally get what's coming to them
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited May 2011
    I once let a decade of tartar and plaque build up on my teeth.

When the dentist blasted/chipped/chiseled it off and asked me to spit in the sink, It was like I had a mouth full of crushed nuts. When I spit it out, it looked like crushed nuts and blood.

I swore at that point that I will always make it in to the dentist at least twice a year.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    FactorySquirrelFactorySquirrel Marceline's Henchman Land of OooRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I just looked up tonsil stones out of curiosity. So that's what those things are! I was always afraid I had lost a piece of flesh.

FactorySquirrel on
    "That man is playing Galaga! He thought we wouldn't notice. But we did."
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Pretty happy that I got my tonsils yanked out when I was little, tonsil stones sound pretty crappy to deal with. And incredibly disgusting.

Peccavi on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I've only gotten tonsil stones when I've had tonsilitis

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    sooooooooooooooooooo what's a tonsil stone

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited May 2011