Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Taste buds and alcohol question.", by Druhim

AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
edited June 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Aneurhythmia has reported a post.

Reason:
I've drank keystone for about 6 years. I like it, it gets me drunk, and it is cheap. No need to change. For 20 bucks I can get a half gallon of whiskey and some of my friends can have a good time, or for 20 bucks I can get a 30 pack of Keystone, and all of my friends can have a good time.

That's fine. But it's been popular for a while, and I don't see increasing popularity having any major impact on the price.

Also,

Whiskey: .5 gallon * 128 fluid ounces/1 gallon * 40% ABV =

Keystone Light: 30 cans * 12 fluid ounces/1 can * 4.2% ABV =

Do that math real quick.
let's see... That's plus... times... devided... I don't get it.

Well, as long as you think you're getting more bang for your buck, I'm sure the folks at Coors will be happy.

The saddest part is the Keystone has addled his brain so much he thinks there is a plus sign there.

Or any division to be done
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: Druhim
Original Content:
he clearly was referring to devision
which I guess is like when hillbillies blind themselves from drinking too much shitty beer

Aneurhythmia on
1LRdqui.png