As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] you, you tall people. you suck.

Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
edited May 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
TYRONE-MUGSY-BOGUES.jpg

spud-webb.jpg

nate-robinson.jpg

poo
Shazkar Shadowstorm on

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm 5' 16"

Ludious on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    This one is for SIG. May Parkour guy turn out to be a real American Male:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHoMDO9SGrw

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    They moved new [chat]s to the lower shelf?

Well that was nice of them

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2011
    fuck you tall people
    like sig and podly

fuck you

Anyone say something down there? Can't really hear, the atmosphere is so thin up here.

Echo on
  • RikushixRikushix VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Man

Somehow I got a link through someone's infraction or something...tossrock's I think

And I found some of this mad forum drama chatlogged from like five years ago

Tyracora
    Cronyx

this is great

also I had no idea about all these users that were mods at one point

Rikushix on
    StKbT.jpg
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2011
    tall [chat]tas represent

Nerdgasmic on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Smell that smoke? That is the wee people brigade lighting your shows on fire. We can't reach higher than you knees. So we figure burning your shoelaces is the best we can do. Fear us!

Hey I did I show you the picture that my friend took of you and me playing basketball?
    128634.jpg

Thomamelas on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    6'3"

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So like, just for curiosities sake, what is the definition of "tall" and "short" in [chat]. Because I am pretty sure I'm "average" height, but I don't know if [chat] is like, IF YOU CANT TOUCH THE RIM GTFO

stevemarks44 on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Oh god damn it Shadowstorm, you fixed your pictures after I made my joke.

Edit: Damn SS members. New freaking Rent and Rust.

Thomamelas on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Thom you hate bones too? Well thats one thing we have in common, before the oompa loompa mafia dips your ass in chocolate and feeds you to fat texan ladies.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited May 2011
    So like, just for curiosities sake, what is the definition of "tall" and "short" in [chat]. Because I am pretty sure I'm "average" height, but I don't know if [chat] is like, IF YOU CANT TOUCH THE RIM GTFO

I go with 6' for guys and 5'10" for women.

Thomamelas on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2011
    12"

cock

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
    edited May 2011

I'm guessing tall in this case is just under six feet and short is anyone shorter than that. I'm 5'8" so decidedly short to most of chat.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited May 2011
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thom you hate bones too? Well thats one thing we have in common, before the oompa loompa mafia dips your ass in chocolate and feeds you to fat texan ladies.

I used to watch it but I think that was out of self-loathing.

Thomamelas on
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »

I go with 6' for guys and 5'10" for women.

Jesus Christ!

Silas Brown on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm gonna get Mexican Pizzas. And I'm going to enjoy it!

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    tall people go to all the real parties

oh I shouldn't have said that

they aren't public knowledge

Elendil on
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    What happened to all our really tall chatters.

Back in the day we had like half a dozen in the two meter club.

Leitner on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    TYRONE-MUGSY-BOGUES.jpg

spud-webb.jpg

nate-robinson.jpg

So in this metaphor, is SiG the ball or the basket?

Robos A Go Go on
    edited May 2011

I'm guessing tall in this case is just under six feet and short is anyone shorter than that. I'm 5'8" so decidedly short to most of chat.

I'm 5'8" too, which is actual p close to the nation average for duders.

hi5.

stevemarks44 on
    edited May 2011

There was this arc in some Wolverine comic (which is, well, all of Marvel, really) where a bunch of midgets abducted competing criminals and sawed their legs off. No more height discrimination!

Hmm, was it Wolverine and Punisher? Sounds Punisher-y.

Echo on
    edited May 2011
    6' is average. Below is lame shorty-pants and above is awesome Olympians.

Kagera on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I am decidedly average at ~5'9". I'm ok with this, though I always wanted to live up to the prediction of being 6' I got at some point. C'est la vie.

BobCesca on
    edited May 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »

I used to watch it but I think that was out of self-loathing.

I watched it on reruns on tnt, and in a weird thing I've never seen with a show, the more I watched the less I ever wanted to watch again. Like if you watch an episode or two you might think "Meh this is decent." But when you watch like 5 episodes it becomes readily apparent how awful it is.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited May 2011
    Also, Pods

Joy O - Wade In is getting the job done

stevemarks44 on
    edited May 2011
    I like tall women.

And short women.

Echo on
    edited May 2011
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I am decidedly average at ~5'9". I'm ok with this, though I always wanted to live up to the prediction of being 6' I got at some point. C'est la vie.

My mom is 5'11". I never knew if she was sad or happy about missing 6'.

Thomamelas on
    edited May 2011
    My most steady girlfriend was taller than me.

My second most steady girlfriend was shorter than me.

I guess it's a wash!

stevemarks44 on
    edited May 2011
    Echo wrote: »

There was this arc in some Wolverine comic (which is, well, all of Marvel, really) where a bunch of midgets abducted competing criminals and sawed their legs off. No more height discrimination!

Well as I horrifically mentioned earlier in insensitive joke. During the Rwanda conflict the shorter race chopped the legs off the taller race. To be fair, when the talls murdered the shorts they strung them up like on racks.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited May 2011
    I like tall women.

And short women.

And Sarah Conner.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I stopped growing a quarter inch shy of 6ft.

*shakes fist*

If only I'd eaten my brussels sprouts as a child. If only I hadn't consumed all that coffee.

Galahad on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Also, Pods

Joy O - Wade In is getting the job done

umm

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    edited May 2011
    My most steady girlfriend was taller than me.

My second most steady girlfriend was shorter than me.

I guess it's a wash!

I've never dated anyone taller then me. One girlfriend was 5'9" and my height in heels. And one boyfriend was 6'. Currently I'm 13 inches taller then my girlfriend.

Thomamelas on
  • PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Current average for males in the U.S. is 5'10.5"

I find that my height varies depending on who I stand next to. My taller friends who sadly base a great deal of their self-image on the absolutely random distribution of height they've chanced into insist that I am 5'11" and they are so very very tall.

My shorter friends are absolutely certain that I'm at least 6', maybe 6'1", for they're just a tiny tiny hair beneath average and clearly a few inches shorter than me.

I think I should invest in discrete platform shoes to fuck with everyone.

PotatoNinja on
    Two goats enter, one car leaves
    edited May 2011
    Well as I horrifically mentioned earlier in insensitive joke. During the Rwanda conflict the shorter race chopped the legs off the taller race. To be fair, when the talls murdered the shorts they strung them up like on racks.

Man, those African conflicts. :?

They should find some oil so the West cares.

Echo on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011

erm...kinda. Well, no, not at all really.

(I may be a little sensitive to Rwanda "jokes" with my parents living there and knowing a lot of people who lived through the genocide)

BobCesca on
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    But I'm tall! (1m94) That's just rude chat! I'm going to be dunking all over you now.
    No I won't, because this white man can't jump

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    edited May 2011
    Galahad wrote: »
    I stopped growing a quarter inch shy of 6ft.

*shakes fist*

If only I'd eaten my brussels sprouts as a child. If only I hadn't consumed all that coffee.

You could always have a metal plates inserted into your heels.

Kagera on
  • RikushixRikushix VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011

I'm 5'8" too, which is actual p close to the nation average for duders.

hi5.

awww yeeee 5'8 rep

Rikushix on
    StKbT.jpg
This discussion has been closed.