As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Where can I buy a baby USA soccer jersey?

Lord JezoLord Jezo Registered User regular
edited May 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I cannot find one anywhere for some reason, I have a buddy who is having a baby and I want to send him a USA team soccer jersey for his new son.

Can anyone assist? I've tried Ebay, Amazon, soccer websites.. but no one makes anything infant sized that is an American jersey.

Clipboard03.jpg
I KISS YOU!
Lord Jezo on

• Options
    twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    This is the closest thing I can find:

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/370297-wh.html

I checked Nike's site as they make the official jerseys for the US (and the one on that page appears to be made by Nike), but they do not have any infant jerseys listed.

Is your friend an MLS fan at all? You might have some luck finding an MLS club infant jersey.

twmjr on
  • Options
    Lord JezoLord Jezo Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    twmjr wrote: »
    This is the closest thing I can find:

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/370297-wh.html

I checked Nike's site as they make the official jerseys for the US (and the one on that page appears to be made by Nike), but they do not have any infant jerseys listed.

Is your friend an MLS fan at all? You might have some luck finding an MLS club infant jersey.

Yeah that's the closest thing I was able to find as well, but it's for 4 and 5 year olds.

He lives in Germany and is a huge supporter of the German national team. We do battle by way of the world cup and the other national world wide tournaments so I thought it would be fitting to get his upcoming baby a USA jersey.

MLS could work since there doesnt seem to be anything for the national teams. What would be the best one to send him that I might be able to buy? I am not much of an MLS person so what would be the Yankees of that league in terms of world wide awareness?

Lord Jezo on
    Clipboard03.jpg
    I KISS YOU!
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Maybe this

This would be awesome if it were in stock.

As far as MLS, the top 3 teams are probably DC United, LA Galaxy, and Houston Dynamo.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    PhivesPhives Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I would say that the two teams with the most name recognition outside the US are probably the LA Galaxy and New York Red Bulls. Neither have won the league recently (LA last in 2005 and New York never) but they both have very recognizable players. LA has Landon and Beckham and New York has Thierry Henry and Rafa Marquez.

Phives on
  • Options
    twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Phives wrote: »
    I would say that the two teams with the most name recognition outside the US are probably the LA Galaxy and New York Red Bulls. Neither have won the league recently (LA last in 2005 and New York never) but they both have very recognizable players. LA has Landon and Beckham and New York has Thierry Henry and Rafa Marquez.

This.

You could always get him a Landon Donovan Galaxy jersey and combine the two. :)

twmjr on
This discussion has been closed.